Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:53 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:45 am 

lol well im getting tired of seeing the pant devil around...there for about a month everytime i turned around he was chasing me....guess i made him mad cause i didnt keep anything in inventory he could get...so now he's making me pay....grrrrrr im gonna get thru this thang tonite if it kills me lol...and hopefully no more pant devil or ill chase the sucker down and get it back{too bad this isnt an option but the thought keeps me from finding a wall for my head instead of the desk lol}

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:52 am 

:hug: you do realize, you probably have pant devil as a 1v1 battledome challenger now dont you? lol i got in there and whooped on him too, because he stole something from me on other occasions...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:08 am 

lol yup...first time he got something off me i went and whooped him....he's not much of a challenge now...also i been training my pet so she kicks his floating sheet covered rearend lol...i guess i should take some frustrations out in battledome but then id probably end up wanting to stay there instead of going back thru the dreaded scrolls lol..it'd be alot less mind consumming i think....also i just started battledome not too long ago so im still having fun figuring it out...too bad they dont have that many good battledome equipment for uni's or mine would really kick major butt....so wish me luck and hope ive still got some of my eyesight{especially since i know my sanity left me long ago and i know for sure after facing these scrolls lol} left by time i get done....grrrrrrrr dang scrolls lol....Tam

Last edited by pagan_tam on Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:09 am 

im sorry you have to reread those again

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:11 am 

lol ill live....i just may never wanna see another scroll for a very very long time im sure;) and at least ive found someone to talk to while i go back in to the scrolls lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:20 am 

I just wonder what happens if you loose your scroll, after its all done, do you really have to read all 12 scrolls again just to get the 2nd crystal again? that just doesnt sound right... im affraid to put my scroll in my SDB because im affraid of it dissapearing..... like my 2nd crystal did, then the grundo leader stole it.. so i had to get a 3rd 2nd crystal......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:22 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I really wish I hadn't busted a gut getting my scroll now, we are going to have another week with nothing happening until Friday aren't we :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:25 am 

well lets hope it dont take me long to get my crystals back...luckily im on cable....id hate to be doing this thang on dialup.....and zalsenia i sure hope there isnt another week with nothing else to go on....im ready for it to be finished lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:51 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Devlish wrote:
If I can ever get the Jelly Blob I'm starting to work on crystal 3. I was wondering if any of you know if its better to do the card catalog order or the bryryb. . . thing? I'm dial up. Thats putting me behind enough without having to traipse around the repository for days looking for each combo.

I know its the blank ones and tablet order for the scrolls. But I keep seeing two sets of directions for the colors.

didnt see an answer to this soo....
for mine, the 4 were different orders, so i started with the bryr...thing first time, then took out the combo of my first one and read formt he next combo, eg my first one was ybr so next time i skipped the first yellow. they deff didnt go in card catalogue order though sorry.

cat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:59 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

ImageImage

Can anyone expand on the word match for me please! The above are my tablet and lights but the single word match is confusing!

Thx!

Save the trees! Don't do homework!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:59 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Directions (with some screenies)

Get the crystal
1- The chef is at Level 2 20, 5
2- Talk to him
3- Visit Gift shop and get Vial
4- Equip Vial to pet
5- Battle Spirit of the Ruins. You don't need to BEAT him, just swipe him with the bottle and withdraw)
6- Revisit Gift shop and get T-shirt
7 -Visit chef and get Useless Crystal

Use the crystal

1- To Enter the secret passage, go to The fifth Floor 7,19.
2- Follow the corridors to the BASEMENT level.
3- You will see a miniature city (this screenie has no light).
NOT EVERYBODY HAS LIGHT AT ALL TIMES
4- IF you have light. Click on the very top pinnacle of the largest dome.
5 - You get the 'Indiana' effect. (screenie is of MY effect)
Everybody has a different effect.

Reading 12 Scrolls

1- Match up your light spectrum with your Tablet. You will get 4 red 4 blue 4 yellow and 4 blank.
2- Look at YOUR Directory to get scroll locations. Blanks are skipped. (screenie is of MY directory)
3- Look at your crystal to determine color sequence. (This one is Blue Red Yellow)
4- Read each scroll in order sorted by A) Color and B) thier sequence in the directory.
If a scroll repeats, re-read it.
5- You will get a confirmation & Clue.

