Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:36 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:33 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

anjuna wrote:
:P Okay I wasn't so much thinking along those lines, but I did think no matter who was to be married, the curse should be broken by someone (maybe even Tomos in all his exploration?)

Okay, now you're just being plain dirty.

:P

*leaves before she gets in trouble.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:36 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

m_ann wrote:
muzzle32 wrote:
m_ann wrote:
i tried the rybryrbyr way and didn't got the location
is there a special way for those who have twice or triple symbols?

nope, for doubles or triples, you still have to do it each time, as the order of the scrolls to read will change. it helps to mark down locations though, because you'll still read the ones in the same rooms, just in different orders.

didn't got what you said...
i have 3 waves, not in the same room, how can i find the right order?
did anyone got to this situation before?

ok, let me get this straight....you know your four symbols that correspond to blanks in the colors on the wall. these are some symbol and then three of the wavy symbols, right? they should be in order of the tablet (not reversed). for the first symbol (i'm going to call it Kar because i don't remember what you said it was), you look in each catalog and write down the location that corresponds to the kar symbol. you have three locations: red, blue, yellow. you have to read three scrolls, but we dont' know the order. the red kar scroll in the room corresponding to the red kar in the catalog, and so on for the blue and the yellow. we don't know the order though, so you have to read all three scrolls in six different orders. at some point, you should get the name of a location. once you get that, go to that room and read the white kar scroll. then move on to the next symbol (the waves). do it all over again, read the three scrolls in the different orders until you get a location and go there to read the white waves scroll. you have to do this for each symbol, even if it's the same symbol. the order you have to read the scrolls will be different (mine were ryb and ybr for my repeated symbol), so you still have to go through the whole process. i wrote down the locations of my scrolls to make it easier...a duplicated symbol will give you the same room locations from the card catalogs, and the scrolls will still be in the same place, only the order will change.

does this help?

EDIT: also, stampsyne posted explanations with screenshots....look on the first page of this split, about halfway down. i think we should put this in the first post too....i found it very helpful

Last edited by muzzle32 on Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:41 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Noteka2015 wrote:
anjuna wrote:
:P Okay I wasn't so much thinking along those lines, but I did think no matter who was to be married, the curse should be broken by someone (maybe even Tomos in all his exploration?)

Okay, now you're just being plain dirty. :P

Hehe, how so (I just meant maybe Tomos would find the 3rd ring that would break the curse)? Just be glad Tomos wasn't SO bored in waiting, that HE started trying on dresses! :P

*i will follow u out, b4 I get into trouble* ;)

Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:50 pm 

muzzle32 wrote:
m_ann wrote:
muzzle32 wrote:
m_ann wrote:

nope, for doubles or triples, you still have to do it each time, as the order of the scrolls to read will change. it helps to mark down locations though, because you'll still read the ones in the same rooms, just in different orders.

ok, let me get this straight....you know your four symbols that correspond to blanks in the colors on the wall. these are some symbol and then three of the wavy symbols, right? they should be in order of the tablet (not reversed). for the first symbol (i'm going to call it Kar because i don't remember what you said it was), you look in each catalog and write down the location that corresponds to the kar symbol. you have three locations: red, blue, yellow. you have to read three scrolls, but we dont' know the order. the red kar scroll in the room corresponding to the red kar in the catalog, and so on for the blue and the yellow. we don't know the order though, so you have to read all three scrolls in six different orders. at some point, you should get the name of a location. once you get that, go to that room and read the white kar scroll. then move on to the next symbol (the waves). do it all over again, read the three scrolls in the different orders until you get a location and go there to read the white waves scroll. you have to do this for each symbol, even if it's the same symbol. the order you have to read the scrolls will be different (mine were ryb and ybr for my repeated symbol), so you still have to go through the whole process. i wrote down the locations of my scrolls to make it easier...a duplicated symbol will give you the same room locations from the card catalogs, and the scrolls will still be in the same place, only the order will change.

does this help?

