Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:37 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:50 pm 

Yeah!

I've got my myterious scroll!! But what's next?
There are still some unfinished things in the puzzle, like what did that spinning scroll mean (the one with the fortune teller)? Do we get to do something more to Nuria? Do we have to go to the libaries again?
I know that there are some heavy-duty problem solvers on this board (thanks again!), what have you all tried?

I've got a spooky feeling that this isn't it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:52 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

myname7772 wrote:
I've done everything on what it says here http://petpages.neopets.com/~BlumDood and I don't see any message about sharp eye. Is this petpage correct or has the work I've done been completely wasted?!?

That's a *very* nice worked example. If you're doing that with your tablet and your colours, it should get you the 2nd crystal -- except, as some people have found the hard way, you need to have your 1st crystal in your inventory (at least whilst you're working the trap, and possibly whilst you're chasing the scrolls). Did you perhaps have your 1st crystal in your SDB or gallery while you were clicking on the skull?

PS -- does anyone have any idea what we're supposed to "not make heads or tails" out of, yet? If it's not a coin, is it something like Evil Fuzzles, which don't have heads or tails per se??

PPS -- 'tain't Juice Break, anyone tried the other Meepit game(s)?

"I can't make heads or tails of this."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:14 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

>_< I'm confused, haven't finished crystal I, and I give up. I got the av atleast

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:18 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

3isba3r wrote:
I took my crystal out of my inventory and put it in my sdb, which was dumb!
Apperently, if you haven't got your crystal in your inventory, the scrolls you find don't count, and you'll have to start over again from the very first scroll, even if you have found a white scroll. Now lets hope that I finish in time :)

I had my crystal in my SDB the whole time I was completing this step and had no problems.

:thinking:

Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:26 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I thought I had my crystals in my gallery, too. But I was very lucky, things mostly worked for me the first time through. I do recall once looking for the wrong symbol, and once looking for scrolls with the colours in the wrong order. Thankfully I kept detailed notes in Word, so I could see what I'd done wrong. Especially in the wee hours of the morning!

"I can't make heads or tails of this."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:28 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

stampsyne wrote:
3isba3r wrote:
I took my crystal out of my inventory and put it in my sdb, which was dumb!
Apperently, if you haven't got your crystal in your inventory, the scrolls you find don't count, and you'll have to start over again from the very first scroll, even if you have found a white scroll. Now lets hope that I finish in time :)

I had my crystal in my SDB the whole time I was completing this step and had no problems.

:thinking:

I had mine in the SDB too and had no problems

Get your egg at http://www.pickle-green.com/egraphics/main.php?id=eggs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:08 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

background_noise wrote:
myname7772 wrote:
I've done everything on what it says here http://petpages.neopets.com/~BlumDood and I don't see any message about sharp eye. Is this petpage correct or has the work I've done been completely wasted?!?

That's a *very* nice worked example. If you're doing that with your tablet and your colours, it should get you the 2nd crystal -- except, as some people have found the hard way, you need to have your 1st crystal in your inventory (at least whilst you're working the trap, and possibly whilst you're chasing the scrolls). Did you perhaps have your 1st crystal in your SDB or gallery while you were clicking on the skull?

PS -- does anyone have any idea what we're supposed to "not make heads or tails" out of, yet? If it's not a coin, is it something like Evil Fuzzles, which don't have heads or tails per se??

PPS -- 'tain't Juice Break, anyone tried the other Meepit game(s)?

I just haven't got my message about sharp eye yet and I've ran around the scroll repository in the exact order that was stated on my tablet and lights...

Save the trees! Don't do homework!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:21 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Ok. THanks for the tip guys. I re-read my last white scroll(which was in underwater basket weaving) but didnt re read the whole set. GOod thing I wrote everything down(the locations of the scrolls and the sequence to read them it). Will save time later today when I try reading everything again :P

Lady Night made me do it :P
Click for Werewolf!
Click for more Werewolf(as well as Role Playing)!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:54 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

i'm also questioning why tomos is considered a hero in the story. also, why did he yell at nabile not to marry him? and aren't those mummies considered monsters? is that what qasalan ppl really look like?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:07 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Location: The mindset of one who is compelled to make choices that he knows he will regret
bumpty85 wrote:
i'm also questioning why tomos is considered a hero in the story. also, why did he yell at nabile not to marry him? and aren't those mummies considered monsters? is that what qasalan ppl really look like?

I think we need to compile a list of loose ends in the story - there are just SO many.

Continuing:

What was the 'big announcement' that Amira was going to make?

Isn't Nabile from the Sakhmetian Royal Family and the Fortune Teller said Jazan had to marry a Qasalan Princess?

Where did the curse come from in the first place?

Who exactly is Nuria and what is the real prophecy that we have to tell her? (Just occurred to me that this could be how we are awarded our prizes for the plot)

I'm sure there are others that I'm not thinking of at the moment.

There must be more to the story - it would be uber-lame if there weren't. One of those things where I would laugh and cry simultaneously
:roflol: :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:14 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I got a question... how did Nabile "fall in love" with Jazan, she doesn't know him, they haven't really met. So how can she be his true love?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:15 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Lets not forget what to do with this mysterious scroll!!

Plus...

Who is megan?

What of the sceptre of qasala?

Did the foreman ever find his boxes of food??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:17 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Archimedes wrote:
Isn't Nabile from the Sakhmetian Royal Family and the Fortune Teller said Jazan had to marry a Qasalan Princess?

Yeah but I've been thinking about that. If she is a relative of Amira, she can still be a Qusalan descendant... if the Sakhmets and the Qusalans intermarried alot, then thier blod lines are well mixed, she can be both. What if Neera was Qusalan... or Neera's mother or father was.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:19 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I thought about bloodlines as well.

First I considered that the peasant neera married was qasalan. But that still does not make her a qasalan princess. Her children would still be sakhmetian princesses with some qasalan blood. NOT royal qasalan blood.

This topic is one of the most annoying in the whole story. It felt like the terms of the curse changed in this plot almost as often as the foreman changed jobs!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:23 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

But what if neera was half qusalan! she would be a quasalan princess and her daughters amd granddaughter on and on would be as well... well diluted, yes, but still having royal blood.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next