Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:28 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:00 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

stampsyne wrote:
Artisticka wrote:

so over the suppository

I think I caught Cilian's disease :roflol:

Fraudian Slip?

I'm a disease now? Harumph :x :P

Know what I miss? Sand moving. Sure it was tedious, but it was only one click an hour and sometimes I'd get food, or a lovely book.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:06 pm 

Anyone seen dirtside around?

I still cant get my scroll rack reset. (Yellow set was there twice during moves I needed for getting third crystal & is not there now for this 2nd to last step of getting 4th.)

Yeah. I had 2 'Sets' & 1 was a blank thru 1st parts. Listed what I did in Page 10 post from last thread...

Everyone has been so very helpful, & I realize there's more to solve... I just hate having to quit NOW due to glitch.

Ole Lady Who'll never grow up! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:08 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

bunkerbags wrote:
Anyone seen dirtside around?

I still cant get my scroll rack reset. (Yellow set was there twice during moves I needed for getting third crystal & is not there now for this 2nd to last step of getting 4th.)

Yeah. I had 2 'Sets' & 1 was a blank thru 1st parts. Listed what I did in Page 10 post from last thread...

Everyone has been so very helpful, & I realize there's more to solve... I just hate having to quit NOW due to glitch.

Where is it you're looking for the scroll? And have you tried leaving the room and going back? This has helped alot of people.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:09 pm 

ianb wrote:
I've now been through 17 temple doors, with an hour betwen each, without finding a single riddle-room. It's gone beyond silly, into mindless, pointless, boring, nonsense. I'm thoroughly demoralised with the whole thing. Fed-up, down, wish I'd never started.

Yep, I'm approaching that number too and it's the first time in this plot where I feel critical of the game. Everything up to this has been flawless and understandable .... even slugging through the repository has purpose (albeit boring). These random aspects of Neopets are the things I enjoy the least.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:16 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

lady_n_thread wrote:
ianb wrote:
I've now been through 17 temple doors, with an hour betwen each, without finding a single riddle-room. It's gone beyond silly, into mindless, pointless, boring, nonsense. I'm thoroughly demoralised with the whole thing. Fed-up, down, wish I'd never started.

Yep, I'm approaching that number too and it's the first time in this plot where I feel critical of the game. Everything up to this has been flawless and understandable .... even slugging through the repository has purpose (albeit boring). These random aspects of Neopets are the things I enjoy the least.

I'm glad I'm not in charge or prize distribution for this plot. Should I give a bigger reward to the person with a faster time because they got lucky and found the right trap right away, or to the person who tried for hours and hours without giving up?

I'm kind of sad that I really have no joy left in this plot. At this point I'm just doing it because I refuse to have spent months working hard on something only to give up so close to the end. This isn't fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:16 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

lady_n_thread wrote:
ianb wrote:

At least you aren't still looking for the spiked trap...
I've reached 17 without getting one. But I can say I know where all the other traps are >.>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:20 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

lady_n_thread wrote:
ianb wrote:

Thank you. I've now reached 19 doors without a riddle room. I can see no point to this at all. Why an hour's lockout between each one? When we first got into the temple many years ago I wandered round and actually found 2 riddle rooms quite by accident, now I can't find any. I wish I'd known then that we'd need to remember where they were :( I'm not sure how much longer I can keep up this fruitless search.

Edit: I've just missed another period of my lights out too so I have at least another 8 hours before I can progress.

Last edited by IanB on Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:20 pm 

:D Anubis Toxicology Records. In basement. I've been in & out of this spot (coordinate 17/13) fifteen times & surrounding ones 3 & 4 times just in case.

When I first got in, I'd forgotten I'd found yellow set earlier until I'd opened each scroll rack, & most of them twice before I checked notes from the red/yellow or yellow/red = orange steps.

It was here TWICE before ('cause I had to reverse the red/yellow...) Now I can't get it to show up.

I've completely left the basement & went back to scroll directory just to make sure - still same as it was.<hr>Ian & Scottnak - I'd gone thru about 8 random tep or triangle doors to get mine. I finally found a link/room that was nothing but colored doors. The second one in a row was trap I needed. Maybe this'll help? Very Happy

SNak Edit: No dbl posting please! If ye have something to add use the EDIT button on the top right corner of your post intsead.

Ole Lady Who'll never grow up! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:27 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

bunkerbags wrote:
:D Anubis Toxicology Records. In basement. I've been in & out of this spot (coordinate 17/13) fifteen times & surrounding ones 3 & 4 times just in case.

When I first got in, I'd forgotten I'd found yellow set earlier until I'd opened each scroll rack, & most of them twice before I checked notes from the red/yellow or yellow/red = orange steps.

It was here TWICE before ('cause I had to reverse the red/yellow...) Now I can't get it to show up.

I've completely left the basement & went back to scroll directory just to make sure - still same as it was.

Exit the repository, refresh page, go back in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:30 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

bunkerbags wrote:

I've completely left the basement & went back to scroll directory just to make sure - still same as it was.

If you're working on a new crystal, the old scroll location is useless. You have to check all the racks again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:31 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Cilian wrote:
I'm a disease now? Harumph :x :P

Sorry :cry:

I am too tired to realize that that could have sounded bad.

Image Image Image

Last edited by stampsyne on Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:31 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

ok i dont hacve my scroll yet but i do believe that the fortune teller is worth seeing i dont remember who but the put up what to do right up to even seeing the fortune teller i read what his had to say and i noticed it gave the full profacy (as far as i could tell) now for the ppl who have gotten that far have u tried going back to ur statue and telling her the full profacy ythat the fortune teller now tells u pls try i would like to know the end results getting excited to c the end of this plot my 2 year old and 4 1/2 mth old must be starting to feel ignored because i cant get this plot out of my head i even dream about it every night I WANT MY LIFE AND HEAD BACK

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:32 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

That prophecy and much MUCH more.

Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:32 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

genies_mystery wrote:
ok i dont hacve my scroll yet but i do believe that the fortune teller is worth seeing i dont remember who but the put up what to do right up to even seeing the fortune teller i read what his had to say and i noticed it gave the full profacy (as far as i could tell) now for the ppl who have gotten that far have u tried going back to ur statue and telling her the full profacy ythat the fortune teller now tells u pls try i would like to know the end results getting excited to c the end of this plot my 2 year old and 4 1/2 mth old must be starting to feel ignored because i cant get this plot out of my head i even dream about it every night I WANT MY LIFE AND HEAD BACK

Yes, people have told the statue the new prophesy, and all sorts of variations of it, with no luck.

And don't cry Stamp, I'm not offended, it was just funny. We're all starting to crack.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:38 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
Two questions about the mysterious scroll:
1st (this may have been answered, but I missed it): Can we SDB it so we won't lose it until we need it again?
2nd: Should we be worried that it was behind a wall? It was either there for safe keeping, and we'll get in trouble for finding and stealing it; or, it is to evil and must be locked away, and we unleashed its evil unto the world like certain Lupes do with evil spirits trapped in rings.

Edit:
Quote:
We're all starting to crack.

When you're able to have 'what do you mean we?' argument with yourself, you know you have it bad. With me, two out three of us think we cracked. Now if we can only convince the third...

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Last edited by Skynetmain on Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next