Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 7:37 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:55 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

nice idea sky, but I don't think you need to have gotten to the scroll to collect points. TNT said they'd be giving points based on any sections you complete. Not necessarily including the last.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:02 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

latentlunacyie wrote:
The Grundo Leader attacks!!! He steals 'Mysterious Scroll'

out of 47 items, he steals the scroll... of course. has anyone found any way of replacing it yet? it would be terrible after all of this work if there were no way to get another. TNT should have made them 'No Trade/No Steal.'

i don't care how much i have to re-do, i just don't want to spend all that time trying if this means i'm already "out of the plot."

any help is greatly appreciated.

From what I've heard (luckily I haven't had mine stolen yet) you just have to talk to the chef, get your first one again, then go to a spike trap for your second, to a jelly trap for your third and then to the riddle trap for your fourth crystal.
My advice: just try this out, if the spike trap doesn't give you the crystal, then do your first sequence again to get that crystal. Then check a jelly trap. If this doesn't work, do that sequence again and so on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:06 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Once again, I give you editorial quotes:

Quote:
Issue: 205 | 26th day of Hiding, Y7
Er... yes, these scrolls for the first "plot". Okay, first of all, what are these "scrolls" going to be called? Second of all, will you be able to "sell" them? Third, I don't know what price they will go for one of these "scrolls". Fourth, the other plots had their parts shown out loud. Why isn't the Lost Desert plot going to show theirs in public? Fifth, how will it go and will it include the battledome still and that supporters thing? Sixth, have you ever considered of having three sides battling each other? In the last plot, it would have been okay to do: "Captain Scarblade vs. Garin vs. Maraqua"... right? Finally, (sorry to make you read this entire message everyone!) once you read them, will they vanish? Because if you're aiming to sell them once you read them... then, it's like take one and pass it on, without losing any neopoints. I will be participating, and mine is this long because it's all over my mind. Thanks for reading, and please answer back. - Mattextra3
Wow, thats a lot of questions. Firstly the first part of the plot (the first comic) will go live next week. You will be able to see every part of the story as they go live, the same way they last two plots worked.

The scrolls are part of something special we are doing with this plot. Basically rather than just having a war to decide who gets what, there will be many puzzles, many fights and some other challenges for you to do in order to earn points. The scrolls may be used in that, just as a hint, if you see one, hold on to it. I can't tell you more than that as I have already given away a lot :) Just keep checking new features.

Kind of makes you wonder what happened to the rest of those RE scrolls, doesn't it? o_O

Quote:
Issue: 208 | 16th day of Gathering, Y7
Just wondering if the Lost Desert Plot will be super-ultra-extra hard to solve? And could you tell us a little insight on what will the main solving quality be? (i.e. battle,puzzles) - syabilla_kitty
We are hoping it will be super-ultra-extra hard to solve. Its hard to make a puzzle with millions of people working to solve it though, I am sure some people will get certain parts easily. The parts really are quite varied, and you just need to figure out what you have to do to progress.

Solving the Master Vex avatar! Please share your screenshot. Punchbag Sid Tracking Thread

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:56 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I can't say I'm surprised about the caption. It's hard to say how this ranks without seeing the final results, but I definately like that everything was personalized. I've diligently gone through every other plot, from begining to end, only to lose out because I left town for a day and the answer could be attained by merely glancing at all the spam covering the neoboards. You can't say that even with all the guides, that people didn't work to get this far. I'd like it to end this Friday too. Early on, I might have wanted it to end today, but considering it took me more than 3 days to find a random spike trap, and some people the same amount of time just to see their light, it'd be a bit unfair to end it so soon because of issues beyond our control.

Post subject: Re: First Chrystal
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:08 pm 

Confused, lost & help wrote:
I posted a plee for help earlier coz I'm stuck on my first chrystal still. Thanks to Shapu for the reply. I didn't explain myself very well, I actually did follow the order that the scrolls appeared in the directory but also according to their colour: eg. Red Ahn, red kar, red kar, red ben, yellow ra, etc. I got to my last scroll, read it but nothing happened. I'm just going to go back to check that I have all the colours and symbols right but I was sure I had.
I did follow the steps posted by ScottNak but still failed miserably!? Why am I so dumb? :x

Laughs manically. Well problem solved me thinks. I'd copied something down wrong, it took me quite a while to be able to find out coz the room with the mini sakhmet was dark. I do believe I am offically an idiot now! I managed to get a degree but still can't copy things down right. :oops:
Only problem now is that I've had to move onto a pc with dial up internet and it may take me several years to do this.
Thanks everyone for your help. You all deserve a reward for putting up with my dumb blond moments. :roflol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:12 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

i can't wait for 1:00 PM NST to get my scroll! <3 finally!!

then i'll be scared to death that it'll get stolen! :o my sister had one of her crystals stolen and she had to do the whole thing over again.<hr>i assume that everybody has their inventory's full, to lessen the chance of a crystal or scroll getting stolen? hope it works....

Don't double post. If you have something to add use the EDIT button instead.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:26 pm 

Hangman wrote:
latentlunacyie wrote:

out of 47 items, he steals the scroll... of course. has anyone found any way of replacing it yet? it would be terrible after all of this work if there were no way to get another. TNT should have made them 'No Trade/No Steal.'

i don't care how much i have to re-do, i just don't want to spend all that time trying if this means i'm already "out of the plot."

