Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:28 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:57 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Cranberry wrote:
I'm not getting the lights either. I have talked to the fortune teller, read some of the scrolls from my card catalog, made sure the crystal was in my inventory and not my SDB... nothing. The crystal sits in the dome, but does nothing.

same here

Check out my Gallery
Neo User

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:57 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

freddyflinstone wrote:
bumpty85 wrote:
just to make sure, i trekked all the way back to the model to check again.

it is currently 5:49PM NST and i am STILL getting the colors.

for those not getting the colors, what does your room look like? is there a beam of sunlight coming down? does the crystal just sit in the notch and not do anything?

another thought could be... i'm in hong kong right now, and it's 9:50 in the morning, maybe local time is affecting it. but i sincerely doubt it, the only thing it's ever affected was plushie tycoon

No light - looks the same as your, except its 9pm at night here in EST
could it be a browser issue - i am using firefox

Yes my crystal just sits in the notch and doesn't do anything. No there isn't a beam of sunlight coming down either. (and I'm using Internet explorer). And for anyone who got the colors is the crystal still in your inventory as well?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:58 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
Another funny topic, probably found earlier:
Quote:
Snarkie Answers to Stupid Questions

It is in the basement for people looking for them.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

i'm using avant browser, so i doubt it's a browser issue.

maybe there's some step we're overlooking... but i'm pretty sure i haven't done anything for this plot that isn't listed in the first post. i'm very used to doing the minimal work for everything.

Post subject:
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

stinkyllama, bumpty85, anyone else who's gotten the lights: What's in your inventory other than your crystal? Have you gone anywhere in the repository other than the dome?

Nabile pwns you...

            ...At Lenny Connundrum.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:59 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Thanks for the source code help. I got 2/3 done before the symbols showed up on their own. Good thing I'm immune to aggrivation through time wasting now. Thank you LDP.

To anyone who sees the colors, would you be willing to test my theory?

***THEORY ONLY***
The order of the colors correspond to the card catalog scroll to read. The order on the wall, is the order of the scroll in that color.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:59 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

for those that have gotten the light - what time of day it is (day or night time)

Check out my Gallery
Neo User

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:00 am 
PPT God
PPT God

evenstar wrote:
Yes my crystal just sits in the notch and doesn't do anything. No there isn't a beam of sunlight coming down either. (and I'm using Internet explorer). And for anyone who got the colors is the crystal still in your inventory as well?

My sister still has the crystal. Arg..now why can't I get the rainbow?

Awesome Set by Neko

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:02 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

dolphinling wrote:
stinkyllama, bumpty85, anyone else who's gotten the lights: What's in your inventory other than your crystal? Have you gone anywhere in the repository other than the dome?

aside from the crystal, i currently have a left and right old rotten shoe, a bottle of blue sand and a tin can (i don't like it when the pant devil leaves empty handed :P )

the difference is in the sunlight. maybe it is a time thing... i can't think of what i would have done to make sunlight appear.

EDIT: this is important!! it just changed hours to 10AM (6PM NST) and the sunlight is GONE and i can't see the color anymore maybe it's an hourly thing!

Last edited by bumpty85 on Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:02 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Okay here are some random musings....

1. In the small model room there is a border of symbols on the wall. What if the symbols are matched to the colours that appear when the crystal is inserted?

2. Matching the symbols to the colours maybe means that you have to find that symbol in the red, yellow and blue card catalogues.

3. Then go and read the corresponding scrolls?

My crystal is in place but no colours are showing. Maybe the people who have colours showing have done something the rest of us haven't?

Kat
You can't take the sky from me...and if you try I'll kill you with my brain!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:04 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

just to clear things up.... I placed my crystal much earlier on before the split and was using Internet explorer I had no problems... I then seen others having a problem with no colours showing up when they placed theirs... I then went back in an placed the crystal again and got nothing... so I doubt it has anything to do with the browser...

Try Neopets Premium Free For 15Days.IM for info.PLEASE DON'T POST..Must be over 12yr and have a credit card or paypal account.FOR VERIFICATION ONLY!NO PAYMENT WILL BE TAKEN FROM YOUR ACCOUNT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:05 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I looked up ALL of the racks for one of my icon (Fer) for Anubis Tox Report...there was only ONE red (the color in the cataloge) FER for that area... So that is DEFINENTLY important...there were multiples of all of the other symbols and colors.

Perhaps you have to read the right ones in the card cataloge before you get the light show...

Post subject:

Anyone know where imperial dispatch archives is?

Post subject:
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Katdragon wrote:
Okay here are some random musings....

1. In the small model room there is a border of symbols on the wall. What if the symbols are matched to the colours that appear when the crystal is inserted?

2. Matching the symbols to the colours maybe means that you have to find that symbol in the red, yellow and blue card catalogues.

3. Then go and read the corresponding scrolls?

My crystal is in place but no colours are showing. Maybe the people who have colours showing have done something the rest of us haven't?

I suggested that a couple pages ago, and I still think it may be right. There are 15 spaces on the wall once the lights are shining (12 lights, 3 empty spaces) and 15 symbols on the back wall, so they could definitely match up. Of course, I can't test it until I can get the colors to show up... bah.

Post subject:
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I am still looking for a specific area. Thanks to supRNurs, I know it's not on the first floor. Made a summary and put in my siggy again :D

Image Image Image

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next