Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:20 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:12 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Oh no, not the SDB glitch again? That turned out not to be, sort of? I mean we ended up having 4 crystals, and now when I search my SDB for "scroll" (and I have NO other scrolls in my SDB, I keep it quite tidy and know exactly what is in it) I get:

[1-30] [31-32]

I hope to goodness there are not somehow 32 scrolls that we need to find, read, and decipher or something. :P

Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie

Post subject: Serious Help Needed Guys!!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:20 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Hi Guys Im seriously behind!
1)Comp keeps crashing!
2)I'm stuck!!
Ive gone through this part about 20 times and for some reason I cannot get my sharp eye.Could someone please look at this link and neomail me(6.20am and Ive not been to bed yet) If what I am doing is wrong and where it is Im going wrong?
It contains the steps I am following(I have my pop-up blocker off)
Thanks in advance guys your help will be gratefully appreciated from this sleep deprived person.

LINK

My e-mail is mailto:Yunamaxieboytanda@neomail.com

I followed the instructions on how to get the sharp eye from this persons page.. http://petpages.neopets.com/~jefida46370#Scroll

Try Neopets Premium Free For 15Days.IM for info.PLEASE DON'T POST..Must be over 12yr and have a credit card or paypal account.FOR VERIFICATION ONLY!NO PAYMENT WILL BE TAKEN FROM YOUR ACCOUNT

Post subject: Re: Serious Help Needed Guys!!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:33 am 

Yunamaxieboytanda wrote:
Hi Guys Im seriously behind!
1)Comp keeps crashing!
2)I'm stuck!!
Ive gone through this part about 20 times and for some reason I cannot get my sharp eye.Could someone please look at this link and neomail me(6.20am and Ive not been to bed yet) If what I am doing is wrong and where it is Im going wrong?
It contains the steps I am following(I have my pop-up blocker off)
Thanks in advance guys your help will be gratefully appreciated from this sleep deprived person.

My e-mail is mailto:Yunamaxieboytanda@neomail.com

I followed the instructions on how to get the sharp eye from this persons page.. http://petpages.neopets.com/~jefida46370#Scroll

Problem is Row 2, #6 that you marked blue - for that row, you actually have Blue, Yellow, Blank, Blue, not the Blue, Yellow, Blue, Blue, Blank you have.

Also, Row 3 - should be Red, Blank, Red Yellow.

Basically, you need to mark the blank spaces on your tablet too.

Edit: another good petpage is http://petpages.neopets.com/~Lister691#Section3-3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:42 am 
PPT God
PPT God

anjuna wrote:
Oh no, not the SDB glitch again? That turned out not to be, sort of? I mean we ended up having 4 crystals, and now when I search my SDB for "scroll" (and I have NO other scrolls in my SDB, I keep it quite tidy and know exactly what is in it) I get:

[1-30] [31-32]

I hope to goodness there are not somehow 32 scrolls that we need to find, read, and decipher or something. :P

Its not as bad as you think. Those scrolls include the lesser defense scroll, greater defense scroll, minor healing scroll, among others that are sold in the scroll shop in meridell. I don't think there is more than I mysterious scroll, but that can be checked on neoitems.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:48 am 

PatW wrote:
Shadow Assassin, if you can't get the crystal when you click on the eye socket of the skull of the spike trap that means that you are missing one of the earlier steps.
Do you have the 1st crystal that you got from the foreman/chef?
If you do, then you probably made a mistake at some point in reading the scrolls.
Did you read them in the order that they appear in each color on your card catalog arranging the colors in the order that they appear at the top of your first crystal?
Did you get the "sharp eye" message after reading your last scroll?
Did you read any additional scrolls after that?

If the ZZ's are a clue who's asleep?

i got the clue and i accdently read one additoon scroll, don't tell me i have to read them all again

~Shadow Assassin~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:48 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

hiddenneggs wrote:
So the scrolls haven't been disappearing from SDBs the way the 2nd crystal did? If it's safe I'd rather tuck it away -- at the moment I've doubled my usual 20 headless von roos as theft distractors.

No, the scrolls have not disappeared from SDBs or galleries. However, I would like to point out that the crystals did not disappear from SDBs or galleries until you entered the secret room to use them. In other words, it was only when you needed to use it that you suddenly found it missing.

Solving the Master Vex avatar! Please share your screenshot. Punchbag Sid Tracking Thread

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:54 am 

supRNurs wrote:
hiddenneggs wrote:
So the scrolls haven't been disappearing from SDBs the way the 2nd crystal did? If it's safe I'd rather tuck it away -- at the moment I've doubled my usual 20 headless von roos as theft distractors.

