Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:32 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:10 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

This ending just leaves a tangle of loose threads threatening to engulf the enjoyment of the plot...

And the Fortune teller needs to throw away her ball. She has enough trouble looking into the present and seeing that the wedding's already been pulled off.

Image Yeah, Ledi needs a new sig...
DeviantART! http://ledicat.deviantart.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:12 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Unless TNT is working right now to inform of us the end, I just don't buy it. Even if they state "last Chapter" they could still pull something funny and add extra frames to it or something else crazy, like making us search for the link to the REAL ending (still wishes for something better). After all, the News currently states, "The final chapter in our Lost Desert Plot has just been released and it looks like Nabile may just save the day... "

Um, pardon me? She MAY save the day? Well has she or hasn't she? Others have already commented on how unsure she looks in the "last" frame; I still wonder if she is Sakhmetian or Qasalan (due to the discrepencies in the comic vs. the Fortune Teller's translation of the Mysterious Scroll), and if it makes a difference in terms of fulfiling the true love prophecy?

Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie

Last edited by anjuna on Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:12 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Ledi wrote:
This ending just leaves a tangle of loose threads threatening to engulf the enjoyment of the plot...

And the Fortune teller needs to throw away her ball. She has enough trouble looking into the present and seeing that the wedding's already been pulled off.

agreed.
(gags fortune teller and throws her in the rubbish bump along with her crystal ball)
My curiousity about Nuria the faerie just keeps growing. is that really JUST a statue of her in the tombs? or was she turned to stone? do you think that being scarab'd signifys that we are now part of the LD Scarabs? ...just a thought.

Last edited by Glorfindel03 on Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:15 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Donny says there's nothing wrong with the mysterious scroll.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:15 pm 

my neocam just shows them working at thier computers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:16 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

There must be some clue we're missing. Obviously the curse on Qasala hasn't been lifted; the plot says Sakhmet was sent back to its rightful place, but says nothing about Jazan's curse. And in the end his people still look like zombies/mummies. I just can't think... I mean, wouldn't someone have stumbled across something by now? Many people have actually been looking for another clue, and... nothing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:16 pm 

I have my scroll from blowing the whole in the wall. I went to my library in the temple of 1000 tombs and click on my scroll and it didn't give me the statue of nuria. What happened to it? Something to this?

what should I do with my scroll? can i put it in sdb or should i leave it in my inventory?

Last edited by mebaer on Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:18 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Cranberry wrote:
There must be some clue we're missing. Obviously the curse on Qasala hasn't been lifted; the plot says Sakhmet was sent back to its rightful place, but says nothing about Jazan's curse. And in the end his people still look like zombies/mummies. I just can't think... I mean, wouldn't someone have stumbled across something by now? Many people have actually been looking for another clue, and... nothing.

EXACTLY Cranberry! I don't believe this thing is over, and I think we have to wait for TNT to release some sort of clue.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:21 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Glorfindel03 wrote:
Cranberry wrote:

EXACTLY Cranberry! I don't believe this thing is over, and I think we have to wait for TNT to release some sort of clue.

The clue's probably released by now. I just don't know what else to check.

Mebaer, your Nuria statue is not in a library; she's behind one of the trap doors in your temple. Which shape and color depends on your riddle (as described in the first post of this thread).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:24 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

mebaer wrote:
I have my scroll from blowing the whole in the wall. I went to my library in the temple of 1000 tombs and click on my scroll and it didn't give me the statue of nuria. What happened to it? Something to this?

what should I do with my scroll? can i put it in sdb or should i leave it in my inventory?

You needed to read the scroll to get into the Repository. The riddle at the entrance to the Temple lead you to Nuria.

The scroll should be fine in your SDB.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:25 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Cranberry wrote:
Glorfindel03 wrote:
Cranberry wrote:

Erm... well actually (this sounds stupid), i have it from a very good source that there is no new step possible at this point. i'm not saying i have inside info (i wish!) but i do get excellent info from a plot obssessed person with too much time on their hands. makes me sound lazy doesn't it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:26 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

mebaer wrote:

remember, your statue is behind the one of your puzzle doors.. (the riddle at the entrance to the tombs)

but if you are telling us that reading the statue scroll does nothing new when you bring your scroll to the library, thanks :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:28 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Glorfindel03 wrote:
Cranberry wrote:
Glorfindel03 wrote:
Cranberry wrote:

Erm... well actually (this sounds stupid), i have it from a very good source that there is no new step possible at this point. i'm not saying i have inside info (i wish!) but i do get excellent info from a plot obssessed person with too much time on their hands. makes me sound lazy doesn't it?

Do you think that they were rushed with the plot because of the release of The Darkest Faeire PS2 game? I thought that along time ago they hinted that they were going to do something with the release of the game, and if the LDP is still going on there would be a big conflict.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:29 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Glorfindel03 wrote:
Cranberry wrote:
Glorfindel03 wrote:
Cranberry wrote:

Mr. Insane won't say whether this is the end of the puzzle or not, which I find odd. Why keep quiet if it IS the end? But why keep quiet if it isn't? Does TNT want everyone to just stop looking and assume it's over? I just don't get it.

Maybe we do have to wait some more... it just seems odd that we'd have to continue this puzzle AFTER the plot supposedly ends. Some real confirmation that there's more to come (or not) would be nice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:30 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

What I want to know is where is the fruit machine!? o_O

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next