Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:35 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:20 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Duke of Earl wrote:
Am I the only one who has not memorized the names of the symbols (as given in the image URLs)? I stuck to my system of a single letter to logically represent each symbol.

I've been calling them "chick, eye, fish, leaf, etc"
I somewhat refuse to memorize their names.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:23 am 

Can someone please help me with the second crystal? I've checked my lights again and I've made sure I'm reading the right scrolls in the right order. The symbol is an orange fish (kha?) so I'm reading a red fish in the catacombs section dirt then a yellow one in Anubis Toxicology reports because my card catalog is BYR. My next symbol is an orange fish too. I've tried four or five times but I don't get a location after reading the yellow one. I read my first symbol already and got a location then read that scroll and I even tried doing that again but nothing helps. :cry: Please tell me if I'm doing something wrong!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:29 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

dance_more wrote:
Can someone please help me with the second crystal? I've checked my lights again and I've made sure I'm reading the right scrolls in the right order. The symbol is an orange fish (kha?) so I'm reading a red fish in the catacombs section dirt then a yellow one in Anubis Toxicology reports because my card catalog is BYR. My next symbol is an orange fish too. I've tried four or five times but I don't get a location after reading the yellow one. I read my first symbol already and got a location then read that scroll and I even tried doing that again but nothing helps. :cry: Please tell me if I'm doing something wrong!

If your order is BYR you need to read your Yellow scroll first.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:30 am 

Cilian wrote:
dance_more wrote:

Oh snap! That's what I meant and what I have been reading... I think i meant to write I even tried reading them the other way

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:32 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

dance_more wrote:
Cilian wrote:
dance_more wrote:

Oh snap! That's what I meant and what I have been reading... I think i meant to write I even tried reading them the other way

And you're moving backwars up your tablet? And you've cleared your cache? and you're positive you read your first combined scroll and didn't just find it and think you read it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:34 am 

I'm sure I read my first scroll (cause I did my first set and combined scroll over again) and that I going backwards... how do you clear your cache? I'm not exactly a computer genius :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:35 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

dance_more wrote:
how do you clear your cache? I'm not exactly a computer genius :oops:

what browser are you using?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:37 am 

Heck if I know... give me some examples and I can probably tell you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:40 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

dance_more,
I'ma send you a PM so we can keep the forum more plot-related. *wink*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:00 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Quote:
Can someone please help me with the second crystal? I've checked my lights again and I've made sure I'm reading the right scrolls in the right order. The symbol is an orange fish (kha?) so I'm reading a red fish in the catacombs section dirt then a yellow one in Anubis Toxicology reports because my card catalog is BYR. My next symbol is an orange fish too. I've tried four or five times but I don't get a location after reading the yellow one. I read my first symbol already and got a location then read that scroll and I even tried doing that again but nothing helps. Please tell me if I'm doing something wrong!

dance_more:
I also had 2 identical symbols back-to-back while I was going for my 3rd crystal. I just read the scroll with the secondary color twice. So if I were you, I would just go back to your orange fish, re-read the scroll, and move on to the next pair. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:04 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Sigh... the light's meant to be around every eight hours, isn't it? Is it around, or exactly eight hours?

:: has been waiting for hers for a day now, to blow up the repo-of-doom ::

Image Yeah, Ledi needs a new sig...
DeviantART! http://ledicat.deviantart.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:07 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Ledi wrote:
Sigh... the light's meant to be around every eight hours, isn't it? Is it around, or exactly eight hours?

:: has been waiting for hers for a day now, to blow up the repo-of-doom ::

it's supposed to be once every 8 hours (three times daily, for an hour long). should be the same times that you've managed to get the light before.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:09 am 

clovrchild wrote:
Duke of Earl wrote:
Am I the only one who has not memorized the names of the symbols (as given in the image URLs)? I stuck to my system of a single letter to logically represent each symbol.

I've been calling them "chick, eye, fish, leaf, etc"
I somewhat refuse to memorize their names.

me, too. and BTW, I finally got my jelly trap!!! I'll start reading scrolls again tomorrow. I'm too tired....

oh, and after clearing my cache, the scrolls in my temple went away...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:19 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

i FINALLY GOT MY 4TH CRYSTAL!!!!

Just in time to BLOW THE REPO TO DUST!!!!!!!!!!

and after having to run from the 5th floor to Anubis Toxi Reports seeing the repo blow up gave me a sense of pride. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:35 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Wouldn't it be evil if I put two links here... one of them leading back to this thread, and the other actually going to the next thread? Except, I can't. So... I'll just do this.

http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22346

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10