Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:29 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:41 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

IanB wrote:
I do not believe it!!!!!!!!!
After 33 temple doors I FINALLY found a riddle room.
WHOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
And I ONLY have to wait 5 hours before my light comes on again! :( Just enough time to watch the Raiders hammer the Chiefs, Lol :D

I'm so happy for you. I know you've been working on finding that trap for days.

And quickly, to all, I never meant to imply I was mad at the people who stopped posting so much here to go work out theories in the chatroom. You all have always been incredibly helpful to everyone, but you're not gods. You have a right to leave the boards to work on theories, or even to go out for ice cream. Mine was a minor issue with what SupRNers said, and she picked it up immediately, clarified, and as far as I'm concerned, it's a dead issue. Some of you seem to feel guilty that you weren't all things to all people. You can't be, you're human, and you've been great to everyone on the boards with patient helping and furthering the plot. Thank you for all that you have done.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:47 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I just tried something and got an interesting result. This may have been like this before, but I don't remember seeing it this way.

My lights are on, I went to that room then opened another browser and went to my statue and read the first prophecy and got the scarabs. Then I went back to temple but instead of it saying it was locked, I was still in front of the statue and able to talk again. Statue was still open. I copied and pasted the new message from the fortune teller. Guess that wasn't right because I ended up on my butt in the sand with a closed temple.

When we first spoke to our statue, were we locked out after the scarabs?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:49 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Me again :) I have the second crystal and now going through the scrolls again... I have 2 grren eyes to find, found one and now onto the next one... Do I have to read both the blue and yellow scrolls again to get the destination of the next green eye? or can I just read this one again? lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:49 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I'm still on my first crystal. I think I messed up something and I have to restart, because it didn't give me any confirmation message :cry: Maybe I clicked the wrong scroll...

Set by Pixa <3 || WWW for previous sets || T-Shirts gallery
Support Roo Island!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:50 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

zalensia wrote:
Me again :) I have the second crystal and now going through the scrolls again... I have 2 grren eyes to find, found one and now onto the next one... Do I have to read both the blue and yellow scrolls again to get the destination of the next green eye? or can I just read this one again? lol

I'm next to positive you have to read all three again.

Yep, that's what I had to do for my double Nem.

Last edited by Cilian on Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:51 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Wind wrote:
I'm still on my first crystal. I think I messed up something and I have to restart, because it didn't give me any confirmation message :cry: Maybe I clicked the wrong scroll...

I found the first crystal just as hard as this second one... it took me ages and a lot of help from others to get past it.

EDIT:
Cilian wrote:
I'm next to positive you have to read all three again.

Thanks, I will then :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:53 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Wind wrote:

Wind, I'm still on the first crystal too, and I understand NONE of it . . .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:55 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Wind wrote:

you wont get any special message until you have read all of them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:56 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

FOR ANYONE WHO IS STUCK ON RIDDLE TRAP: If you saved your parchments go back to them. I think they include every trap. I saw screenies of when people got their tablet pieces and there was at least one of every trap. I found my riddle trap following the parchemnts. It only took me 10 parchments but i finally found it. I went through about 24 doors in all. This should apply to any trap. Trust me go through your parchments.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:57 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

nvm, I get it now!

Last edited by paperfacesX022 on Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:00 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

neomania wrote:
FOR ANYONE WHO IS STUCK ON RIDDLE TRAP: If you saved your parchments go back to them. I think they include every trap. I saw screenies of when people got their tablet pieces and there was at least one of every trap. I found my riddle trap following the parchemnts. It only took me 10 parchments but i finally found it. I went through about 24 doors in all. This should apply to any trap. Trust me go through your parchments.

Hee hee hee. Care to post what you or others have found? I stared long and hard at mine for hours on end, trying to work out a pattern of something to get that Parchment Puzzler Avatar.

Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:00 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

paperfacesX022 wrote:
Wind wrote:

Wind, I'm still on the first crystal too, and I understand NONE of it . . .

Ok I will see if I can help... if you have aim you could join us in the chat room lostdeserttheories.

First number the tablet 1 - 16 left to right on each line...

then put the colours from the wall on to the symbols 1 - 16 (don't forget to add the blanks... then cross out all the blanks symbols :)

look at your useless crystal and you will have three coloured dots so if they are red, yellow, blue then go to the card catalog room and look at the red first and write down all the places to go to next to each red symbol ... so even if fish is first on the tablet that makes no odds you HAVE to visit them in the order they appear in the card catalog room. Makes sense? then do the same with the yellow and then blue... or whatever order your crystal shows them in ... so go read all the red scrolls first then all the yellow then all the blue.

Post subject: CRYSTAL 1 / PRIMARY COLOURS
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:03 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

FOR THOSE STILL ON CRYSTAL ONE / PRIMARY COLOURS ONLY:

1) Label your Tablet from left to right, top to bottom, with your spectrum of light. 12 colors with 4 blanks equals 16 total spaces, one for each symbol.

2) Discard the symbols that are marked with blanks.

3) Note the order of the order of the colors on your 1st Crystal (ex. RYB).

4) Look at your Card Catalog (at Repository Entrance) and note the locations from your Catalog for the 12 color/symbol combos. You will have 4 of each color.

5) You will be reading the scrolls in the order of your Crystal (ex. RYB) BUT ALSO from top to down in your Catalog. SO if your crystal color order is RYB, you would read all your Red scrolls first, but from top to bottom from your Catalog, then all the Yellows and then the Blues in the same fashion. (In this stage, I believe if you make a mistake you DO have to start over from your first scroll in the sequence, so DON'T make any mistakes, as you will not receive any special confirmation(s) along the way that you are correct, until all 12 are read.)

6) When done correctly, you will receive a clue about a "sharp eye." Visit any Spike Trap in your Temple and click on the large eye socket on the skull. You will receive your 2nd Useless Crystal.

7) Go back to the Mysterious Room with your 2nd Crystal, wait for light to insert it into the model temple, then take note of your new color spectrum with additional secondary colors on it.

Hope this helps.

Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie

Last edited by anjuna on Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:06 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

zalensia wrote:
look at your useless crystal and you will have three coloured dots so if they are red, yellow, blue then go to the card catalog room and look at the red first and write down all the places to go to next to each red symbol ... so even if fish is first on the tablet that makes no odds you HAVE to visit them in the order they appear in the card catalog room. Makes sense? then do the same with the yellow and then blue... or whatever order your crystal shows them in ... so go read all the red scrolls first then all the yellow then all the blue.

I get it . . . my first colored dot is Red, and the first symbol on the red directory is the sun thing, and It says The catacombs, section sand. So I go to The catacombs, section sand, and do . . . ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:07 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

has the parchment puzzler avatar been released? Do people actually have it. I have never seen it on the boards. Um i went through a black oval kar(leaf)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next