Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:24 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:24 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Whew...finally...waiting to find Jelly Trap now, but I swear those stupid scrolls must have sent me from the fifth floor to the basement and back a million times. :x

Almost there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:31 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

background_noise wrote:
And I thought for sure Tomos would end up as Amira's boy-toy, it looks SO wrong to see him on the sidelines. :(

I always thought Nabile and Tomos even made a great couple, always adventuring together and saving each other (and getting into trouble together hehe). Maybe they will marry and save the day? Only true love need unite to break a curse, right? Does it even matter if Jazan or Amira are one of the ones getting married? o_O

Darn, and I tried to avoid all this marriage speculation so hard, too, lol.

EDIT: If this is anything like a soap opera, and it seems to be :P then I would almost suspect the least that we would normally expect, somehow.

Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:37 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

As I said in the other thread, I'm not that convinced, looking at that picture. Jazan is making a sly evil face, Tomos is angry, the Blumaroo Scarab looks like he's mourning! Maybe Jazan is tricking Nabile...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:44 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Noteka2015 wrote:
As I said in the other thread, I'm not that convinced, looking at that picture. Jazan is making a sly evil face, Tomos is angry, the Blumaroo Scarab looks like he's mourning! Maybe Jazan is tricking Nabile...

Odd, I thought Jazan looked surprisingly "serenely transformed" at least in the last "spoiler" someone posted a few threads ago. And I don't usually notice much about a comic, figure if anything is just hastily drawn at times. But this time that stood out. I thought why does Jazan actually look happy and NICE, not mean and controlling and vindictive, etc. (standing by Nabile, seemingly talking or about to talk with her). Hmmm.

Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:13 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

anjuna wrote:
Noteka2015 wrote:

Odd, I thought Jazan looked surprisingly "serenely transformed" at least in the last "spoiler" someone posted a few threads ago. And I don't usually notice much about a comic, figure if anything is just hastily drawn at times. But this time that stood out. I thought why does Jazan actually look happy and NICE, not mean and controlling and vindictive, etc. (standing by Nabile, seemingly talking or about to talk with her). Hmmm.

what spoiler? is it in this split or an older one?

on a completely unrelated note, what does your sig say, Noteka2015? I'm a cactus trying to be a canoe?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:17 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

muzzle32 wrote:

A couple of pages back in this split, Trick posted the image of the upcoming caption contest, featuring Jazan, Nabile and Tomos:

http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... 443#492443

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:23 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Sigh... I hope that I'll be able to get some decent prizes from the puzzling part, because there's no way I can defeat that spirit... >.<;

Image Yeah, Ledi needs a new sig...
DeviantART! http://ledicat.deviantart.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:24 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Hangman wrote:
muzzle32 wrote:

A couple of pages back in this split, Trick posted the image of the upcoming caption contest, featuring Jazan, Nabile and Tomos:

http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... 443#492443

thanks!

it looks like a happy ending to me....the mummy and the cybunny look pretty friendly, and tomos just looks rejected....

i, for one, will be thrilled when this plot ends. i have so much school work to do, but here i am spending hours searching for a scroll that we still don't know what it does!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:25 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

anjuna wrote:

Mmmm I don't know. Maybe it's his eyeliner :p but he looks like a cunning villain to me still. Combined with the faces the other Scarabs are pulling...makes me worry about Nabile.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:38 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I think Tomos and Nabile make a great professional team -- nothing in real life says they need to be married to work together. As for romantic interest, erm... I still think Tomos hasn't lived up to the role of hero that was indicated by the holo card, so I hope there's more to him than just being Nabile's castoff.

"I can't make heads or tails of this."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:42 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

looking at it again, maybe it's not so innocent.....didn't tnt say we were going to have a war and puzzles? maybe we have to fight jazan and mummies in one last battle for the throne, and then all will be well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:43 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I know it's a bit pointless to speculate about unreleased pictures but I was intrigued by the big Ra symbol in the top left corner.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:47 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

IanB wrote:
I know it's a bit pointless to speculate about unreleased pictures but I was intrigued by the big Ra symbol in the top left corner.

There's also what could possibly be a SET partially hidden under the streamers behind Jazan's ear.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:52 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

:: taps fingers nervously and waits for the news ::

I hope it comes out before I have to leave... this waiting is killing me.

Image Yeah, Ledi needs a new sig...
DeviantART! http://ledicat.deviantart.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:04 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Considering that TNT frowns heavily on romance and marriage in the Neopian Times, they sure do like throwing it out in their plots. The last 3 plots have been heavy on the romance, and I don't EVEN want to get into what happens AFTER the wedding... I mean, think of the children!

But then, TNT has never thought twice about breaking the rules they have imposed on others.

Meanwhile, back to the plot: I have that last scroll and am waiting to see what I can do with it and where I should put it...

Also, does anyone have a hint to what prizes are being given out, or will it be another "I solved the LDP puzzle and all I got was this stupid T-shirt" (and an avatar early on)?

Act my age? I am too young to be THAT old!
Member: NTWF (Neopian Times Writer's Forum)
http://ntwriters.proboards.com/

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next