Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:24 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:56 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

anjuna wrote:
<snip> Also, I remember something about Qasala is not the only thing that will live again, after "the" curse is broken. I agree it seems like Sakhmet is almost "fine" now, but Qasala still seems very cursed, if there are still undead roaming around (and where is that darn Scorchio?). I think Nabile looks confused, because this is not what she was expecting either. I think she realizes she made a mistake and Jazan's curse has not been lifted?

EDIT: Jazan doesn't look any less wicked to me, and zooming in on the last frame, it almost appears Nabile is *refusing* food. Now why is that? (Her head is to the side, and her hand is up as if to say "No, thank you.")

I think the other thing that would live again most likely referred to the city of Qasala. Other possibilities are Nightsteed only, and Nuria.) Perhaps the reason Qasala still seems very cursed is because the curse on Qasala hasn't been lifted? See my post previous page.

Edit: Kess :roflol: You're on a roll today!

Solving the Master Vex avatar! Please share your screenshot. Punchbag Sid Tracking Thread

Last edited by supRNurs on Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:57 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

supRNurs wrote:
IanB wrote:
Plus we haven't really done much with the scrolls in the temple (but at 12 hours a knock I'm not risking it again - I got caught like that last time :( ) . And why were they in 3 different rooms (is there a significance to the groupings?)? And why those diagrams on the scroll room doors (maybe they just had to put *something* on them).

The scrolls were arranged in the three different libraries to enable us to find them. The significance in the grouping can be found in the scrolls' descriptions, which are riddles pointing to the diagrams on the scroll room doors. Of course, had they wanted to come up with more riddles, they could have placed 3 scrolls each in 4 libraries, or 2 each in 6....

Edit: Kess - :roflol: :roflol:

I could have found them much easier in a single room or a little easier in 2! Why 3?
Is there any significance that none of the 4 symbols I had to read for my mystery scroll are in the same temple library as my statue FER scroll?
I'm just tossing in thoughts in case it sparks an idea.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:06 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Going back to Chapter 11:

Once a noble prince, Jazan of Qasala was struck by a terrible curse...

One night his entire city was transformed into a thing of nightmares. His people became monsters. None were spared...

Jazan was doomed to live a tortured existence until he weds the Princess of Sakhmet. When true love unites, Qasala will live again.

It says when the curse is lifted, Jazan isn't the only thing that will live again...

When teased by Tomos, Nabile says, "I am not in love with anybody. Now shut up."

In the last frame, his people are obviously still undead. Again, I think this plot has holes like Swiss cheese, or else this can't be the end. It doesn't even make much sense, if you think about it (long enough). :P

Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:08 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

The plot isn't over yet; Scordrax and the Spirit of the Ruins are still in the battledome waiting for us. And there's been no November 10th news. I just don't have the wits to figure out what to do next. But I'm still trying the games in the hope that something will work.

"I can't make heads or tails of this."

Post subject: The new Qasala
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:18 pm 

The new Qasala was there on the map (as well as Sakhmet) when they first loaded the new map - around the same time the last chapter was posted. Maybe it was a mistake and they didn't want it up yet.

It's in the lower left corner and is huge, more than twice the size of Sakhmet. I would guess they have something else that has to happen before it appears. There's either more to the puzzle, or another comic coming, or both.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:29 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

can someone help me i am very confused on how to do the second crystal part

i have got the light and done that but finding out which combination to do the tablet in along with the colours has confused me

1 seen the light on both crystals
2 removed the same ones and the X marks
3 i have 8 left
4 Now what as i can not work it out from page one

Please help

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:16 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Jedi, if you post (a) the order of the symbols on your tablet, (b) the order of the colours and blanks on your wall, and (c) the colour order of the racks in the card catalogue, someone here can probably give you the list.

Sounds like you have most of it. Say you had an orange spot as #16 and a Saf as the last symbol on your tablet, and the card catalogue order was blue-yellow-red. Then you'd look for a yellow Saf and a red Saf, and that would give you the room to search for the orange Saf. I think that's right (but it's been so long!).

