Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:32 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:46 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
http://www.pinkpt.com/yukiosart_frozen.htm Here is an article that may help you.

Hold onto your seats people... the SL is back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:16 am 

I just remembered something that may save my account.

It was two months ago, and my ex-Eyrie Chia, Kaltherad (who is up for adoption, by the way) had just zapped Chokato. I was exceedingly excited, so I went to the neoboards and posted a topic titled "OMGWTFBBQ!"

Yes, it was really titled that. No, my lab (harpyladyrep, if you want to take a gander) was not frozen. I got a mere warning for the same thing my main was frozen for.

Think I can use this as an argument against TNT? They were lenient on my mistake before, when I meant that word. O.o

I can WRITE STUFF! YAAAAAY! *runs around like an idiot*

Zalika: ...I don't know her. Really.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:58 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: Keeping the Hallowe'en spirit all through the year.
I think that would be an argument against you, actually -- you got a warning for something, & then (as they see it, anyway) did it again.

hiddenneggs / Will
----
"But then again, i think the main reason people invented civilization was to get together and complain about the wild animals eating them." --mousapelli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:05 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

hiddenneggs wrote:
I think that would be an argument against you, actually -- you got a warning for something, & then (as they see it, anyway) did it again.

*nods* yes, it is too late.

~Tell me...~

~~~~~~~Do you speak~~~~~~~

~~The Language~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Of flowers?~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:03 pm 

Except that it was a mistake both times... you're right, though the fact that I'd forgotten entirely should say something... Why is it they always auto-freeze the accounts that mean the most to people?

I can't remake the pets; I don't have the skill nor the motivation at this point. I've never had more than maybe 500k in items and pure... how am I supposed to get roughly 10 million in paint brushes, morphing potions, petpets and dubloons?

At least I know people care... My friend, who was helping me with the e-mail addresses, quit premium and Neopets entirely because of this. As he's quit, I don't think he'd mind me saying his username too much- shadow_usul. (If anyone neomails him and begs for his items/pets/np/whatever, I will find out, and I will make your life a misery. Don't even try it.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:02 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Yumei wrote:
Except that it was a mistake both times... you're right, though the fact that I'd forgotten entirely should say something... Why is it they always auto-freeze the accounts that mean the most to people?

I can't remake the pets; I don't have the skill nor the motivation at this point. I've never had more than maybe 500k in items and pure... how am I supposed to get roughly 10 million in paint brushes, morphing potions, petpets and dubloons?

At least I know people care... My friend, who was helping me with the e-mail addresses, quit premium and Neopets entirely because of this. As he's quit, I don't think he'd mind me saying his username too much- shadow_usul. (If anyone neomails him and begs for his items/pets/np/whatever, I will find out, and I will make your life a misery. Don't even try it.)

well, I would assume he would let you have some. Please, don't leave neo. It really is a fun place.

~Tell me...~

~~~~~~~Do you speak~~~~~~~

~~The Language~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Of flowers?~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:24 pm 

I'm still hopelessly addicted, yes, but I'm trying to break free. I need nearly six million neopoints to re-make my pets, and there's no way I can get it... so.

[edit] And, you don't seem to get it. He doesn't GO on neo anymore, and I certainly don't want to bug him into doing so.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:27 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Well, I'm putting some serious consideration into leaving neo soon. I'm by no means rich, but I'll certainly help you out a bit, if I quit. And I'll still help, just...less so, otherwise.

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:31 pm 

Well, I tried to quit, I really did, but I couldn't. Sorry for the minor necro, but if anyone wants to give me a hand remaking all my pets (For which, sans petpets and training, it will cost just a shade over 3.5 million NP; of which I have about 80k), I'm utilizing my friend's old account, Kyuuketsukinotsubasa. (Please don't say "ong u r ritch alredi, give mi krawk!!1!" or something; she was deadly lucky- three random events gave her Jun and Fubuki.)

So. Erm. Yes. (PS: Sorry for the minor necro...)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2