No, the scrolls have not disappeared from SDBs or galleries. However, I would like to point out that the crystals did not disappear from SDBs or galleries until you entered the secret room to use them. In other words, it was only when you needed to use it that you suddenly found it missing.

I can confirm this as well, i didnt loose my crystal till i was in the mini city room, thats why im affraid to put my scroll in my sdb, i think i posted that a while back....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:57 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Shadow Assassin wrote:
PatW wrote:
Shadow Assassin, if you can't get the crystal when you click on the eye socket of the skull of the spike trap that means that you are missing one of the earlier steps.
Do you have the 1st crystal that you got from the foreman/chef?
If you do, then you probably made a mistake at some point in reading the scrolls.
Did you read them in the order that they appear in each color on your card catalog arranging the colors in the order that they appear at the top of your first crystal?
Did you get the "sharp eye" message after reading your last scroll?
Did you read any additional scrolls after that?

If the ZZ's are a clue who's asleep?

i got the clue and i accdently read one additoon scroll, don't tell me i have to read them all again

If you read an additional scroll, you won't be able to get the crystal until you've received the appropriate clue again. Sorry. :(

Solving the Master Vex avatar! Please share your screenshot. Punchbag Sid Tracking Thread

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:02 am 

*BEEP*
well i'm starting again, i remember the places where the scrolls were :D whew

~Shadow Assassin~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:08 am 

this search is tiring me out...i'm stuck looking for the white scrolls

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:54 am 

Here's my hint for finding white scrolls efficiently (hope it helps some dial up users). I was able to find mine pretty quickly.

To get all the possible combinations of orders for reading the 3 primary color scrolls for each white one you only need to read 9 scrolls at the most if you read them in this order:

A B C A B A C B A (pattern where you can substitute the letters with your colors.) What you will notice is that A appears 4 times, B three times and C only twice. The pattern actually mirrors itself around the middle letter (B above).

Once you have your primary color scroll locations - for each set of three - before you run off to find them - notice which one is hardest to get to. Make sure the most inconvenient location is in the C position in your order. Write down your search order for each set of three before you start and check them off as you proceed.

For example - I started looking for waves with:

Y B R Y B Y R B Y

My red scroll (R) was in the basement - furthest from the others - so I made it the one to only use twice.

One other wrinkle - it seems the order of primaries doesn't repeat - my final orders for the 4 symbols ended up being RBY/YBR/BRY/ and finally BYR. Keep track of the orders as they are confirmed. A simple way to make this more efficient is to consider which 1/2 of the mirrored order above had more of your prior successes. The next time - you may want to do the other half of the mirror first.

In my case - the first half of my search order resulted in two correct finds - so for the next symbol if read the mirror order and found the combination right away.

B Y R B Y Y B R Y

I know this sounds confusing - but when you are running through those corridors to reach distant locations every bit helps.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:55 am 

OK. Now i really need help. I did all the combinations possible to get the location of the white scroll but i still can't get the name of the location. Maybe i got it but i didn't notice. :cry: Does this mean i have to search every room for that one little scroll? Oh great! unless anyone has any better ideas?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:59 am 

xnikki wrote:
OK. Now i really need help. I did all the combinations possible to get the location of the white scroll but i still can't get the name of the location. Maybe i got it but i didn't notice. :cry: Does this mean i have to search every room for that one little scroll? Oh great! unless anyone has any better ideas?

Start over on your three primaries and follow the order described above. Look for the location as you read each subsequent scroll starting with the third.

Did you remember to read the last white scroll? If you are really stuck - go back and read the last set of 4 again. You know the locations and the order now - right? If it was your first white scroll the tip above should take care of it. Good luck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:02 am 

Quote:

Actually I lost my 2nd crystal in my SDB when I wasn't in the city room. I actually noticed it was gone when I read the intro message to this post - of course I panicked. I tried to get another one, but I couldn't. However - I just went to the city room anyway and clicked and the program thought I had the crystal anyway. So if you lose one you may not have to replace it.

My scroll is tucked away in my gallery. Love to live dangerously.

Night all.

Last edited by fuzzlandiamom on Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:03 am 

fuzzlandiamom wrote:
xnikki wrote:

Start over on your three primaries and follow the order described above. Look for the location as you read each subsequent scroll starting with the third.

Did you remember to read the last white scroll? If you are really stuck - go back and read the last set of 4 again. You know the locations and the order now - right? If it was your first white scroll the tip above should take care of it. Good luck.

Alright. I'll do the last four again. Thanks. :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next