Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:42 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:35 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Are the Desert games working for anyone? None are for me, and I get a strange "security" error on Pyramids, in partiular. o_O

EDIT: Nor is the comic loading. *gasp* :o .. hope they are updating now

Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie

Last edited by anjuna on Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:44 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
anjuna wrote:
Are the Desert games working for anyone? None are for me, and I get a strange "security" error on Pyramids, in partiular. o_O

I'm getting a longer load time on the flash games, but that could be from the cache on my end. Where is the problem on Pyramids? Do you have to start a game first?

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:44 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

pyramids is working for me

cat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:50 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Skynetmain wrote:
I'm getting a longer load time on the flash games, but that could be from the cache on my end. Where is the problem on Pyramids? Do you have to start a game first?

Yes I have to start a game first. The other two card games work, seemingly, but all others, flash especially are not loading at all. Nothing.

Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:53 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
anjuna wrote:
Skynetmain wrote:

Yes I have to start a game first. The other two card games work, seemingly, but all others, flash especially are not loading at all. Nothing.

That is weird. I don't know what to say.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:57 am 
PPT God
PPT God

anjuna wrote:

I've had that same exact message before and it was because of my firewall settings. Have you recently made any security adjustments?

The quickest way to see if that's the problem is to temporarily disable your firewall and see if the message pops up. Hope that helps somewhat. :)

Awesome Set by Neko

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:03 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I'm positive I wasn't confused. I clicked 1 space left, then moved 1 space right. I could only move the direction I wanted by changing the url.

Neopets, whats wrong with you?
edit: unless it's. . . another clue!
not bloody likely

Need a premium invite? PM me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:16 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

That is odd that your direction changed like that. I never had that one happen!

Nothing in today's news about the scrolls or anything? Darn, I was hoping for something, even another obscure hair-ripping-out hint or clue.

As for games, I had an awful time getting all the flash games I normally play to load earlier today (and yes I keep everything cleaned out and just defragged 2 days ago).

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:19 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

good news for everyone who's had their scroll stolen:

TNT! My mysterious scroll has been stolen. Will I still get the prizes that people will get if they have the mysterious scroll because I really spent so much time in this plot and it is really unfair just to repeat everything. I felt really bad when it was stolen. ~ happyicyfun
Don't worry! Just go back to the temple and regain your previous crystal and repeat the last step. :) We're not *that* mean.

the news is out....i really think this plot is over.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:24 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

just go back and get your crystal and read the scrolls again, then go wait for light again? Oh no biggie :P

If the plot really is over, I guess we have to wait to see what we need to do (if anything) with our scroll or crystal or whatever people have been able to accomplish? Seems kind of anti-climactic after 2 months of insanity, waiting, more insanity ...

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:34 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

whoa! what happened to the page settings on ppt? everything is off my screen?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:48 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

TopsyTourny wrote:
whoa! what happened to the page settings on ppt? everything is off my screen?

Someone posted a big screenshot and streteched the page.

The new news says:

Quote:
The big battle may be over, but your Neopet may be interested in some of these new Sakhmetian Weapons.

Heh. I think I missed the "big battle." ;) I did fight a couple challengers, but... that's all there were, a couple challengers.

From the editorial:

Quote:
I know this won't get published probably, but I just wanted compliment the artists who worked on the LDP comic, especially the Nightsteed. I think he's one of the best drawn plot characters so far. I hope we see some more of him around... *cough* ~ blueelm

Published! Take that!

In all seriousness, thank you very much! I'm sure the artists that work tirelessly trying to illustrate these plots sincerely appreciate your compliment. It really is a bummer that we can't please everyone all the time, despite our best efforts, so it's an extremely good feeling to know that there are users out there that appreciate us! :)

As for the others... well, they will turn soon enough. Oh yes... soon enough.

I wonder what they mean by that. Is this plot not really over? Or are they insinuating we're going to like the darkest faerie plot more?

And if they're making sure we don't lose our mysterious scrolls, do we actually need them for something? Is this plot over, or what? There certainly seem to be a lot of loose ends -- in chapter 12 (page 3), Nabile mentioned three rings and we only saw two; on the same page she said that when the curse was broken Jazan wouldn't be the only thing to live again, but in the last panel of the comic, we see that his people are still mummies and Qasala is still in ruins; and quite a few other things that have been mentioned here. It's just... it would be nice to have some official word on whether everything's over or not.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:54 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I think they were referring to the users who didn't like the art, or perhaps the plot in general, who would be turned into those who do appreciate it. I think...

It reallys is weird, Everconfused, but I don't think they were being sarcastic. Maybe they don't realize that you do have to start over, in essence, to regain the scroll?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:03 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I just finished my scrolls for my third crystal, now i'm trying to find the riddle trap.
I'm catching up! Slowly but surely.
I think I was lucky on the scrolls for the third crystal.. it took me no time at all, and most rooms in for each symbol and colour were on the same floor. Except the last one, but I only had to read 4 scrolls before I got the destination.

I probably won't be so lucky next time.

Edited to say: There's no more scrolls to read? SWEET! Just gotta find that riddle trap.

From WIS! (Thank you!)
Please keep your signature within the 400x100 px limit.

Last edited by Hystericalanduseless on Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:34 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I'm in exactly the same spot!
C'mon, riddle trap~

Need a premium invite? PM me.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next