"I can't make heads or tails of this."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:23 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Colours

B X X B Y R X Y B Y Y R R R B Y
P X X B G P X Y G O G P R R G Y

set fer ben ben

saf ra djo ben

kar fer fer set

ra ben kar fer

colours of the cards yellow blue red
colouir on the first crystal blue red yellow

Thanks

Post subject: Help with 2nd crystal.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:23 pm 

Jedi wrote:
can someone help me i am very confused on how to do the second crystal part

i have got the light and done that but finding out which combination to do the tablet in along with the colours has confused me

1 seen the light on both crystals
2 removed the same ones and the X marks
3 i have 8 left
4 Now what as i can not work it out from page one

Please help

The easiest way I see to explain it is that you need to ignore any of the blank spaces and primary colors shining on the wall.

List the colors (Purple Green Orange) and break them down into their primary colors and these show the scroll colors you need to read.
The order to read them is determined by the order of your scroll racks.
(mine were Yellow, Blue, then Red).
I then needed to read the Scrolls in this order:
Purple Symbol = read Blue + Red + Purple
Green Symbol = read Yellow + Blue + Green
Orange Symbol = read Yellow + Red + Orange

After reading the second scroll you were told the location of the third "blended color" scroll to read.

Hope this helps.

A link I found that also describes it in better detail is below.
http://home.neopets.com/templates/homep ... =sleepruki

Remember that the symbols are in reverse order (right to left bottom to top)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:40 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

thankyou i am on the right track now

i should finish this later tonight

Do you have any idea of the prizes that will be awarded for those who finish the plot?

Or the value?

Post subject: Re: The new Qasala
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:41 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

acerimusdux wrote:
The new Qasala was there on the map (as well as Sakhmet) when they first loaded the new map - around the same time the last chapter was posted. Maybe it was a mistake and they didn't want it up yet.

It's in the lower left corner and is huge, more than twice the size of Sakhmet. I would guess they have something else that has to happen before it appears. There's either more to the puzzle, or another comic coming, or both.

You wouldn't happen to have a screenie of that, would you?

I guess that is sort of proof this can't be the end. I originally thought that Qasala was supposed to be on the map with Sakhmet, didn't know how tho.

Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:49 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Ok, I seem to be screwed. I need to find a blue kar in the eastern stacks, but I've searched every last scroll rack 3 times already and no blue kar!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:50 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Jedi wrote:
thankyou i am on the right track now

i should finish this later tonight

Do you have any idea of the prizes that will be awarded for those who finish the plot?

Or the value?

The only information we have on prizes is the info from the editorials and a little speculation. Editorials said there will be a sidebar and a Nightsteed avatar. The Parchment Puzzler avy is on the servers. Then there are those mysterious items on a shop wiz search that haven't been identified and I suppose could be possible prizes (Hovering Four Dimensional Pyramid, Mysterious Swirly Potion.) Regardless, it seems we will be redeeming points for prizes.

Editorial Issue: 210 | 30th day of Gathering, Y7
Quote:
Because you have dedicated a WHOLE day to the Nightsteed is there going to be a nightsteed avatar?? OH PLEASE TNT there has to be a Nightsteed avatar. ~punk_rock_chick
Ohh, he *would* make a cool avatar, wouldn't he? Perhaps we didn't release one because we have other plans for an avatar with his likeness… *shifty eyes*

Editorial Issue: 209 | 23rd day of Gathering, Y7
Quote:
Are you going to release a sidebar with the Lost Desert Plot?
Erm… sidebar? What gave you that idea? Yes, we are hoping to! It's still in the works though, so no promises as of yet, but it is our intention to release one if we can. Shhh…

Editorial Issue: 206 | 2nd day of Gathering, Y7
Quote:
Donna, I have seen some people have Tyrannian army points, will you be having a Lost Desert army in this plot and if so, how will you get the points? - Lozandboo
This plot we are doing something different, you will not be able to choose sides, but you will earn points that can be redeemed for great prizes. One way will be through fighting, but that is just one of many...

Solving the Master Vex avatar! Please share your screenshot. Punchbag Sid Tracking Thread

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:58 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

it's really starting to sound like this plot isn't over. do you think there's any way they could tie it into the darkest faerie plot in order to allow some overlap? i don't know anything about the darkest faerie, so i don't know if that could work at all, but it seems it's either they merge the two plots or they have them going at the same time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:08 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Edit: I can't believe I copied down my directory wrong.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next