Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 7:32 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:23 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
I like that pic, Trick. Makes you sorta feel bad for Tomos.

I doubt there would be a Friday conclusion since it is a holiday here in the colonies and most of the US staff wouls want to go home. This doesn't end today, it will end tomorrow, which would suck since I'll be at school all day.

Anyway, at least everyone here has been great. I can't wait to 'help' with the next plot that flies our way.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:26 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

IanB wrote:
Hangman wrote:
Trick wrote:
Well this week is obviously the end, but I was worried they were going to stretch it to friday :S Although today is a little soon for some people too.

I think the best and most fair thing would be to just wrap it up with a final comic this Friday, without any further puzzles. This gives people two more days to find their mysterious scroll and the ones that have finished, won't have to stress anymore to solve the final puzzle as fast as possible the moment it gets discovered.

Fair to whom? Some of us are I'm sure eagerly awaiting the next phase (and other phases after that if they exist). Many people worked long and hard to get the current phases finished in time for the next and personally I'd be annoyed if it was brought to an early conclusion. I have no objection to running around the repo again, hmmmm, not too keen on more hour-long waits getting into the temple though :(

It feels to me like it is about over. I think the mysterious scroll will pose our last puzzle and it will break the curse and return the city to its normal plane of existance. That, combined with the fact the last comic is coming out makes me think it will end this week. They pretty much have to end it if they want to do something with the Darkest Faerie game that comes out next week. Having turned into the big business that they have, I think the higher-ups would feel its very important to connect the video game with the site in order to get everyone to put it on their holiday wish lists or otherwise spend their hard earned money on it.

That said, aside from the delays, I loved this plot. It's my second favorite plot next to the virtupets plot. Unlike the Mystery Island plot, it doesn't feel like it's coming to TOO much of an abrupt end. I love puzzles, I even make up my own. So the war plots have not been my cup of tea. I really wish this could go on forever, but I think it's naturally wrapping itself up. If it went on too much longer, it would be stretched.

However, there are some issues, like if the builders of the repository had the scroll to seal it in that secret room, why didn't they just fix everything before? But when I spot things like that, if I'm enjoying myself otherwise I try to just push it to the back of my mind and enjoy the rest. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:35 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

IanB wrote:
Hangman wrote:
Trick wrote:
Well this week is obviously the end, but I was worried they were going to stretch it to friday :S Although today is a little soon for some people too.

I think the best and most fair thing would be to just wrap it up with a final comic this Friday, without any further puzzles. This gives people two more days to find their mysterious scroll and the ones that have finished, won't have to stress anymore to solve the final puzzle as fast as possible the moment it gets discovered.

Fair to whom? Some of us are I'm sure eagerly awaiting the next phase (and other phases after that if they exist). Many people worked long and hard to get the current phases finished in time for the next and personally I'd be annoyed if it was brought to an early conclusion. I have no objection to running around the repo again, hmmmm, not too keen on more hour-long waits getting into the temple though :(

I wouldn't mind running around the repository again either, I loved this plot and everything that came with it. If they wanted to release another phrase, then I'd love to see it either today or tomorrow, cause I'll be gone for the weekend and, if this last puzzle determines your prize, then I would feel greatly annoyed. I've put more time and effort into this than I've put into anything else the last two months, so I would just hate this to end without me being around to take part in the celebrations.
And be honest, this has been going for over two months, you can't really call it an "early" conclusion anymore, can you ;) Everything in the last week or so is pointing us towards an end, so I don't thing it's going to be like a quick wrap up, but just a nice ending to a very nice plot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:39 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Hangman wrote:
IanB wrote:
Hangman wrote:
Trick wrote:

I wouldn't mind running around the repository again either, I loved this plot and everything that came with it. If they wanted to release another phrase, then I'd love to see it either today or tomorrow, cause I'll be gone for the weekend and, if this last puzzle determines your prize, then I would feel greatly annoyed. I've put more time and effort into this than I've put into anything else the last two months, so I would just hate this to end without me being around to take part in the celebrations.
And be honest, this has been going for over two months, you can't really call it an "early" conclusion anymore, can you ;) Everything in the last week or so is pointing us towards an end, so I don't thing it's going to be like a quick wrap up, but just a nice ending to a very nice plot.

If this ends with just the comic.. personally I would think it's quite abrupt.

What about Nuria? Megan? They haven't made their appearance yet.. and it would seem that Nuria being the trigger to a pile of scarabs is so.. anti-climatical :P But I guess that's TNT.. :lol:

The bulk of the plot is mapping out the temple.. and then messing with the repository.. and recently reading scrolls.

