Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:48 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:10 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Brynne wrote:
Well if TNT decided to give everyone a chance to catch up since the next plot update will probably end it, they may need to wait a few weeks to release it. I've seen so many boards on the site and people here as well, to a lesser extent, that are still confused about it all. Not to mention the number of people that are now in therapy mumbling things to their doctors about Anubis Toxicology Reports.

I'm betting that the last section of the comic will coincide with the release of the end of the puzzle.

And on a much lesser note, I'm not so new anymore! WOOT.

I doubt that there will be that long of a wait, with Darkest Faerie hot on our tails...
As for the list of things tried, you can add the other traps in the temple (no clickables, nothing in source), gift shop, LD map, etc.

It would be nice to (once again) know for sure if there is anything to be looking for now....

Solving the Master Vex avatar! Please share your screenshot. Punchbag Sid Tracking Thread

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:11 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Skynetmain wrote:
Since scroll reading is still in vogue, has it been tested whether we should read our library scroll in the temple again? What I mean is, I am a Djo. Would I have to go to the temple library with the Djo scroll and read that again with the mysterious scroll in my inventory?

If this has been tested, sorry for asking again, but I didn't notice this idea since last night.

Edit: Refined my statement.

It's been tried, but you know it can be the right thing, just not active yet. Feel free to test that theory if you so desire.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:15 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Once you have visited your riddle room and received your final crystal, all scrolls (unless there is something special) give the riddle trap room clue. I myself read my catalog-fairy symbol scrolls, and each only gave the riddle trap room clue. It doesn't seem like there is much or anything else to do in the repository, at least without an external clue to go in there and have a specific scroll to read, that wouldn't in fact give the riddle trap room clue.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:16 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Plagatus wrote:
Once you have visited your riddle room and received your final crystal, all scrolls (unless there is something special) give the riddle trap room clue. I myself read my catalog-fairy symbol scrolls, and each only gave the riddle trap room clue. It doesn't seem like there is much or anything else to do in the repository, at least without an external clue to go in there and have a specific scroll to read, that wouldn't in fact give the riddle trap room clue.

All true, but I think he was talking about reading his scroll in the temple library.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:16 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
Another question: have we tried taking the mysterious scroll through all the characters in the neopedia associated with the Lost Desert? I remember seeing some tried earlier. (Geez, I must be bored if I'm joining the theory quest).

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:18 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

They said the last chapter was the penultimate part meaning the next to last so the next chapter released is the final one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:18 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Neopedia: Searched through, nothing.
Brightvale: Searched through, nothing.
Lever of Doom: STOP TALKING ABOUT IT NEOBOARDERS OH GOD
Reading Library Scrolls: Nope.
Other Traps: Nothing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:21 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Seeing as how TNT nudged us forward thru a couple of spots...seems the nudging has ceased. I for one, believe its waiting time...hopefully only until the end of the week!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:24 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Plagatus wrote:
Neopedia: Searched through, nothing.
Brightvale: Searched through, nothing.
Lever of Doom: STOP TALKING ABOUT IT NEOBOARDERS OH GOD
Reading Library Scrolls: Nope.
Other Traps: Nothing.

Thank you. I guess I get to join the rest of you and start thinking outside the box. Don't worry. I ain't going to start posting more crazy stories or baseless theories.

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:14 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

well i still havent found my puzzle trap for my last crystal and have now pulled out my temple map so i can start marking down what doors are which traps i just wish that they would take off the time out waiting its starting to make me go batty

and skynetmain ive seen ur posts and have really enjoyed them and think that it is cruel and unusual punishment the way ppl have picked on u for posting them some ppl in here r just way to serious for their own good and need to learn how to relax a lil ITS ONLY A GAME

try having kids and then ull know what true stress is

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:24 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

ashbashed wrote:
Seeing as how TNT nudged us forward thru a couple of spots...seems the nudging has ceased. I for one, believe its waiting time...hopefully only until the end of the week!!

That or they just went home for the weekend.

Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:26 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

stampsyne wrote:
ashbashed wrote:

That or they just went home for the weekend.

Taking the weekend off is fine, but they can start nudging us now that the week has started :D

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:38 am 

md0b wrote:
yea i just left the repositiry and entered it again after someone on the boards told me to try it and it still didnt help....

the red scroll i have to read is in the coltzan royal archieves, room 932b
and the yellow is in the imperial dispatch archieve

i just read the yellow then red and red then yellow after re-entering and still nothing :cry:

im so confused and frustrated

I'm assuming you're sure you are on the correct account. I have to ask - did you recheck your card catalog? You say some scrolls have "moved." It's making me wonder if you are accidentally on a different account or if your card catalog has changed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:13 am 

Not sure if this has been mentioned already, but something odd if going on with Nabile's headband in Chapter 13. It is pink until the last frame. In the last frame it bacomes one of those gold snake thingies.

Post subject: Crystal 3
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:16 am 

Are the blank spaces mentioned in the instructions for crystal 3, form the 1st or 2nd crystal? Also, is the tablet suppose to be read from the beginning or the end to find the symbols for the blank spaces?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next