Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:38 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:44 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Hangman wrote:
Gitanesabr wrote:
Someone mentioned earlier in the last post something about "The Darkest Faerie Plot"

What is that?

Well, TNT is also creating a console game (I believe it's for Playstation 2) called "The Darkest Faerie". They also said that, when this game comes out (at the end of November if everything goes as planned), they were going to do a plot around the story of the game.

Yes, I can't remember who posted this first (sorry) but if you want a preview of the cards for that, it is on Wizards.com.

Edit: Found it! - more info in this thread.

Solving the Master Vex avatar! Please share your screenshot. Punchbag Sid Tracking Thread

Last edited by supRNurs on Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:45 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
New Useless Crystal theory (not joking): Could the crystal be used in the war (if there is one)? Only people with the crystal are allowed to fight. Sure that would PO everyone that didn't work on the plot until now/then, but it would be a good way to get people to work on the plot. I sort of feel sorry for those that don't have a crystal if this is the case. A good bet is that this ain't the case, but just throwing it out there.

Edit: Thanks for the tip Anjuna (who BTW inspired this theory).

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Last edited by Skynetmain on Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:52 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Skynetmain wrote:
New Useless Crystal theory (not joking): Could the crystal be used in the war (if there is one)? Only people with the crystal are allowed to pick a side or fight. Sure that would PO everyone that didn't work on the plot until now/then, but it would be a good way to get people to work on the plot. I sort of feel sorry for those that don't have a crystal if this is the case. A good bet is that this ain't the case, but just throwing it out there.

TNT already said in an Editorial that we will not be able to choose sides in this "war" and will all be fighting on the same side.

Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:53 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Skynetmain wrote:
New Useless Crystal theory (not joking): Could the crystal be used in the war (if there is one)? Only people with the crystal are allowed to pick a side or fight. Sure that would PO everyone that didn't work on the plot until now/then, but it would be a good way to get people to work on the plot. I sort of feel sorry for those that don't have a crystal if this is the case. A good bet is that this ain't the case, but just throwing it out there.

Well, you can't equip it as a battledome item, as you know. The editorial also said that we would not be choosing sides in this war. You are right that people will be highly upset if they had to have the crystal to fight. I don't see much connection with the crystal and battling, but that's just me.

And I was expecting you to come up with something for us to do with the crystal and the Hovering four-dimensional pyramid!!!! (hint, hint)

Solving the Master Vex avatar! Please share your screenshot. Punchbag Sid Tracking Thread

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:11 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

supRNurs wrote:
And I was expecting you to come up with something for us to do with the crystal and the Hovering four-dimensional pyramid!!!! (hint, hint)

14th, TNT in 4th Dimension: The idea of the 4D pyramid sound fun, but it would actually be a pyramid. I mean, you don't call a square a cube. A 4D cube is a hypercube so I guess a 4D pyramid would be a hyperpyramid (someone correct me on this). The hovering 4D object makes me think Threshold on CBS. An evil hovering 4D alien craft causes all sorts of troubles. As someone mentioned earlier, a 4D object could do stuff us with 3D perception can't fathom. If we do have to deal with a 4D object, we could get very messed up. I can't really say anything about something we can't really think about. Going to the title of this argument, it makes me think TNT is watching too much Twilight Zone or Buckaroo Banzai. Maybe they are really thinking something like the 12 Angel in Eva, where the 3D object is really the shadow of a 4D being. Working the rings into this, each of the three Children would get one of the three known rings. Back with rings, the 'witchcraft' ring would most likely be the one with the Spirit. A teleportation Ring could be another 4D object. It could allow Tomos and Nabile to travel through the 4th Dimension, through Jazan's magic light bending barrier to Sakhmet. Out of the plot, a 4th Dimensional ring would be awesome in the Battledome. Nothing could touch you. Goodbye Sid! Wow, that was all over the place. Tap me if you want to talk about any part of it. (Note: I'm not really thinking to hard, so any holes found should be exploited).

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:18 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

The 4th Dimension is time.
No two ways about it.
(well, linear time going forwards -we do infact live in the 4th dimension)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:24 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Setekh wrote:
No two ways about it.

Redefine the 4th dimension as another planer measement, like the xy-plane or xi-plane, while keeping time linear. That is probably what TNT means by 4D. I know that time is the 4th dimension, but the 4D object could be able to travel on planer time. It is all about how you actually define the object. I prefer it is (x, y, z, w, t) (which would be what TNT implies) rather than just (x, y, z, t) (which is how life really is). No need to get bent out of shape because TNT doesn't have as vast a scientific background as us physicists.

