Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:34 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:49 pm 

yes i have read my green scroll after i found the location...and i made sure it was the right one before i clicked on it...cuz it happened on the first set and i had to start from the beginning :x

and im reading the scrolls in reverse on my table

here are my colors:

and my tablet:

and i of course am ignoring the primary colors on my tablet

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:53 pm 

Hangman wrote:
Brynne wrote:
Well I finished. Got my scroll. Whoopie. I'm asuming that telling the new prophecy to the ff statue has been tried, but can I get a confirmation on that? I didn't see what has been tried on the big blog, anyone have a list of what's been tried now?

I think I've covered basically everything, but if you've got any more suggestions, feel free to try them out, you never know :)

I've already tried:

- my old prophesy (with and without a period at the end)
- the new one about Jazan (with and without period)
- the new one about the princess (with and without period)
- the two new ones combined (with and without period, also tried changing the comma to a period, again with period at the end and without period at the end)
- my old one combined with the new one about the princess (with and without period)

I think that's about everything I've tried, but I can't really think of any more than that...

How about "When true love unites, Qasala will live again!" read from the scrolls in the library in Chapter 11. Think its worth a try?

Insert Name Here ((((( hugs ))))

Lolly

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:54 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

md0b wrote:
yes i have read my green scroll after i found the location...and i made sure it was the right one before i clicked on it...cuz it happened on the first set and i had to start from the beginning :x

here are my colors:

and my tablet:

Where are you looking for the orange lat?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:54 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

md0b wrote:

Strange, you did assign the colours the right way, and still, after reading the yellow and red scroll you didn't get any message? Have you tried leaving the repository and entering it again? That helped for at least one person as far as I know...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:55 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Well if TNT decided to give everyone a chance to catch up since the next plot update will probably end it, they may need to wait a few weeks to release it. I've seen so many boards on the site and people here as well, to a lesser extent, that are still confused about it all. Not to mention the number of people that are now in therapy mumbling things to their doctors about Anubis Toxicology Reports.

I'm betting that the last section of the comic will coincide with the release of the end of the puzzle.

And on a much lesser note, I'm not so new anymore! WOOT.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:58 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

In theory, the plot should end before the last comic. If everything we've done is supposed to impact getting back Sakhmet and whatnot, we'd have to finish before the last comic which would show that. Unless they intend to leave us hanging, which is always possible. Kreludor anyone?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:58 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Pjlollyluck wrote:
How about "When true love unites, Qasala will live again!" read from the scrolls in the library in Chapter 11. Think its worth a try?

Just tried it, didn't work... Of course, you can always try either with a period at the end or without any punctuation at all, since I'll have to wait half an hour and I'm going to bed in fifteen minutes :)

But I also think there's nothing to do for us now but to wait, I sure hope I'll be around when this all ends, I was one of the first ones to get my Mysterious Scroll and with the previous puzzle plots I've never been able to be like one of the first 10000 people or so :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:00 pm 

yea i just left the repositiry and entered it again after someone on the boards told me to try it and it still didnt help....

the red scroll i have to read is in the coltzan royal archieves, room 932b
and the yellow is in the imperial dispatch archieve

i just read the yellow then red and red then yellow after re-entering and still nothing :cry:

im so confused and frustrated

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:01 pm 

Am I the only one that thinks Nabile is the princess in question? Or, is that way too obvious?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:03 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

md0b wrote:
yea i just left the repositiry and entered it again after someone on the boards told me to try it and it still didnt help....

i just read the yellow then red and red then yellow after re-entering and still nothing :cry:

How about trying it again from the start, since it's only your second scroll? If you get the message for your green scroll location again after reading both the yellow and blue scroll, then just read the green one again and then try the yellow and red ones again... This probably won't work, but it won't hurt trying either :)
And just wondering: do you still have your crystal? Cause if it's stolen or lost cause you tried placing it in your SDB, it might cause the sequence not to work anymore...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:04 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

md0b wrote:

Have you cleared your cache? And you only need to read YRY, it covers all possibilities. And do you still have your crystal? Some people had theirs stolen by the pant devil and whatnot and they didn't notice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:05 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

You're not the only one, it's been speculated since the begin. What confirmed it for me was when she put on the dress and looked decidely wicked, as in evil. I'm still holding out she marries Jazan and reaps havoc, but I don't know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:07 pm 

i still have my crystal...and i tried starting over from the beginning too but when i went looking for my blue scroll it wasnt there...i remembered where it was and its not there anymore...but i looked through all the racks and still nothing...

i guess i can try looking for it again now that i re-entered the repositiry

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:09 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
Since scroll reading is still in vogue, has it been tested whether we should read our library scroll in the temple again? What I mean is, I am a Djo. Would I have to go to the temple library with the Djo scroll and read that again with the mysterious scroll in my inventory?

If this has been tested, sorry for asking again, but I didn't notice this idea since last night.

Edit: Refined my statement.
Re-refinement: I am refering to the Temple of 1000 Tombs, not the Scroll Repository (hence saying temple, not repository), and my question has already been answered.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Last edited by Skynetmain on Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:09 pm 

Huggles wrote:
You're not the only one, it's been speculated since the begin. What confirmed it for me was when she put on the dress and looked decidely wicked, as in evil. I'm still holding out she marries Jazan and reaps havoc, but I don't know.

She doesn't look evil. If her dress was other colors, there would be a different mood. I think it is just darker. But Nabile is definitly the princess.

So since we got the prophesies from the new scroll, the next logical step is to find the princess who will work. I think that since the plot is leading in that direction, all we can really do is wait. None of the clues or steps in the puzzle thus far have really been plot character specific, other than mention of the prince and princess.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next