Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:36 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:06 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Me wants to join! :D What do I need to know about this RP?))

Tyma walked into the school. She noticed that there were a lot of people, none of whom she knew. She sighed melodramatically, then walked into her first class...

No, I never officially left; yes, I am gone forever. I have also permanently left AIM. If you need to contact me, drop a line on LJ. Same username.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:08 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

(Nothing much, except Inexinstance is really insane and likes to bug people. :D This is pretty much a do what you want kind of thing, nothing serious. Just FUN.)

"HAMMIES." Medli yelled and ran to her locker to look at pictures of cute hammies she pasted in her locker.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:58 am 

"SDMC...Josh, it is? Yeah, listen..." Gwen picked Josh up by the shirt. "You have 5 seconds to get away from me before I make sure you get away from you."

Suzi Rawn is my antidrug.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:45 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Ria groaned and got up, she had a big bump on her head now!

She went over to her locker and upon opening it was knocked over and swamped with a pile of stuff, there were about 7 PE uniforms, 4 flutes, 1 clarinet and a whole pile of textbooks. Shoving all the stuff back into her locker she added her own PE uniform to the pile and shut it quickly.

She finally made her way to her first class, which was Art! Her favourite class! She took her usual seat and grabbed her Visual Diary out and her pencil case (covered with lots of drawings in permanent marker and liquid paper), she began doodling pictures of her Hamie in her book as Hamie began chewing on a pencil.

((And yes, my locker really is like that, my 8 friends and I all share it.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:47 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Josh looked at Gwen in horror. "You! You're going to chop off my 6th toe?! YOU MONSTER!!"

He ran, and ran, and ran, until his face divorced his jaw and married the wall.

Waking up, he realized with a start that there was nobody in the halls. He must be missing class. Grabbing his timetable, he looked down and discovered that on the umpteenth of Septober, at 67:43.65.3256 he had.... Drama!

"OMGWTFHOWTHEHELLCANIDAREMISSIT?!?!?!" he screamed, making hardly no sense and ran to his drama classroom. Luckily he had only missed 5 minutes.

"Come in Josh, sit down. I was just introducing our new student, Bobbert." His teacher explained calmly.

Josh , seeing the penguin, promptly rose from his seat, calmly said "Excuse me a second", and quickly fainted.

set by whhattisthiss. Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:19 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Realising she was late, Medli toddled to her first class, which was also drama. She mumbled her apology to the teacher, then glanced at the ground to see, you guessed it, fainted on the floor.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2