Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:34 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:15 am 

I may have realized something. I realized that both times i tried to find my second crystal, both times failed. I did them in parts, half of it in one day, and the remaining in the following day (coz i couldnt find time to finish). Thus, it is possible that the repository 'restart' in a new day, and all scrolls u read in the past no longer count?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:18 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Uracil wrote:
I may have realized something. I realized that both times i tried to find my second crystal, both times failed. I did them in parts, half of it in one day, and the remaining in the following day (coz i couldnt find time to finish). Thus, it is possible that the repository 'restart' in a new day, and all scrolls u read in the past no longer count?

I don't think so, I did my third crystal in 3 or 4 days because I didn't have the time do to it all in 1 day. So I don't think the repository resets. I would find it kinda lame if it did.
My third crystal took me about 5 or 6 hours, and my internet is very fast. People with dial-up wouldn't even be able to make it in one day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:53 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

myname7772 wrote:
ImageImage

Can anyone expand on the word match for me please! The above are my tablet and lights but the single word match is confusing!

Thx!

Sure. It's like matching, or pairing, socks ;)

On your tablet, the first symbol is an Ahn or Ankh; in the crystal "spectrum" the first colour is blue. Matching the colour to the symbol, that means a blue Ahn. But that's not necessarily the first scroll you need to find.

Here are the scrolls:

Blue Ahn, Blue Nem, Yellow Ben, Blue Ben;
Yellow Ben; Yellow Ben; Blank; Yellow Ben;
Blank; Red Tep; Red Saf; Red Saf;
Blank; Blank; Blue Tep; Red Djo.

Now follow the directions about using your card catalog to sort them. Lucky that you have so many Yellow Bens, that will go quickly!

Hope that helps.

"I can't make heads or tails of this."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:59 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

wesoloid wrote:
Statistics:

Days since First Post: 70
Hours since First Post: 1687.5

Total # of Replies: 18,512
Longest Thread: #106, 306 Replies
Shortest Thread: #39, 134 Replies
Average: 151 Replies/thread
(reply stats do not include the active thread)

Two months... Two months! *gibbers*

Wow... that's just scary. I wonder if TNT meant for it to take this long...

Image Yeah, Ledi needs a new sig...
DeviantART! http://ledicat.deviantart.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:29 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Uracil wrote:

nope i did my fourt crystal over three days

cat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:32 pm 

Do I have to worry about the traps in the temple changing? I've already found my jelly trap, but I haven't finished my scroll reading yet, so will it change or not?

Oh, and again does it matter if I take a break between reading scrolls so long as I remember where I'm at?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:43 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

i dont know about the traps, i dont think they change but cant be sure.
nope you can take as many breaks as you want so long as you remember were you were at.

cat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:09 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Right, i have my 4th crystal. Now what?
Put it in the light blow a hole in the wall, get the scroll.

What do I do with the scroll?

Get your egg at http://www.pickle-green.com/egraphics/main.php?id=eggs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:15 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Hi-de-hi everyone. Well, between working, sleeping and drinking I'm on to day 3 of trying to find a tupping spike trap. Oh well, I'm nearly done trying the first level of my temple, then it will start getting complicated. Wish me luck eh? I've got 3and a half hours before I'm back to the grindstone. Meh.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:25 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

no one knows about the scroll yet, but we keep hoping

Am looking to refer a few people to premium! Want a referal please contact me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:46 pm 

background_noise wrote:
Now follow the directions about using your card catalog to sort them.

...and crystal colors....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:05 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Hi Guys, I finally got the sharp eye.. In a previous split I asked for help as I was up to date with the plot and then all of a sudden my comp kept crashing whilst exploring and playing flash games on neopets(Flash.ocx problem) so Im way behind now.. I just want to thank all who did help me out espesially Jenny :)

I was wondering if I could go through a library door to get the spike trap and get my 2nd crystal?..

Oh and how long is the lock out time if you pick a wrong door?
Thanks

Try Neopets Premium Free For 15Days.IM for info.PLEASE DON'T POST..Must be over 12yr and have a credit card or paypal account.FOR VERIFICATION ONLY!NO PAYMENT WILL BE TAKEN FROM YOUR ACCOUNT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:09 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Yunamaxieboytanda wrote:
Hi Guys, I finally got the sharp eye.. In a previous split I asked for help as I was up to date with the plot and then all of a sudden my comp kept crashing whilst exploring and playing flash games on neopets(Flash.ocx problem) so Im way behind now.. I just want to thank all who did help me out espesially Jenny :)

I was wondering if I could go through a library door to get the spike trap and get my 2nd crystal?..

Thanks

Its cool guys I just got the right trap on the 1st door I went through :) how lucky was that lol :)

Try Neopets Premium Free For 15Days.IM for info.PLEASE DON'T POST..Must be over 12yr and have a credit card or paypal account.FOR VERIFICATION ONLY!NO PAYMENT WILL BE TAKEN FROM YOUR ACCOUNT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:29 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Yuna~ wrote:

One hour. Bad news if your umpteenth door is STILL not a jelly.

This plot made me smoke at least a pack of cigarettes, but here I am, cradling my scroll.

*rocks back and forth.

*considers smoking the scroll

Meechity

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:44 pm 

Yunamaxieboytanda wrote:
Its cool guys I just got the right trap on the 1st door I went through :) how lucky was that lol :)

I was extremely fortunate on the spike trap and the jelly trap, getting them both correctly on my very first guesses (they were both doors on the first screen of my temple.) For the riddle trap, I guessed wrong a couple of a times before remembering a specific door that had it. I only remembered because it was the first trap I encountered my first time into the temple and I was looking for a specific door before I really knew what I was doing.

I'm glad, too, or I would possibly have quit in frustration after all that stupid walking around the scroll repository. Glad that's all over.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next