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:14 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Skynetmain wrote:
Setekh wrote:
No two ways about it.

Redefine the 4th dimension as another planer measement, like the xy-plane or xi-plane, while keeping time linear. That is probably what TNT means by 4D. I know that time is the 4th dimension, but the 4D object could be able to travel on planer time. It is all about how you actually define the object. I prefer it is (x, y, z, w, t) (which would be what TNT implies) rather than just (x, y, z, t) (which is how life really is). No need to get bent out of shape because TNT doesn't have as vast a scientific background as us physicists.

Yup, I agree...And if you count in string theory, it could be the 5th dimension, as we all live in the time dimension.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:23 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

endeavourl wrote:
<Physics talk>

Yup, I agree...And if you count in string theory, it could be the 5th dimension, as we all live in the time dimension.

If we go string theory, we can have many, many more dimensions than we realize. (I heard an 'exact' number once, but can't remember. PM if you know it).

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:25 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

supRNurs wrote:
See the comic, Chapter 8, page 1, bottom frame. It is strange that this TCG image is "editted" for the comic so that it doesn't include the "shadow creatures" (I have no idea what to call them. :P Here's the image of the TCG for reference:

*shrugs*

It looks like it it not the same artwork, but it is the same location. So Sakhmet City is now sitting somewhere in the Plains of Despair.

Where could the Plains of Despair be, besides on a card?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:32 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Skynetmain wrote:
endeavourl wrote:
<Physics talk>

If we go string theory, we can have many, many more dimensions than we realize. (I heard an 'exact' number once, but can't remember. PM if you know it).

Please Please Please. It's bad enough having a lack of action lack of interest lack of plot plot but I can really do without lack of relevance to the plot posts - it's all driving me up the wall, or is that part of the plot?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:38 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

IanB wrote:
Skynetmain wrote:
endeavourl wrote:
<Physics talk>

Please Please Please. It's bad enough having a lack of action lack of interest lack of plot plot but I can really do without lack of relevance to the plot posts - it's all driving me up the wall, or is that part of the plot?

Please. Please. Please. It's bad enough having a lack of clues, lack of order, lack of plot-plot, but I can really do without lack of supposed relevance bashers to the plot posts. It's all driving me up the wall, or is that just lack of reasoning skills to not check the previous posts that get to some of our discussions? Didn't I ask to be PMed instead of airing this on a board?

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:52 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Skynetmain wrote:
endeavourl wrote:
<Physics talk>

Done :)

IanB wrote:
Skynetmain wrote:
endeavourl wrote:
<Physics talk>

I agree. Or, rather, it's not driving me up the wall, but I agree it's not relevant. There's no way TNT is going to start incorporating extra-dimensional physics into the site to "explain" things. The Hovering Four-Dimensional Pyramid is just a cute joke item. It might be relevant to the plot, but in a cute, jokey way.

As much as I love physics (for anyone else wondering the answer to Skynetmain's question, it's 10, but there's a lot more to it so you shouldn't just quote it at random without understanding it) it really is offtopic here. If anyone starts any physics threads in an offtopic board, please be sure to PM me, but here, on this board, I think it should stop.

Nabile pwns you...

            ...At Lenny Connundrum.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 4:04 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

As much as I want to share knowledge with the world, I regretfully agree to stop full discussions unless they contain a plot element. If you want me to stop posting even fun, semi-plot-related items, you will still have to wait until :evil: freezes over.

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 4:10 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

anjuna wrote:
dolphinling wrote:
Search your SDB for "ring four". You get the message saying one exists, but you don't have it.

I did that and got this: "You can't find any 'ring four' type in your Safety Deposit Box."

EDIT: :oops: I did not even have it (I thought someone was referring to the Crystal for some reason) in my SDB at the time. Serves me right for trying to neopets and do so many other things at once. Sorry!

EDIT 2: Um, but I put it in there, did that search, and it still says the same. And now I realize you were referring to the Hovering Pyramid thing.

I did a search of my safety deposit box for four rings and Its saying that " You don't have any items in your Safety Deposit Box" But I do :)

four ring I mean.... do you have to put it in as "four ring" or just four ring? awe never mind I just put it in as "four ring" and got this in the search box \"four ring\" the strokes being added... also "You don't have any items in your Safety Deposit Box"

Try Neopets Premium Free For 15Days.IM for info.PLEASE DON'T POST..Must be over 12yr and have a credit card or paypal account.FOR VERIFICATION ONLY!NO PAYMENT WILL BE TAKEN FROM YOUR ACCOUNT

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next