Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:46 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:46 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

if yer scroll reading more then an hr.. or waiting for yer colours in the model room.. keep looking for yer jelly trap every hr then mark down where it is as well as a riddle room if you find ity, as this will save you time later

Am looking to refer a few people to premium! Want a referal please contact me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:52 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I know I shouldn't post the same thing in the unreleased thread and here but the caption coming up in todays news looks like it may be the end of the plot :o Or at least very close...

Petpet Central

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:05 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

this weeks story/cartoon update is the last one so i would expect the plot to end this week too.

cat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:17 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

purplecatlover2003 wrote:
this weeks story/cartoon update is the last one so i would expect the plot to end this week too.

I sure hope it will end today or tomorrow, cause I'll be gone the whole weekend, starting friday morning... So it would definitely suck to have put this much effort into it to get a lousy reward just because I wasn't at home when they wrapped it all up...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:30 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Well this week is obviously the end, but I was worried they were going to stretch it to friday :S Although today is a little soon for some people too.

Petpet Central

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:39 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

bah, I can't have the plot finish today =( I'm still looking for my jelly room, doing my head in, been working my way left to right, i'm only on the last part of the first area, hate this hour wait thingy =/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:40 pm 

ok my eyes are permanently crossed from going thru and getting all the scrolls up to jelly blob second time...be warned do not lose your crystal...pant devil took my second one and while i was on way to get first one again since it disappeared when second went well he came and took first one{new one} while i was waiting to find spikes...grrrrrr lol now am waiting for time between to find jelly blob again...i turned my pet into a pile of sand for second time in as many days..so hows everyone else doing lol...if i can get thru this next set of scrolls ill be lucky...thank goodness for fast internet connection...i swear im speedreading scrolls lol

~Tam

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:41 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Where did you get that caption of the ldp from all I have is yesterdays news o_O

Im seriously thinkin of bookin myself into therapy coz this plots taken over my life lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:41 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Trick wrote:
Well this week is obviously the end, but I was worried they were going to stretch it to friday :S Although today is a little soon for some people too.

I think the best and most fair thing would be to just wrap it up with a final comic this Friday, without any further puzzles. This gives people two more days to find their mysterious scroll and the ones that have finished, won't have to stress anymore to solve the final puzzle as fast as possible the moment it gets discovered.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:46 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Gabby wrote:
Where did you get that caption of the ldp from all I have is yesterdays news o_O

If you tinker with the urls of caption contests you can find unreleased ones :)

I too hope there is no more puzzling, seeing as the last bit has lock outs and waiting for lights etc there are a lot of people who need a bit more time to finish. And to be honest I'm fed up of puzzles for now!

Petpet Central

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:49 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Ah I see o_O

After all that scroll readin and Anubis Toxicology I dun think I could cope with any more puzzle solvin, scroll searchin, so I'm all for the end right now lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:50 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Trick wrote:

I too hope there is no more puzzling, seeing as the last bit has lock outs and waiting for lights etc there are a lot of people who need a bit more time to finish. And to be honest I'm fed up of puzzles for now!

I hear ya! I got burned out after the 2nd crystal and had to take a break for a couple days. Now I'm just waiting for the light for my 4th crystal.

I think they should release a Tedium or Tenacity avatar for those of us who went through all this!

I like pie.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:55 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

buttwig wrote:
I think they should release a Tedium or Tenacity avatar for those of us who went through all this!

Hear, hear!

Neouser = ryokomusouka

Post subject: First Chrystal
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:02 pm 

I posted a plee for help earlier coz I'm stuck on my first chrystal still. Thanks to Shapu for the reply. I didn't explain myself very well, I actually did follow the order that the scrolls appeared in the directory but also according to their colour: eg. Red Ahn, red kar, red kar, red ben, yellow ra, etc. I got to my last scroll, read it but nothing happened. I'm just going to go back to check that I have all the colours and symbols right but I was sure I had.
I did follow the steps posted by ScottNak but still failed miserably!? Why am I so dumb? :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:16 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Hangman wrote:
Trick wrote:

I think the best and most fair thing would be to just wrap it up with a final comic this Friday, without any further puzzles. This gives people two more days to find their mysterious scroll and the ones that have finished, won't have to stress anymore to solve the final puzzle as fast as possible the moment it gets discovered.

Fair to whom? Some of us are I'm sure eagerly awaiting the next phase (and other phases after that if they exist). Many people worked long and hard to get the current phases finished in time for the next and personally I'd be annoyed if it was brought to an early conclusion. I have no objection to running around the repo again, hmmmm, not too keen on more hour-long waits getting into the temple though :(

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next