Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:40 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: hmmm....
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:45 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

knockoff30 wrote:
I am still looking for a jelly trap; however, while in my temple, one of the doors actually had a scroll above it instead of a symbol.

:o *does double-take*

A scroll above the door you say? You wouldn't have a screenie, would you? (Wonder if you tried again if you see the same, there is something else to click in that trap?)

Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:47 pm 

knockoff30 wrote:
I am still looking for a jelly trap; however, while in my temple, one of the doors actually had a scroll above it instead of a symbol. It lead to a water trao, but was it a glitch, or another step in the plot that I haven't unlocked yet?

What exactly do you mean? Is it possible you could post a screenshot of this?

Platinum Mist........where are you?

Find me on Neopets as jenni_mh!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:48 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

jenni_mh wrote:
Are we 100% SURE that there is no harm in putting the mysterious scroll in your SDB? I don't want to chance anything at this point...

I'd like to hear straight from someone that's done it and has been able to take it out again. Thanks!

I just did, so it must be safe to do so.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:49 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

jenni_mh wrote:
knockoff30 wrote:
I am still looking for a jelly trap; however, while in my temple, one of the doors actually had a scroll above it instead of a symbol. It lead to a water trao, but was it a glitch, or another step in the plot that I haven't unlocked yet?

If indeed it is something, since knockoff is still looking for a jelly trap and therefore doesnt have the mysterious scroll, it makes sense that it didnt trigger anything. *waits to see if confirmation of scroll above door happens*

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:57 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

knockoff30 wrote:

What did the scroll look like? Was it vertical, sort of like it was the same image as the scrolls in the repository scroll racks? Did it vanish and turn into the proper symbol while you were looking at it?

I'm just curious: I'm still weirded out by my Ghosty Trick or Treat bags appearing momentarily as a scroll in my SDB last night.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:13 am 
PPT God
PPT God

bgryph wrote:
What did the scroll look like? Was it vertical, sort of like it was the same image as the scrolls in the repository scroll racks? Did it vanish and turn into the proper symbol while you were looking at it?

I'm just curious: I'm still weirded out by my Ghosty Trick or Treat bags appearing momentarily as a scroll in my SDB last night.

Don't feel bad. This plot is literally bleeding over into my reality I think. Today I went to get a certain brand beverage for my friend at the exact store he said he just bought it at. I couldn't find it (even after checking 2 or 3 times) so went on to the next store, where I *barely* found it because it was behind a place I had actually looked 3 times again. I got back home and thought to myself I bet my eyes were seeing fine, but my brain was actually still thinking it was looking for that pesky Blue Ra in Anubis Toxicology Reports.

Argh! Curse that room! If it isn't cursed already! I hope after enough users blow a hole in the wall of that Mysterious Room enough times, the floor of Anubis Toxicology Reports collapses! :evil:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:17 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

ashbashed wrote:
jenni_mh wrote:
knockoff30 wrote:

If indeed it is something, since knockoff is still looking for a jelly trap and therefore doesnt have the mysterious scroll, it makes sense that it didnt trigger anything. *waits to see if confirmation of scroll above door happens*

Well, I can say that I DO have the Mysterious Scroll and I do NOT have a scroll above any doors in my Tomb. Just went through every single room looking at the symbols: nothing's changed.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:20 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

anjuna wrote:
Argh! Curse that room! If it isn't cursed already! I hope after enough users blow a hole in the wall of that Mysterious Room enough times, the floor of Anubis Toxicology Reports collapses! :evil:

the scarry thing is, though... that if the floor collapsed, it would give TNT an excuse to spread the Anubis Toxicology Reports over TWO floors.

Last edited by clovrchild on Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:21 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

ginevra wrote:
ashbashed wrote:
jenni_mh wrote:
knockoff30 wrote:

Well, I can say that I DO have the Mysterious Scroll and I do NOT have a scroll above any doors in my Tomb. Just went through every single room looking at the symbols: nothing's changed.

Ginevra - Yeah, Ive searched throughout my temple also....no scrolls to report

Post subject: Scrolls in temple
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:43 am 

My temple has had time to refresh now, and there is still a scroll in the same place in front of one of the doors, where the symbols normally are. Plus, I found another door with the same scroll above it. However, I am not sure how to post a pic on here. If I do a URL, it will not show up as I will have entered a door and fallen into a trap. Any suggestions?

Last edited by knockoff30 on Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Scrolls in temple
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:46 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

knockoff30 wrote:
My temple has had time to refresh now, and there is still a scroll in the same place in front of one of the doors, where the symbols normally are. Plus, I found another door with the same scroll above it. However, I am not sure how to post a pic on here. If I do a URL, it will not show up as I will have entered a door and fallen into a trap. Any suggestions?

You should try clearing your browser's cache. I once had this problem with a red parrot showing up in stead of an image on neopets and no matter how man times I refreshed, it still was there. But after a good luck, I noticed that the parrot came from another site, so I cleared my cache et voila, the parrot was gone...
So in your case, the scroll probably shows up in stead of the image of one symbol in particular.
If it is still there after clearing your cache, then this is rather suspicious though.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:46 am 
PPT God
PPT God

knockoff30 wrote:

POST POST LOL. If you upload to the Internet, and give us a link, we can see it. :D

EDIT: I thought you already took a screenshot. Download a screenshot utility if your F keys are "special" like mine and do not obey commands. :P

EDIT 2: Pm'd link to utility and hosting site, if need be.

Last edited by anjuna on Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:48 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

knockoff30 wrote:

Did you take a screenshot of this? If you did the PLEASE post it.

Ian

Neopets Premium - http://www.pinkpt.com/neopetspremium.htm - Neomail or PM me for a Referral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:49 am 

knockoff30 wrote:

Can you right-click on the scroll gif and look at the properties? You can get a url for just that gif... not to mention the name of the gif.

Umm.. do I say gif much?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:53 am 

deadlili wrote:
knockoff30 wrote:

Can you right-click on the scroll gif and look at the properties? You can get a url for just that gif... not to mention the name of the gif.

Umm.. do I say gif much?

Yes,

I did take a screen shot, and here is the link from the properties of the scroll:

http://images.neopets.com/desert/ldp/do ... op_djo.gif

Notice it refers both to the temple AND the doors. Anyone know where I can upload the screenshot, so I can show ya'll?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next