Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:19 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:09 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

[quote="dolphinling"]Spoiler!!!

Here's the next comic text.

Frankly, you're doing things in a amazing way. It's a good thought to hide the text to those who didn't want to see it.

Being a curious one, I read it and none of that surprised me since we have been directed towards that direction. No surprise.

And let's hope the LDP finish soon.

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, xxxholic, Full Metal Alchemist, Fruit Baskets, Ergo Proxy, now what is next ? hints wanted from knowledgeable anime fan.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:09 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

neomania wrote:
Dolphin care to share how you obtained that script when it hasn't even been released? What is the secret?

TNT already puts the text for the comics online before they post the real comic. I don't know how dolphinling found that out and where he finds them though, but I thought that it was something along those lines...

And well, seems like tonight will be the end of it, I wished for the plot to be finished before the weekend, but I'd never wish for an ending like this... if you're building up to something really obvious, you should make it end completely different, but well.... at least all the puzzling was fun :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:10 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Runevalkyrie wrote:
After reading that... can they please replace it with a Sloth ending.... just ...ugh T_T

lol, yeah, we could really kick this up a notch and throw a dr. sloth sub-plot into it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:10 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Dolphin care to elaborate of the staggering genius part?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:12 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Guess what guys?!
I finally found my spike trap!
Whoopee!
Now I just need to catch up with the rest of you.. *sigh*

From WIS! (Thank you!)
Please keep your signature within the 400x100 px limit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:13 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Hystericalanduseless wrote:
Guess what guys?!
I finally found my spike trap!
Whoopee!
Now I just need to catch up with the rest of you.. *sigh*

better hurry....you might not have too much time left

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:15 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Just another thing about the plot (in nice spoiler text :))

Quote:
Didn't our scroll say that the princess had to be Quasalan? Now, if I understand this plot text correctly, then Nabile has some Sakhmetan blood, no Quasalan blood, then what's the use of our scroll? And what was the use of our Nuria statue, other than making the chef say "wow, you've been through a lot, you've even got scarabed"? I'd love to see an explenation for those things...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:15 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

neomania wrote:
Dolphin care to elaborate of the staggering genius part?

I can elaborate by telling you that he's not exagerrating one bit - it really IS staggering! :P

Solving the Master Vex avatar! Please share your screenshot. Punchbag Sid Tracking Thread

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:16 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
I made over 100 possible endings and none were correct :cry: , but at least they were more entertaining.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:21 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Skynetmain wrote:
I made over 100 possible endings and none were correct :cry: , but at least they were more entertaining.

Lol, Sky, I don't think it would be too far off the mark to say that every one of your endings would be better. You should hurry and get into contact with TNT before it's released for real and see if you can get them to switch for one of yours. :P

Nabile pwns you...

            ...At Lenny Connundrum.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:22 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Hangman wrote:

<snip>

Not to ruin your non-spoiler spoiler :P , but I agree. See the Nuria TCG as well. I truly thought we'd have to do something to wake her and never was satisfied with scarabs as a reward for translating our tablets. I also always thought the prophecy was incomplete - and it seems it was - I just wish the backwards fortune teller would tell us what "nonsense" she's leaving out.

Solving the Master Vex avatar! Please share your screenshot. Punchbag Sid Tracking Thread

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:22 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Wow, I guess it really is over then *waits for news to go up* I guess these scrolls are just for turning in to get our prize/see our points.

I find it highly amusing that this is the ending people predicted almost right from the get go. Ah well, bring on the darkest faerie who, by the way, isn't dark or evil at all - just misunderstood :P

Petpet Central

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:28 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

supRNurs wrote:
Hangman wrote:

<snip>

Not to ruin your non-spoiler spoiler :P , but I agree. See the Nuria TCG as well. I truly thought we'd have to do something to wake her and never was satisfied with scarabs as a reward for translating our tablets. I also always thought the prophecy was incomplete - and it seems it was - I just wish the backwards fortune teller would tell us what "nonsense" she's leaving out.

In that case I'm not putting any more effort into making non-spoilers :P (although they look very nice I think, thank you very much for setting the example Dolphin ;))
Now that you've mentioned the fortune teller... She always has been poking us to do stuff like translating the tablet the right way and everything and not just watching rukis making furniture, but to do something to get Sakhmet back. I wonder what she'll have to say now Sakhmet is back without us doing a thing, which proves sitting back and watch rukis work was probably the smartest thing to do and it also proves she translated our scrolls in a wrong way...
Maybe the foreman can take over her job, maybe she's good at cooking? :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:29 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
dolphinling wrote:
Skynetmain wrote:

Lol, Sky, I don't think it would be too far off the mark to say that every one of your endings would be better. You should hurry and get into contact with TNT before it's released for real and see if you can get them to switch for one of yours. :P

I actually collected all the ending posts, edited them, and tried submitting them as an article, but TNT go mad and rejected them :cry: . At least everyone, or almost everyone, here liked them.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:31 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

For a lack of a better term.. that's a !#@$ ending. lol!

There just seems to be so much more that can happen in this plot that didn't happen.. unfortunately/fortunately? :P

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next