Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:31 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:32 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Yeah...it's happened to me a couple of times. The images first on neo, then on PPT just quit loading. It stopped after a while though. Just...stopped, and all the images started loading again. Never could figure out why. o_O

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:20 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Watching little birds fly kamikaze missions into the walls.
winter wrote:
mayanspypilot wrote:
I've been having problems with embedded images loading on Neopets in Firefox. The shops map doesn't load, the top tool bar doesn't load, and neither does the explore map. I don't get any games to work either. I think it's more of a problem on Macromedia's end because I've talked to some other people that are having problems with Flash and they've all found that embedded images no longer work in Firefox. I don't know if anyone here is experiencing those problems. Just wanted to throw that out here.

All of those things work fine for me in Firefox. :) Are you sure you didn't go a little too ad-block crazy and block something that might relate to the shops map? ;)

Right now, I don't have anything ad-blocked. As soon as the images stopped showing up, I cleared all my filters. That's not the problem o_O

It was an honor serving you PPT. I will miss you.
Click here to join my new werewolf forum!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:18 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

YesItIsh wrote:
mayanspypilot wrote:
I've been having problems with embedded images loading on Neopets in Firefox. The shops map doesn't load, the top tool bar doesn't load, and neither does the explore map. I don't get any games to work either. I think it's more of a problem on Macromedia's end because I've talked to some other people that are having problems with Flash and they've all found that embedded images no longer work in Firefox. I don't know if anyone here is experiencing those problems. Just wanted to throw that out here.

That happened to me before. It was annoying......o.o

But somehow, it works now. :P

I had that happening on internet explorer. Maybe there's something odd going on with how the site is set up.

When that happened, I can load the images by themselves, but not along with the site.

I'm not having problems now either.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2