Second Crystal

1- Clue leads you to a spike trap. Most people find one in the door to the RIGHT of their Faerie Door.
2- Click on the skull eye.
3- Take crystal out of skull.
IF you lose it, the chef will give you a new one. No need to be trapped again. It doesn't work more than once.
4- The directory has wet paint. Take note of YOUR new Directory. It's different.
5- Visit the miniature room to get new colors. Light will shine every EIGHT HOURS for the whole hour.

Color Mixing (newly updated)

1- Crystal colors 1 + crystal colors 2 = new colors. You have colors 1 and new colors. You must 'fabricate' colors 2.
2- Use only the 8 symbols with different colors. Ignore blanks and the ones that don't change.
3- Start at the bottom of your tablet and read scrolls in REVERSE order of your tablet.
4- You need to 'mix colors' by reading scrolls from original and fabricated scrolls to get a a NEW location for unlisted colors.
_a) didn't get a message? Try reading the two scrolls in different order
(IE go back and read the first one again)
_b) Unconfirmed: Read in catelogue color order

5- Read the color from the second 'Indiana Effect' with corresponding symbol and location given.
_a) All of the same symbol. IE red ahn + blue ahn = purple ahn
_b)Each scroll has it's own room. Original and Fabricated are in the new directory. Second 'Indiana Effect' is in the room given.

6- Repeat for all eight. You will read eight original, eight fabricated, and eight mixed for a total of 24 scrolls.
__a) If you mess up, you only have to go back to after your last 'solved' section. You don't have to do it all over
7- You will get a new clue.
8- Visit a jelly trap and click on the bone.
9- You get the third Crystal.
10- Put third crystal over miniature city. Your colors are the same? Yes!

Blow that wall!

1- Identify your Blanks spots . There are four.
2- Start with the first blank spot.
3- Read the Red, Yellow and Blue of that symbol. The order is not set.
4- You'll find that reading brybrbyrb will cover all possible combinations quickly.
5- You will get confirmation in the form of a new location.
6- Read a white scroll of the same symbol in the listed section. There will be no confirmation.
7- Do the same for remaining 3 blank spots.
8- You will have sucessfully read 4 red, 4 yellow, 4 blue and 4 white scrolls.
9- You get a new clue!
10- Visit a Riddle Trap and click on the symbol.
11- Get the fourth crystal.
12- Visit your Miniature city and place your crystal. BOOM!
13- Go through the hole.
14- You will recieve a scroll. Your crystal are now gone!
15- Fortune Teller isn't much help.

Currently: If you go back to your miniature, it is back to normal. Wierd! You cannot blow it again because you do not have a crystal. The Foreman Chef will not give you another and says nothing different. No idea if he will replace stolen scrolls or will give you another crystal if your scroll is stolen. People have put scrolls in SDB, no reports yet of it being lost. The prophesy and many variations have now been tried on the faerie statue with no effect.

Image Image Image

Last edited by stampsyne on Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:48 am, edited 7 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:08 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

pagan_tam wrote:
well lets hope it dont take me long to get my crystals back...luckily im on cable....id hate to be doing this thang on dialup.....and zalsenia i sure hope there isnt another week with nothing else to go on....im ready for it to be finished lol

I want it over now as well, it is all just dragging now, not really any fun anymore. TNT need to really do something to get the enjoyment back into this plot!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:48 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

i cant find my trap for the 4th crystal :cry:

Strangers are just friends that you haven't met yet

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:52 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Statistics:

Days since First Post: 70
Hours since First Post: 1687.5

Total # of Replies: 18,512
Longest Thread: #106, 306 Replies
Shortest Thread: #39, 134 Replies
Average: 151 Replies/thread
(reply stats do not include the active thread)

Two months... Two months! *gibbers*

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:14 am 

I may have realized something. I realized that both times i tried to find my second crystal, both times failed. I did them in parts, half of it in one day, and the remaining in the following day (coz i couldnt find time to finish). Thus, it is possible that the repository 'restart' in a new day, and all scrolls u read in the past no longer count?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next