Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:16 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:31 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Quote:
The fortune teller listens as you tell her the tale of finding the mystery scroll in the map room of the scroll repository. "Amazing! No wonder those architects were so tight-lipped about what they were building. Let met take a look at that scroll." You hand it to her. "Hmm... yes... I see... Ah ha! Of course! This is in an ancient dialect of Sakhmetian, and I think I recognize it. I believe it says... well, there's a lot of nonsense up front, but finally it says, 'The curse of Jazan will make Sakhmet disappear,' which is an awful lot like that prophecy you found before. But then it continues: 'Jazan must marry a true princess of Qasala to break the curse.' That explains why he wanted to marry Amira, but... she's not a Qasalan princess. Is she?" The fortune teller looks confused. "I wonder how we'll pull that off." She hands the scroll back to you.

*waits for tomb to be open again so he can try the new prophecy at Nuria*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:36 am 

i have read 3 of my white scrolls, with no problems. my fourth combination refuses to give me my final white scroll location. i've tried every b-y-r combo twice, double-checked my tablet for the symbols, etc...to no avail.

my order is ben - djo - nem - djo, with card cat b-y-r

my first djo worked fine, so i know exactly where the symbols are...but no white scroll location!

has anyone had a similar problem or have any ideas?

meow...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:39 am 

latentlunacyie wrote:
i have read 3 of my white scrolls, with no problems. my fourth combination refuses to give me my final white scroll location. i've tried every b-y-r combo twice, double-checked my tablet for the symbols, etc...to no avail.

my first djo worked fine, so i know exactly where the symbols are...but no white scroll location!

yes i have same encounter..my first and last symbol is kha but when i had reached on the last kha i went straight to click on the white kha but didnt work. Therefore i went through clicking the 3 color scrolls again n got the location again. After that its all ok.

Points to note my 1st kha combination was b-y-r but the last kha combination was b-r-y and they both pointed to the same location lol

Last edited by lionelky on Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:39 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Jazan must marry a true princess of Qasala to break the curse

Quote:
You speak to the statue, but nothing happens...

...except that a trap door opens beneath you, and you find yourself sliding out into the desert sands.

The temple remains silent before you, but now the door is closed and you cannot enter... at least for a little while.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:42 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

the_dog_god wrote:
*waits for tomb to be open again so he can try the new prophecy at Nuria*

Lots of folk have tried the new prophesy and the combination of the new and old prophesies together. Nuria doesn't seem to care :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:42 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!! After I don't even know how many tries (i lost count a long time ago), STILL no jelly!!! :x those of you who are plotting your jelly traps, could you post what doors you find them in? maybe there's a pattern . . . .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:45 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

bethi wrote:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!! After I don't even know how many tries (i lost count a long time ago), STILL no jelly!!! :x those of you who are plotting your jelly traps, could you post what doors you find them in? maybe there's a pattern . . . .

there were posts that suggested trying all the same shape and color.. like your riddle doors. Thats what I did. I didn't check all my doors so I'm not sure that all traps are represented.. but that is the theory.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:47 am 

bethi wrote:

have u tried just focus on one particular shape and colour door and try looking. Cause it seem like mine have different traps in them. But i am not sure it is the same for the others. Btw i tried on the door shaped and colour related to my faerie room. Hope this helps :P

Last edited by lionelky on Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:47 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

bethi wrote:

Don't worry.
I am still looking for a SPIKE trap.

Image Always believe in hope Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:49 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

only 4 more tries left! where are you riddle?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:02 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

latentlunacyie wrote:

I had that problem, it turned out I forgot to read the previous white scroll before I started off on the next set of RYB's.

I went back and re-read the RBYandWhite for the white I missed, then Everything was OK. except I was mad.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:10 am 

Quote:
Now, go back to your tablet, map out your NEW colors. Now cross out any symbols that (a) are blank or (b) have not changed. [8 left]

What does the one in bold mean? I'm a little dense, sorry. Does that mean that the color of them hasn't changed?

Edit: I'm on the second crystal by the way.

Last edited by readysetgo on Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:12 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Gah... Im busy for a saturday and find im this far behind? My connection is quite slow, it will take me at least three hours to get everything here(Im currently still on crystal colors 2)... im gonna be busy tomorrow here. I dont know if I should keep doing this... but if done so much! *glares at TNT*

Lady Night made me do it :P
Click for Werewolf!
Click for more Werewolf(as well as Role Playing)!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:14 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Quote:
The curse of Jazan will make Sakhmet disappear, Jazan must marry a true princess of Qasala to break the curse.

*falls out into the sand once more*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:14 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

readysetgo wrote:
Quote:
Now, go back to your tablet, map out your NEW colors. Now cross out any symbols that (a) are blank or (b) have not changed. [8 left]

What does the one in bold mean? I'm a little dense, sorry. Does that mean that the color of them hasn't changed?

On your second color series there are 16 characters, ignore the x's and the rby. That will leave 8 that are opg

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next