From what I've heard (luckily I haven't had mine stolen yet) you just have to talk to the chef, get your first one again, then go to a spike trap for your second, to a jelly trap for your third and then to the riddle trap for your fourth crystal.
My advice: just try this out, if the spike trap doesn't give you the crystal, then do your first sequence again to get that crystal. Then check a jelly trap. If this doesn't work, do that sequence again and so on.

Wrong. You'll have to go and re-read every single scroll again. Happened to me on Monday. The Pant Devil stole mine thanks to the WoE. I tried going to to the traps again but that doesn't work, at least it didn't for me. At least the last time I did it it took me about half as long as I had most of the stuff written down.
Wonder if we'll get double points though since we had to do it twice. That would at least be something :(

What if a much of a which of a wind gives truth to summer's lie and bloodies with dizzying leaves the sun and yanks immortal stars awry?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:36 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Seerow wrote:
Hangman wrote:
latentlunacyie wrote:

Wrong. You'll have to go and re-read every single scroll again. Happened to me on Monday. The Pant Devil stole mine thanks to the WoE. I tried going to to the traps again but that doesn't work, at least it didn't for me. At least the last time I did it it took me about half as long as I had most of the stuff written down.
Wonder if we'll get double points though since we had to do it twice. That would at least be something :(

Just for that reason, I chose no to do WofE til this is over!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:39 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Seerow wrote:

geez, sorry about that seerow... i really hope you get something extra for all that work, you sure deserve it! luckily i haven't had anything taken. (crosses fingers) :/ hope i didn't just jinx myself...<hr>something interesting-

"Amazing! No wonder those architects were so tight-lipped about what they were building. Let me take a look at that scroll."

WHY would the builders want to keep something helpful a secret? what side are they on? could the repo actually have another purpose altogether? Were all the scrolls in the repo just a front to hide this one scroll?

SNak Edit: Please don't double post! If you have something to add use the EDIT button instead rather than posting twice in a row.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:28 pm 

i had to do mine over also...am waiting to find jelly blob still then can finish the rest as long as the pant devil can keep his hands off my crystals...the dang thang got second crystal so first disappeared..i go get another first and while waiting to get in for second who should pop back up and grab first again so here we go again lol....im keeping close eye out for him now....ill chase him down and get it back lol then to top it off ive turned my pet into a pile of sand twice in as many days....that kinda cracked me up so im still trying to get my eyes to uncross from all those scrolls lol...now while this has been my first plot to participate in ive enjoyed it for most part while others have been exhausting...its been interesting and id most definitely take part in another...to me its alot more fun then the war was....the maraquan war was kinda a let down for me cause i didnt battle my pet then so i was just a supporter....but watch out next time lol ill be ready............~Tam

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:32 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

RAWR! I tried leaving comming back and still no luck.

I have a theory that I might have miss clicked when I read my third white scroll. And then gone on thinking I had read it. Do you think that might have caused my problems? G2g now, qhich means i'll now be 2 days late from the time I wanted to finish this up once I get the scroll at 10 tomorrow morning, but if that doestn solve the problem/they shut everything down tonight im gonna be very very mad at TNT

Lady Night made me do it :P
Click for Werewolf!
Click for more Werewolf(as well as Role Playing)!

Post subject: Help!?!?!?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:34 pm 

Ok, so I am stumped. I was finishing up the 2nd crystal tablets. I clicked the last one and didn't get a clue. No big deal, I thought, I would just find the combined color one...except there ISN'T a green wav scroll in The Stacks Western Archieves..help!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and if someone could tell me how to insert the image files I would gladly show my tablet and crystal light show..[/img]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:36 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

pagan_tam wrote:
i had to do mine over also...am waiting to find jelly blob still then can finish the rest as long as the pant devil can keep his hands off my crystals...the dang thang got second crystal so first disappeared..i go get another first and while waiting to get in for second who should pop back up and grab first again so here we go again lol....im keeping close eye out for him now....ill chase him down and get it back lol then to top it off ive turned my pet into a pile of sand twice in as many days....that kinda cracked me up so im still trying to get my eyes to uncross from all those scrolls lol...now while this has been my first plot to participate in ive enjoyed it for most part while others have been exhausting...its been interesting and id most definitely take part in another...to me its alot more fun then the war was....the maraquan war was kinda a let down for me cause i didnt battle my pet then so i was just a supporter....but watch out next time lol ill be ready............~Tam

Tam, if you have more items in your inventory, there is less of a chance that your crystal/scroll will get stolen. if you withdraw items from your SDB IN MASS, you can have about 200 items in your inventory.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:57 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

i hope it dosnt end too soon i need a lil time 2 catch up

I don't know what to put!!! I just don't know what to put!!! Argghhh!!! Signature Block!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:11 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Grr. I hope we don't have to go back and find the poison and crusher and water traps and traipse through the repository again -- I swear those grey blocks have deep grooves worn into them from the many times my pets' hooves and claws went over them. But they're good pets, I'm sure they'll go through it if I ask them.

And I thought for sure Tomos would end up as Amira's boy-toy, it looks SO wrong to see him on the sidelines. :(

"I can't make heads or tails of this."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next