Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:49 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:49 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Gitane, do you have a router you could take with you?

I think TNT's being nice, giving a) the people who still are reading/finding traps/getting crystals/getting colors/getting light (bleh) a chance to do so without feeling like they're being left in the dust and b) those of us who have by some miracle gotten to the point of getting the scroll/giving it to the Fortune Teller now get a well-deserved break in the action.

You have to admit, things have been pretty intense the last couple of days. So a little bit of downtime is a good thing.

Off to the site to see if anyone who is behind needs any help :)

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:50 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

i've gotten locations for 2 of my white scrolls so far. each time, the correct order of the primary color scrolls is from bottom (of the repository) to top. anyone else notice this?

edit: never mind, the third one didn't work that way. :cry:

Last edited by bethi on Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:52 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I am fed up now :( I don't think I have any spike traps in my tomb lol I have been looking since Wednesday for one now :( At least I know where the other traps are that I need lol shame they can't all be sand traps because I have a million of those!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:57 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Ouch.

I'm looking for jelly traps and hoping that TNT doesn't wrap up the plot before I have a chance to finish it...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:58 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

You do have spikes, honest. Everyone does. I got sanded a few times myself, flooded and jellied - before I needed the jelly trap. Luckily I marked those traps and even luckier, the traps didn't change.

Some people for whatever reason, when they originally mapped their tombs, did mark where different traps were - when they went back to them for this part of the plot, they were different!

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:15 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I found my jelly and spikes taps when I started going over the rooms got the faerie statue again sp maybe that might help you?

Am looking to refer a few people to premium! Want a referal please contact me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:19 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

everconfused wrote:
You do have spikes, honest. Everyone does. I got sanded a few times myself, flooded and jellied - before I needed the jelly trap. Luckily I marked those traps and even luckier, the traps didn't change.

Some people for whatever reason, when they originally mapped their tombs, did mark where different traps were - when they went back to them for this part of the plot, they were different!

I remembered this morning that when I was looking for my statue I came across a spike trap... I think lol, so I am going through all the red rectangle doors again now. Just hope I didn't remember wrong. I have marked the other traps and what they are now though, wish I had done it at the start!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:22 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Still haven't come across a spike trap yet. Oy. I too hate to have this end simply because I had bad luck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:31 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Huggles wrote:
Still haven't come across a spike trap yet. Oy. I too hate to have this end simply because I had bad luck.

I feel like that as well, I am sure will will get lucky at some point today. I am marking the doors off as I go along, I did start doing it at random and hoping I got lucky lol I thought if the others could manage it at the start it without having to map the temple it might be easy for me to do it now! No such luck lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:34 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

In regards to spike traps, etc. Have you tried the 'front doors' of your temple? My jelly trap was one of my front doors, my puzzle trap was in the first room to the left, and my spike trap was far left and one room in. All of it was fairly close to the front.

I was wrong, 4.5 hours to my next light. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:45 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Jaya wrote:
In regards to spike traps, etc. Have you tried the 'front doors' of your temple? My jelly trap was one of my front doors, my puzzle trap was in the first room to the left, and my spike trap was far left and one room in. All of it was fairly close to the front.

I was wrong, 4.5 hours to my next light. :P

My front doors are jelly, water and sand... the others are the wall thing that you have to read. So at least the next crystals will be easy for me IF I manage to find the spike traps lol

EDIT: oh lookie another jelly trap lol The door slams shut behind you and you hear a shuffling noise. Out of the dark comes an enormous blob of jelly! It looks like it's devoured greater adventurers than you. You hope you can keep out of its grasp until you figure a way out of here..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:47 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Well, I've now missed 3 lots of lights, been thru 27 different temple doors and still no riddle room :cry: Going to bed now, had enough, and that'll mean I miss lights #4 but I don't care anymore. Perhaps someone will build me a riddle room while I'm asleep. Perhaps someone could also remind me where the enjoyment and the fun is in this plot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:51 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

zalensia wrote:
My front doors are jelly, water and sand... the others are the wall thing that you have to read. So at least the next crystals will be easy for me IF I manage to find the spike traps lol

EDIT: oh lookie another jelly trap lol The door slams shut behind you and you hear a shuffling noise. Out of the dark comes an enormous blob of jelly! It looks like it's devoured greater adventurers than you. You hope you can keep out of its grasp until you figure a way out of here..

I don't know about you, but when I was searching the temple for my tablet pieces and faerie statue, I kind of didn't map it. As such, I looked at every red triangular door (that was the kind of door I needed) I came across. And I'm pretty sure they had all of the kinds of traps behind them. Except for the puzzle trap, for some reason... I never managed to get one of those on the red doors. I really began to hate that blob, let me tell you. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:02 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

IanB wrote:
Well, I've now missed 3 lots of lights, been thru 27 different temple doors and still no riddle room :cry: Going to bed now, had enough, and that'll mean I miss lights #4 but I don't care anymore. Perhaps someone will build me a riddle room while I'm asleep. Perhaps someone could also remind me where the enjoyment and the fun is in this plot.

I have to admit this isn't one of the better plots. I am only doing it now because I have put so much time and effort into it already. It is slow and very tedious :( There isn't really anything to keep going or hanging in suspense like the others they have done. I know they said they wanted this harder and to last longer, but this isn't really harder it is just longer drawn out and boring :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:07 am 
PPT God
PPT God

"The fortune teller listens as you tell her the tale of finding the mystery scroll in the map room of the scroll repository. "

That was a "map" room? o_O

EDIT: Has anyone that got the Mysterious Scroll thought to try a gas trap in the Tombs for possibly anything to click on? It is the one with the purple scroll with a Fer symbol on it, I believe a prize for one of the Lenny Conundrums.

Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie

Last edited by anjuna on Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next