Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:32 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:32 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

guineadan wrote:
If you are on your second crystal, you have to get rid of blanks, red, blue and yellow colours :)
And it reads backwards *I think*

Good, I am right so far lol and now I have green ears which = Blue + Yellow and now I am sooooooo confuzzled!!! lolol

EDIT: Ok so that means I have to go and red a blue and yellow scroll, right? which can be located by the cat thing at the start... right? lol

Last edited by zalensia on Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:34 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

zalensia wrote:
can someone please tell me if I am doing this right lol I have numbered the tablet the same way I did the first 1 - 16 left to right on each line... Then I have added the new colours off the wall, now I have crossed out the blanks... Do I also cross out the ones that were the same on my first scrap of paper like Blue eye?

if you're talking about the 2nd crystal, here's how i did it:

number the tablet the same way, 1-16, left to right, there will be 8 colors that will have changed from the original version. these are the only ones you need to deal with (the ones that haven't changed or blank you don't need to worry about)

the 8 that have changed, you can break them down into their primary colors (ie red + yellow = orange)

what you need to do is break all of them down into the primary colors, then, starting from the end (#16) and working backwards, read the two primary color scrolls in their appropriate sections. it will give you a new location, and then you read the combined color scroll of the same symbol there. the order of reading the scrolls depends on your card catalogue.

for example:
my card catalogue is RYB
so if i have an orange set as my last symbol, the scrolls i'd read are:
red set
yellow set (gives new location)
orange set

you do this for each new color, so you should read 24 in total

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:34 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Ah I don't see any lights O_o. I'm on my first crystal and I put it in the thing and it's not showing up :(. When do I know when to check back?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:35 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

zalensia wrote:
can someone please tell me if I am doing this right lol I have numbered the tablet the same way I did the first 1 - 16 left to right on each line... Then I have added the new colours off the wall, now I have crossed out the blanks... Do I also cross out the ones that were the same on my first scrap of paper like Blue eye?

This is what I crossed out:
RA
KAR blue blue
KHA red purple
KHA yellow green
DJO yellow yellow
KHA red red
RA yellow orange
SAF
DJO red purple
KAR blue purple
KAR red red
SET blue purple
SET yellow orange
NEM
SET blue purple
KAR
every symbol with the same colour twise and the symbols with no colours are crossed out. And remember to read from the bottom this time :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:36 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

fzun wrote:
Ah I don't see any lights O_o. I'm on my first crystal and I put it in the thing and it's not showing up :(. When do I know when to check back?

The light comes on every 8 hours, so check on the hour and when you get the light it will be on every 8 hours after that :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:36 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

fzun wrote:

it is approxiamtly every 8 hour. but If you dont have the time I suggest every hour or something? I was lucky and got it at my frist try :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:38 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Ok crumbs, I should read 24??? I am only left with 8 symbols which give me 16 colours... I am so on the wrong track again :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:39 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

no luck on the riddle. Do the traps stay the same like since the beginning of the plot. I remember getting a tablet piece from a riddle puzzle and thinking where would i have found it it is just a wall. I have two more parchment pieces to go through. I only have two more parchments to go through. Are we sure the traps remain the same since early on?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:43 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

neomania wrote:
no luck on the riddle. Do the traps stay the same like since the beginning of the plot. I remember getting a tablet piece from a riddle puzzle and thinking where would i have found it it is just a wall. I have two more parchment pieces to go through. I only have two more parchments to go through. Are we sure the traps remain the same since early on?

Apparently the traps stay the same, when I go back in to find the next bit.. IF I go back in lol I will tell you :)

What is the aim room name again now? Lost desert plot or LDPTheories or what? please :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:44 pm 

zalensia wrote:
neomania wrote:

Apparently the traps stay the same, when I go back in to find the next bit.. IF I go back in lol I will tell you :)

What is the aim room name again now? Lost desert plot or LDPTheories or what? please :)

on aim it is called "lostdeserttheories"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:45 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

zalensia wrote:
Ok crumbs, I should read 24??? I am only left with 8 symbols which give me 16 colours... I am so on the wrong track again :cry:

Don't worry, it looks like you're on the right track, 24 is indeed the number of scrolls to read when going for the third crystal!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:46 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

superraz wrote:

Thanks, no one in here now :( well one person :) But I think they might be asleep lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:47 pm 

zalensia wrote:
superraz wrote:

Thanks, no one in here now :( well one person :) But I think they might be asleep lol

it used to be full at the beginning but now its not

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:48 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

When the plot first started everyone was going to a room called lostdesertplot... or something like that, I forget now :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:53 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I am still confused about the 2nd crystal. When the light turns on for me in 7 minutes, If I tell you colours and symbols, can someone help me please?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next