EDIT: also, stampsyne posted explanations with screenshots....look on the first page of this split, about halfway down. i think we should put this in the first post too....i found it very helpful

that what i have done
but i didn't got the location to the white waves
i got that white "kar" but didn't got even 0ne of the waves...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:53 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

m_ann wrote:
muzzle32 wrote:
m_ann wrote:
muzzle32 wrote:
m_ann wrote:

that what i have done
but i didn't got the location to the white waves
i got that white "kar" but didn't got even 0ne of the waves...

ok, just to doublecheck, you're reading them in the order of your tablet, right? and you definitely read the scrolls in all the orders? all i can suggest is doublecheck everything...room locations, which scrolls to read and where, and read all the scrolls....maybe try a different order sequence? i did mine brybrbyrb. good luck, sorry i couldn't be more helpful!

Post subject: Arrggghh!!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:19 pm 

I have been trying for two days to find a jelly trap! This is so darn frustrating!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:37 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

whoa, lucky me! third try and I already have a riddle door. I thought I had to search a lot longer.
Now to wait till my next light time and I can finally blow my wall :)

Sorry if I'm poking peoples eyes out who've been looking for their traps forever

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:44 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Heylo everyone, still at the same point eh? Oh well, doesn't really matter to me because I'm STILL trying to find a spike trap. :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:06 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Has anyone mentioned that maybe the prince will marry Nabile? Maybe she's the great great granddaughter of a princess of Qasala somehow. (my appologies if this has been thought of.) Maybe we have to tell the statue something about that?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:12 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Asparagus Queen wrote:
Has anyone mentioned that maybe the prince will marry Nabile? Maybe she's the great great granddaughter of a princess of Qasala somehow. (my appologies if this has been thought of.) Maybe we have to tell the statue something about that?

That does sound interesting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:16 pm 

:cry: day 4 still no jelly blob.......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:19 pm 

I'm instructionally challenged. I've read the destructions,er, instructions at the beginning of each thread and so far have done fairly well, i think...
I have my second Crystal and now I'm totally lost...

I've now matched up my new set of colors to my tablet and have even broken my secondary colors down to primary and I also know I'm supposed to reverse the order... What I don't know is do I read the secondary color scroll and the two primary color scrolls? Do I read only the primary colored scrolls in the order of my card catalogue? Or, oh, its so not making sense...
Help! I'm a visual learner.... :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:21 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

kimmer wrote:
:cry: day 4 still no jelly blob.......

Condolences, that's awful! Hopefully you have been keeping track of the traps as you find them, not only the hieroglyphic puzzle but the others too, just in case. Keep looking, you've come such a long way already!

"I can't make heads or tails of this."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:25 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

ladeemoon wrote:
I'm instructionally challenged. I've read the destructions,er, instructions at the beginning of each thread and so far have done fairly well, i think...

I've now matched up my new set of colors to my tablet and have even broken my secondary colors down to primary and I also know I'm supposed to reverse the order... What I don't know is do I read the secondary color scroll and the two primary color scrolls? Do I read only the primary colored scrolls in the order of my card catalogue? Or, oh, its so not making sense...

I'm not going to do a guide with images (too lazy at the moment, just got some kind of early midterm thing today... :)), but I'll try to explain it as easy as possible.
- When you've matched the colours with your tablet symbols, write them all down.
- Now leave out the blanks and the primary coloured ones, this should leave you with 8 symbols, all with a secondary colour.
- Now put them in reverserd order.
- Break all the secondary colours into primary colours.
- Take your first primary colour and see where to read both primary colours associated with it (so for example: you've got a purple tep, so search where to find the blue and red tep).
- Now look at the order of your card catalogues. If they are - for example - yellow, red, blue, then you should (in our example) read the red tep first and then the blue one.
- So go to your scroll repository, read the first primary colour scroll, then the second one. This will give you the location of a room inside the repository.
- Go to the indicated room and search for your secondary scroll there, so in our example, you look for a purple tep, and you read it of course.
- Repeat for all your 7 other secondary coloured symbols.

Hope this helps :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:26 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

ladeemoon wrote:

Let's say the last symbol on your tablet was a cup (Lat) and the crystal put a purple spot in the 16th space. You're looking for a purple cup, but in order to know which one, you first need to look for a blue cup and a red cup -- but you don't know which to find first. Now, under the wet paint sign, your card catalog order is yellow-blue-red. So you look first for the blue cup, then for the red cup, and that gives you the room to search for the purple cup. I'm not good with drawing, but does that help?

"I can't make heads or tails of this."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next