Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:59 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:58 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Ahhhh! I got my last crystal! YES :)
Now just one more hour till my light..

There! Done! I'm so caught up now.. That makes me extremely relieved. :D

From WIS! (Thank you!)
Please keep your signature within the 400x100 px limit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:25 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

You know. . .I think that might be it. We get the mysterious scroll - it says Jazan has to marry a Quasalan Princess - the comic coincides with said prophecy - boom the end.

At this point, neopets is trying to wrap up the Lost Desert Plot as soon as possible so they can get going with the Darkest Faerie one. That's why everything ended so abruptly. But, I may be wrong and there still might be more to this plot.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:51 am 

I messed up while doing my 3rd white scroll and forgot to read the white on the next morning and just went on to my red, yellow, and blue scrolls for the 4th white scroll. I realized my mistake but do I need to go back and re do the B-Y-R part or just read my white scroll. I've done the blue yellow and red for the next symbol twice and can not get it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:07 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: In the white forest, hiding in a hollow tree (come find me)
Devlish wrote:
I messed up while doing my 3rd white scroll and forgot to read the white on the next morning and just went on to my red, yellow, and blue scrolls for the 4th white scroll. I realized my mistake but do I need to go back and re do the B-Y-R part or just read my white scroll. I've done the blue yellow and red for the next symbol twice and can not get it.

If you know the location of the third white scroll from the proper confirmation, just go ahead and read that white scroll and then go onto your fourth symbol.

.. In between the cover of another perfect wonder where it’s so white as snow //
Running through the field where all my tracks will be concealed and there's nowhere to go...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:19 am 

Thank you very much. That really helps. Dial up is so slow !!! I'm still trying to get out of the basement. Much better than going back because I'm not sure.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:39 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Devlish wrote:
Thank you very much. That really helps. Dial up is so slow !!! I'm still trying to get out of the basement. Much better than going back because I'm not sure.

I know what you mean but I finally got my forth crystal :D . Just have to wait for the room to light up

Image Always believe in hope Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:38 am 
PPT God
PPT God

TNT! My mysterious scroll has been stolen. Will I still get the prizes that people will get if they have the mysterious scroll because I really spent so much time in this plot and it is really unfair just to repeat everything. I felt really bad when it was stolen. ~ happyicyfun
Don't worry! Just go back to the temple and regain your previous crystal and repeat the last step. :) We're not *that* mean.

so it at least seems as if this is indeed the end per the editorial but who knows -le sigh-

Am looking to refer a few people to premium! Want a referal please contact me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:54 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Maybe Amira has to marry the Nightsteed ..pfft :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:59 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Am I having cache problems? or is the thread really this dead?

I think everyone must be feeling the "let down" of the news (and lack of much mention of the plot.) It seems we'll have to wait until Monday, at least, to find out if there is any puzzling left to be done.

I would think that after this long without any new discoveries, if there IS something more to be done with the scrolls or Nuria, they will at least consider dropping us a hint. It not, perhaps TNT will get the idea that we die-hard plot fanatics don't handle this many loose ends very well and need to be told straight out that there is nothing we can do. If we're really lucky, maybe they'll explain some of the unanswered questions. Usually, we get a full "spoiler" after a plot, explaining everything. Usually, we get our rewards.... o_O I just can't seem to make myself accept that this is it...

I think it was a nobile idea to try to include both puzzling and battling in one plot. However, the battlers out there must be at least a little miffed by the news statement that the "big battle may be over." Two challengers a big battle? What were they thinking? And does that statement give the impression that there is another battle to come?

Solving the Master Vex avatar! Please share your screenshot. Punchbag Sid Tracking Thread

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:08 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

yep spur te thread is somewat dead today, sigh i wish they had told us something useful.

cat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:10 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

All I want to know is: Can I put my adblocker back on? I couldn't while I was mucking around in the Repository - it would block some of the images and I couldn't move around...

Neouser = ryokomusouka

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:16 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

RyokoMusouka wrote:
All I want to know is: Can I put my adblocker back on? I couldn't while I was mucking around in the Repository - it would block some of the images and I couldn't move around...

Well if you're done in the temple, you can just turn it back on... You don't need to block neopets' stuff either, usually.

My Mootix Drop guide here!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:06 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Finally got my scroll!
Now I get to sit around and mope with everyone else XP

At least it fits perfectly with the theme of the new gallery I'm working on.

Need a premium invite? PM me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:09 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

augh, just one more hour for my light...i just got my second crystal, and now i need my light to get those purple/orange/ wacky colours..

i hope i can catch up :(

Set by Pixa!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:36 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

lothwe wrote:
augh, just one more hour for my light...i just got my second crystal, and now i need my light to get those purple/orange/ wacky colours..

i hope i can catch up :(

*sings* Don't worry . . . 'bout a thing . . . *stops because people are covering their ears* The second crystal isn't that hard, I just finished mine.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next