Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:47 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:06 am 

xnikki wrote:
OK. Now i really need help. I did all the combinations possible to get the location of the white scroll but i still can't get the name of the location. Maybe i got it but i didn't notice. :cry: Does this mean i have to search every room for that one little scroll? Oh great! unless anyone has any better ideas?

Remeber once you have found one white scroll that (group) is locked in so to speak....you only have to start from the last primary color pair you were one and use the order described above you will see on the scroll page the location under what your pets saying...

To all who are the way of the NEM ~ Go with the flow ;)

Post subject: FOr New people
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:07 am 

If you just came here after getting the light and you don't know what to do, heres some help

Step 1 : Get all the info needed
Step 2 : do what i did with the Tablet (the colors come from the wall in the temple)
Step 3 : find the Order of the colors on ur crystal
Step 4 : Do what i did with the Blue, Yellow, and Red Text Box,
Step 5 :ACCORDING TO YOUR CARD CATALOGE you put them in order (you can see that my Text Box was according to the tablet, but now make that according to the Card Cata)
Step 5: Search for them (Make One of these yourself and in my case, i'm searching for a "Blue Pillar IN Lost Desert Lit (Archaic))

~Shadow Assassin~

Last edited by Shadow Assassin on Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:10 am 

Necrishiite wrote:
xnikki wrote:
OK. Now i really need help. I did all the combinations possible to get the location of the white scroll but i still can't get the name of the location. Maybe i got it but i didn't notice. :cry: Does this mean i have to search every room for that one little scroll? Oh great! unless anyone has any better ideas?

Remeber once you have found one white scroll that (group) is locked in so to speak....you only have to start from the last primary color pair you were one and use the order described above you will see on the scroll page the location under what your pets saying...

But i did that a few times already and i still didn't get the location.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:19 am 

xnikki wrote:
Necrishiite wrote:
xnikki wrote:

But i did that a few times already and i still didn't get the location.

Just redo the last set and see if that helps - making sure to read the white scroll. Then start over on the current symbol and do the three primaries in this order until you see a location in your scroll reading message:

Y - B - R - Y - B - Y - R - B - Y

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:25 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Woo! Finally catching up, now all I have left is blowing a hole in my wall.

Wasn't impressed with my last run (basement->fourth floor->basement ad nauseum) but I finally got it done. I'm just glad I only had to look for two things in Anubis Toxicology throughout the entire symbol finding.

Now to wait for my light... >.<; I think I missed it by an hour. This isn't a fun thing to have to go through when one's computer is being wonky and different parts of hardware are being replaced (including 3 different hard drives)

Image Yeah, Ledi needs a new sig...
DeviantART! http://ledicat.deviantart.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:26 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Finally my third crystal is done.
Now to find a riddle trap and get my forth crystal. I'm starting to think that I might even catch up before the plot ends :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:44 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

What to do next...

http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22323

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10