Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:46 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:17 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

bibble wrote:
Not sure if this has been mentioned already, but something odd if going on with Nabile's headband in Chapter 13. It is pink until the last frame. In the last frame it bacomes one of those gold snake thingies.

don't you think that was just part of Jaran's mama's costume??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:24 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Also in the last comic, that bird helping Nabile get dressed up mentions that Jazan is supposed to wed a princess of Sakhmet, yet the Fortune Teller reads our Mysterious Scroll and says, "Jazan must marry a true princess of Qasala to break the curse.' That explains why he wanted to marry Amira, but... she's not a Qasalan princess. Is she?"

Why the distinction between Sakhmet and Qasala? Which is which? Is TNT treating them the same? If Qasalan is an "ancient dialect of Sakhmetian"?

Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:31 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Are we sure the white scroll order is really random? Or it just something celver? (on one of my later sets, I have anubis AND the 4th floor. I hate to think about having to make that trek possibly three times)

Lady Night made me do it :P
Click for Werewolf!
Click for more Werewolf(as well as Role Playing)!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:31 am 

manatemuse wrote:
bibble wrote:
Not sure if this has been mentioned already, but something odd if going on with Nabile's headband in Chapter 13. It is pink until the last frame. In the last frame it bacomes one of those gold snake thingies.

don't you think that was just part of Jaran's mama's costume??

No. She is wearing a black headband with the dress.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:33 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
anjuna wrote:
Also in the last comic, that bird helping Nabile get dressed up mentions that Jazan is supposed to wed a princess of Sakhmet, yet the Fortune Teller reads our Mysterious Scroll and says, "Jazan must marry a true princess of Qasala to break the curse.' That explains why he wanted to marry Amira, but... she's not a Qasalan princess. Is she?"

Why the distinction between Sakhmet and Qasala? Which is which? Is TNT treating them the same? If Qasalan is an "ancient dialect of Sakhmetian"?

'That bird,' a Pteri, also mentions 'our history.' The Pteri, if Qasalan, and Jazan are only Qasalans that don't look like mummies. Speaking of mummies, does it bother anyone else that Tomos' guard says Jazan will have his hide for losing Tomos when it is obvious that the mummy is only bones? That has bugged me.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I think the Pteri is female since Nabile changes her clothes right in from of her without freaking out. I don't think TNT would allow that sort of gender oversight. Just a heads up to anyone that wants to site this.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Last edited by Skynetmain on Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:37 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Skynetmain wrote:
Speaking of mummies, does it bother anyone else that Tomos' guard says Jazan will have his hide for losing Tomos when it is obvious that the mummy is only bones?

I guess the mummy has nothing to lose then, does he? :P

Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:38 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Skynetmain wrote:
'That bird,' a Pteri, also mentions 'our history.' The Pteri, if Qasalan, and Jazan are only Qasalans that don't look like mummies.

That's a good point. If the rest of the Qasalans besides Jazan are mummified, why not the pteri? And if the pteri is special, why is he being a simple gaurd? Or does Jazan suspect something special about Nabile? Or did TNT just mess up? So many questions....

<3 Laq

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:41 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I'm having an incredibly hard time trying to find a Jelly trap. I keep getting the same traps over and over! >.< It's driving me nuts.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:42 am 
PPT God
PPT God

mercurius wrote:
I'm having an incredibly hard time trying to find a Jelly trap. I keep getting the same traps over and over! >.< It's driving me nuts.

It took me 20 tries to find a spike trap. Makes the rest of the traps easy to find afterwards if you remember where they are, but yes, very frustrating.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:50 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

endeavourl wrote:
mercurius wrote:

It took me 20 tries to find a spike trap. Makes the rest of the traps easy to find afterwards if you remember where they are, but yes, very frustrating.

Interesting coincidence... it took me 20 tries to find a jelly trap. Luckily I found and recorded the location of a riddle trap (only one -- but about 6 spike traps) in the process.

On to the third (and I hope last) round of scroll reading.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:54 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Almost done here!
Got my fourth crystal and am waiting for the light.

Thanks so much to you guys for helping me out - especially when I had some really stupid questions.

Kat
You can't take the sky from me...and if you try I'll kill you with my brain!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:58 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I just found a riddle trap!... Trouble is, I'm still looking for a spike trap. Oh well, I marked the riddle trap on my map so it will be easy to find if I ever get that far.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:05 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Skynetmain wrote:
Since scroll reading is still in vogue, has it been tested whether we should read our library scroll in the temple again? What I mean is, I am a Djo. Would I have to go to the temple library with the Djo scroll and read that again with the mysterious scroll in my inventory?

If this has been tested, sorry for asking again, but I didn't notice this idea since last night.

Edit: Refined my statement.

I have gone Scroll Crazy...but I checked just to be sure...the catalogue is the same as it was for the last crystal piece...so chances are we are done with reading scrolls in the repository.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:14 am 

Hey Everyone, I have one more question, I hope someone can help.
I have what order my scrolls are suppose to be found in for the second crystal, the first one works but when I go to the second one, it doesn't give me the clue to the find the main scroll, please help I dunno what to do :(
Here's my list of scrolls I need to look for:

Purple Kar = Blue Kar + Red Kar
Purple Tep = Blue Tep + Red Tep
Orange Ben = Red Ben + Yellow Ben
Green Djo = Blue Djo + Yellow Djo
Orange Ra = Red Ra + Yellow Ra
Orange Nem = Red Nem + Yellow Nem
Purple Ahn = Blue Ahn + Red Ahn
Purple Nem = Blue Nem + Red Nem

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next