Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:24 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:40 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Im still looking for my jelly trap :x

I've tried 11 doors so far and I have all but my jelly trap lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:43 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Gabby wrote:

I've found 8 jelly traps looking for my puzzle trap. Wanna trade? (Ah... if only it were that easy...)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:47 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

My hair is a little messy from all the fustration but it is still in my scalp. Anyways i am ready to get my fourth crystal. my light is on now. so hopefully i will be able to get the puzzle one before my next light comes one which will be at 1:00 am where i live. Any tips on getting that trap? Oh guess what each time i went through the 9 letter sequence it always ended up being the last 3 letters for the sequence i tried (40 scrolls all together for 3rd crystal). Sheesh!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:50 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Gabby wrote:

Don't forget that you need a riddle room next. If you find one write down carefully where it is!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:54 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Ah, those sweet sweet dreams where you suddenly realise what you should be doing, it all becomes clear and everything is finally solved. You wake up with a renewed vigour knowing that even though the dream wasn't true that it must be fun otherwise why are you dreaming about it? Then you realise minutes later that it really is just dull repetative and frustrating.

Can someone remind me why exactly we're doing this. I know for me it certainly wasn't for prizes, I only joined a few months back and wasn't even aware that you recieved them. I just thought it'd be a bit of fun.

Okay sorry about that. It's Saturday night here in Britain and I'm stuck in trying to figure out how to use a stupid non exitent scroll.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:58 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

ScottNak wrote:
lady_n_thread wrote:
ianb wrote:
I've now been through 17 temple doors, with an hour betwen each, without finding a single riddle-room. It's gone beyond silly, into mindless, pointless, boring, nonsense. I'm thoroughly demoralised with the whole thing. Fed-up, down, wish I'd never started.

Yep, I'm approaching that number too and it's the first time in this plot where I feel critical of the game. Everything up to this has been flawless and understandable .... even slugging through the repository has purpose (albeit boring). These random aspects of Neopets are the things I enjoy the least.

At least you aren't still looking for the spiked trap...
I've reached 17 without getting one. But I can say I know where all the other traps are >.>

Ok, that cheered me up a little :) Sorry, I shouldn't smile at another's misfortune but I seem to fall into spikes through every other door. I'll swap you 50 spikes for one riddle room!

Edit: Has anyone tried analysing where the traps are? Are they truly random (if they are then they're about the onky thing that is)? Are they based on colour/shape/ perhaps the symbol? I wish I was keeping a record of which traps are where but there seemed no point for the last one o_O

Last edited by IanB on Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:02 pm 

Cilian wrote:
If you're working on a new crystal, the old scroll location is useless. You have to check all the racks again.

OMG! I've been envying all the people who'd mapped their scroll racks prior to start of the plot thru this entire process! How in the world did I ever get this far. sheesh. So. I'll head back there AGAIN now & search some more. I'll start with the group left that I hadn't looked in twice. With 101 racks, I have little doubt now that I missed it. Thanks for help. :D

Ole Lady Who'll never grow up! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:02 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Am I doing this right? (I'm still trying to get the first light) I click on the notch, the crystal goes to the notch, then I hit refresh. And nothing happens. . .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:05 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Skynetmain wrote:
Two questions about the mysterious scroll:
1st (this may have been answered, but I missed it): Can we SDB it so we won't lose it until we need it again?

I've already seen a screenshot on someone's petpage of the mysterious scroll in a SDB, so I think it's safe to move it there.

paperfacesX022 wrote:
Am I doing this right? (I'm still trying to get the first light) I click on the notch, the crystal goes to the notch, then I hit refresh. And nothing happens. . .

There's no need to refrehs when the crystal sits in place. The lights will appear the moment you do this. If you are not seeing lights, then this means that your room is dark and therefore you'll have to wait to try it again till your room lits up. This will happen once every 8 hours, so keep on refreshing the page once every hour.

Last edited by Hangman on Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:05 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

paperfacesX022 wrote:

You have to have light... you'll know you have light when you see it coming from a crack in the upper left part of the room. That's when you put in your crystal. Light appears every 8 hours (different times for everyone) and the room will stay lit for 1 hour.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:07 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Ectobob wrote:
paperfacesX022 wrote:

You have to have light... you'll know you have light when you see it coming from a crack in the upper left part of the room. That's when you put in your crystal. Light appears every 8 hours (different times for everyone) and the room will stay lit for 1 hour.

Thanks!

Also, Do you have to put the crystal in at exactly that hour, on the hour?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:08 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
Hangman wrote:
Skynetmain wrote:
Two questions about the mysterious scroll:
1st (this may have been answered, but I missed it): Can we SDB it so we won't lose it until we need it again?

I've already seen a screenshot on someone's petpage of the mysterious scroll in a SDB, so I think it's safe to move it there.

Thank you. I just moved mine there, and it hasn't disappeared yet.

IanB wrote:
Has anyone tried analysing where the traps are? Are they truly random (if they are then they're about the onky thing that is)? Are they based on colour/shape/ perhaps the symbol? I wish I was keeping a record of which traps are where but there seemed no point for the last one

I was mapping my traps since we had to go back for the spikes. Last, I check, which was for a riddle room I mapped, they are still in the same place.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:09 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

paperfacesX022 wrote:
Ectobob wrote:
paperfacesX022 wrote:

Thanks!

Nope, it's any time during your hour of light.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:11 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Cilian wrote:
paperfacesX022 wrote:
Ectobob wrote:
paperfacesX022 wrote:

Thanks!

Nope, it's any time during your hour of light.

Okay, that makes it a lot easier . . .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:12 pm 

paperfacesX022 wrote:
Ectobob wrote:
paperfacesX022 wrote:

Thanks!

yes but it can be anytime between the hour it starts
example:(lights come on at 7pm,they stay till 8pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next