I seriously wonder how it would end though.. this plot is quite unlike the MI one.. and I think the next bit would be out either today or tomorrow :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:07 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Sacrilege wrote:
But I guess that's TNT.. :lol:

I think that this sentence says it all :) We might speculate as much as we want and wish for all kinds of things to end this plot with, but we'll probably never be able to guess what's going on in the heads of those wonderfully insane people at TNT :)

Post subject: Re: First Chrystal
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:07 pm 

Confused, lost & help wrote:
I posted a plee for help earlier coz I'm stuck on my first chrystal still. Thanks to Shapu for the reply. I didn't explain myself very well, I actually did follow the order that the scrolls appeared in the directory but also according to their colour: eg. Red Ahn, red kar, red kar, red ben, yellow ra, etc. I got to my last scroll, read it but nothing happened. I'm just going to go back to check that I have all the colours and symbols right but I was sure I had.
I did follow the steps posted by ScottNak but still failed miserably!? Why am I so dumb? :x

Make sure that you are selecting which order to read the color groups based on the crystal. Go to your inventory, and click on the useless crystal. You'll get the item popup window and the crystal will have three dots on top: Red, Blue, and Yellow. Remember that order, because THAT'S the order that you want to read the color groups in.

Ignore the color order of your card catalog. Mine was RYB when I looked at it, but my crystal's dots were RBY. So I read my red scrolls first, then the blue scrolls, and finally the yellow scrolls.

hope that helps.

Post subject: Re: First Chrystal
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:08 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

shapu wrote:
Confused, lost & help wrote:
I posted a plee for help earlier coz I'm stuck on my first chrystal still. Thanks to Shapu for the reply. I didn't explain myself very well, I actually did follow the order that the scrolls appeared in the directory but also according to their colour: eg. Red Ahn, red kar, red kar, red ben, yellow ra, etc. I got to my last scroll, read it but nothing happened. I'm just going to go back to check that I have all the colours and symbols right but I was sure I had.
I did follow the steps posted by ScottNak but still failed miserably!? Why am I so dumb? :x

Make sure that you are selecting which order to read the color groups based on the crystal. Go to your inventory, and click on the useless crystal. You'll get the item popup window and the crystal will have three dots on top: Red, Blue, and Yellow. Remember that order, because THAT'S the order that you want to read the color groups in.

Ignore the color order of your card catalog. Mine was RYB when I looked at it, but my crystal's dots were RBY. So I read my red scrolls first, then the blue scrolls, and finally the yellow scrolls.

hope that helps.

Give this guide a look over and check what you did against it.

It's really easy to understand.

http://home.neopets.com/templates/homep ... =SleepRuki

Post subject: strange
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:10 pm 

Help!

I'm starting the process to find my white scrolls.

My first scroll is blue fish, 2nd floor, lost desert art history, sculpture.
I clicked on it and it said, "hmm...interesting... Desert Flora".

I haven't even click on the other scrolls! What should I do? Should I just go and do the white scroll or should I click on the other two scrolls and then the white? Has this happened to anyone else?

Post subject: Re: strange
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:16 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

mebaer wrote:
Help!

I'm starting the process to find my white scrolls.

My first scroll is blue fish, 2nd floor, lost desert art history, sculpture.
I clicked on it and it said, "hmm...interesting... Desert Flora".

I haven't even click on the other scrolls! What should I do? Should I just go and do the white scroll or should I click on the other two scrolls and then the white? Has this happened to anyone else?

Yep, a similar thing happened to me. I went and read my white scroll straight away, so I suggest you just go and read it and then start on your next symbol after that.

If it goes wrong, which it shouldn't you won't have lost much time anyway.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:22 pm 

Thank you for replying. I guess I'll go get my white scroll. No complaining here. I feel like I've won the ldp lottery. So relieved I don't have to go to all the scrolls to figure it out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:26 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I just hope there is no more scroll reading -shivers-

Am looking to refer a few people to premium! Want a referal please contact me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:34 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

From Neopets Magazine, Issue 11 (the Lost Desert Issue):

"PRINCE JAZAN

This young prince, a wealthy noble from a neighbouring kingdom, has a very dark past. He has set his sights on Sakhmet and all its riches to avenge his father's death. Unfortunately, however, even Jazan doesn't fully understand his father's wishes."

Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:37 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

anjuna wrote:
From Neopets Magazine, Issue 11 (the Lost Desert Issue):

"PRINCE JAZAN

This young prince, a wealthy noble from a neighbouring kingdom, has a very dark past. He has set his sights on Sakhmet and all its riches to avenge his father's death. Unfortunately, however, even Jazan doesn't fully understand his father's wishes."

I have to agree with the bolded line. I doubt daddy wanted son to marry someone like his mother. How Oedipus. Also, how old would that have to make daddy? If Jazan is over 1000 yr, that means daddy could be that inept mummy or enslaved Uni (Nightstead).

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:46 pm 

The Grundo Leader attacks!!! He steals 'Mysterious Scroll'

out of 47 items, he steals the scroll... of course. has anyone found any way of replacing it yet? it would be terrible after all of this work if there were no way to get another. TNT should have made them 'No Trade/No Steal.'

i don't care how much i have to re-do, i just don't want to spend all that time trying if this means i'm already "out of the plot."

any help is greatly appreciated.

meow...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:51 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Hey. I don't know if this has been preposed yet so here I go. Could the Mysterious Scroll have our 'plot points' on it? I remember discussing the idea of plot points many hundreds of splits ago. Maybe all we have to do is wait for them to say game over, turn in your scroll to get your prizes. Just an idea. Probably not true.

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next