Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:27 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 2:28 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

||I'm sorta RPing on my own ... Umm ...||
Those few that had been there had gone, they had seemed to be teachers. Following one, he arrived after her in a room that seemed not to have been used for years.
"Excuse me ..." He ventured.

Depression's back, and it bites. Arsenic never looked so good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 7:41 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Location: The other room, no not that one, tha- yeah, that one
She heard someone venture a query. Turning around, she realized she was covered in dust from touching so much of the room.
"Oh, school won't start for another few hours...althoughm frankly I don't see why you can't find your room assignment."

Feel the rain on your skin, no one else can feel it for you...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 7:48 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

The abrupt reply spilled the tears he had attempted to keep at bay. They flooded over his cheeks. "I ... I'm sorry." He managed to mutter. He tried to wipe at his eyes bu the constant deluge would not be stopped. He tried to speak but only a sob came out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 6:18 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Eta ran her fingers through her hair. She quickly wrote a note on a scrap of paper from her pocket, explaining the circumstances to any teacher that came through the door, and pinned it to the wall. She then hurried up to her study.

otherwise known as the one who left PPT...and now lurks. *evil laughter*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 10:39 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Gah! Some kid was crying like she had just threatened to kill his entire family in thier sleep!
"N-no, it's fine, I'm just surprised that so many students have come so early. Look I'm sure it's okay, but You really should stop crying it's not even really helping." She felt helpless, why did it seem so many distressing things happened today? She threw up her arms with abandon.I am so not ready for the school to begin. "Why don't you help me tidy up the class, I could use some help." She said in a vain attempt to end the flood.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 9:22 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Ramthura nodded mutely,
"I earn my keep," he muttered. Looking around for a duster or any other cleaning implement, his tears began to slow. "W-what do you teach, miss?" he asked in a miserable attempt at joviality.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 8:38 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Eta kicked the door shut with a force, her heel denting it. She gave out a purr as she stroked her cat as it rubbed her ankles in greeting.
"Hello my pretty..." She murmered absent mindedly, calmed almost instantly. She sat down in a swirl of grey fabric at her desk, closed her eyes and tried to clear her mind before the students arrived.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 6:04 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Huyanna sighed. "I'll be teaching you heathens language arts. It will be my purpose to have all of you educated before I leave." She finished this with a floursih of her duster, and went to torture clean the cobwebbed bookshelf.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 6:10 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Oh. We didn't have that in my old school," he said thickly. This latest grievance had been the worst, thee deepest, the one that had brought forth tears when he had thought he had none left. It had opened all the old wounds again to spill their salty flow. He swiped half-heartedly with a duster.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:00 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Oh dear." Turning around, Huyanna stared hard at this new student. "Will you just stop. Who do you help with tears anyway. If you cry for the past, than stop, if you cry for the future, than cease. The only time you may cry is when someting in the here and now has got your jones. Other than that there is no use. Tears are a waste of the bodies water, and energy. If you want to give yourself a headache, than do so in the comfort of your own home. If not come help me move this blasted desk to the other side of the room."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 2:35 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Without realising it, the teacher had voiced the most terrible threat she could have. He backed into the corner of the room, muttering and sobbing. He felt as if lava had been poured down his throat, and it had closed behind it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 5:58 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Oh gods above!" Huyanna was getting exasperated, and she could feel a headache brewing. "Why in the world are you crying and gibbering in a corner?" Huyanna sat down in the desks old chair heavily, ignoring the dust that billowed up in her wake. "I can really see no reason for you to do it, and at such a pace too."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 6:08 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

No flicker of recognition flickered in his face. He had gone into catatonic raving. He sunk down onto the floor. He stared into empty air,
"No, please, no! I'll earn my keep, Aunt, I'll-" His head rolled back as if he had been struck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 11:23 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

[[Please come back, A_Is_For_apple! I need you to respond! Plus I don't want this to die. Can everyone else please keep posting? We're getting dangerously close to death!]]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 10:53 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Eta sighed, pushing her hair back from her face. Not losing her resolve, she called upon her cat, who immediately jumped onto her desk.
"Mistress?"
She rubbed a careful hand along it's spine, carefully rubbing the two tails that split from the base of it's spine.
"There is a demon here. I need to to.."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next