Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:14 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 848 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:38 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
2 innocents. 1 baddie... An Ok night...

Vote: Icey

As much as it pains me... Why would the evil teams just give up on killing you so easily? I smell a conversion... -.-

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:39 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Yes! Some more bad guys down!
Vote: Matterbug

http://randomness.talonz.com/forums/index.php?act=idx <--- Join my Writing Competition!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:41 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

WIS screwed this up. .__.

Ignore this post.

Last edited by WIS on Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:43 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Awww...

Oh well... (And I forgot about Matt)

Vote: Matt

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:54 am 

Comeing down to the wire now...

Edit: Removed a tag

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:11 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

If matterbug turns out good, I am gonna go for icey...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:20 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

WIS stumbles upon the body of Matterbug, with a bullet wound in his head. Surprisingly, a bullet was in it. WIS takes the bullet out for inspection.

"There seems to be some letters written on it..." WIS mumbled to himself. "WISbot! Scan this bullet."

WISbot took the bullet and ate it. It came out the other end while what is written is magnified 10 times and being printed out.

Take that, you sibling killer. You deserved this death.
- Hugs and Kisses, last triplet. ;_;

Bullet sold in Ebay, auction number 38326121401.

--

Matterbug died, his role:

Quote:
Cult Leader - SEGTNHEHo Cult

Side: Evil
Teammates:
Victory: All other teams defeated.

'Weasley is our... err... I mean, Some Evil God That Nobody Has Ever Heard of is our king.'

You are part of the SEGTNHEHo cult. You worship a King that nobody has ever heard of. He needs to be pleased! Sacrifice a body every night. And he will, 'cause its a sacrafice, and sacrifices always make Gods happy.

Pick a spokesperson to send in the lists. Which include Daykills, convertions and Nightkills. First person to send me a list will be the spokesperson if there are none currently.

These are TEAM abilities, which means the spokesperson may use it no matter who they are.

Offering: By disposing a body in ceremonial means, you have sucessfully offered a body to your King. Everynight, the spokesperson will send in a list of 5 people, the first person on the list will be killed. If you kill sucessfully, your king might reward your team with any magical spells the person had left before they died.

Daytime Offering: To win the favor of the King. You may, once in the game, try to make an offering during day time. The spokesperson will send me a list of five people, and I will kill the first on the list that is still alive and uneffected as soon as I get on.

Revival: Once in the game, you may revive a person from the graveyard. If you revive someone who is not on your team, they wont convert to your side. This takes the place of the night kill that night.

This is an individual ability. Only YOU have it.

*follow*: You are the follower in this cult. So I guess, you can also follow people. And you know, stalk them. Every even night, send in your own list on who to stalk, you will know if they ate cheese last night... err... I mean, if they went out last night to do any nightly actions. You do not leave your room if you dream.

You start off with a 60% shield.
You may NOT be converted.

Hmm, it seems like he was this before.

Quote:
Wimpy - Wimp
Side: Neutral
Victory: Surive till the end.

'>_<'

You're a wimp. You're scared to help the evil, and scared to help the good. So you just act wimpy.

These are your wimp abilities. You have to post the ability title somewhere in your posts and PM the reference to me.

I'm scared! - You are protected from Poltergeists for one night. You cannot use this two times in a row.
Dont hurt me! - You are protected from the SEGTNHEHo Cult for one night. YOu cannot use this two times in a row.
I wanna get out of here! - You are protected from all other baddies for one night.
I know I'm going to die! - One use only. You are protected from everything during the night.
Please dont kill me! - One use only. You are protected from execution for one day.

You start off with a 80% shield.

And he kept some of his powers even after he was converted.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:43 am 
PPT God
PPT God

.:Compact Disk:. wrote:
2 innocents. 1 baddie... An Ok night...

Vote: Icey

As much as it pains me... Why would the evil teams just give up on killing you so easily? I smell a conversion... -.-

Your reasoning is flawed. I can't really be part of the Cult because I was the one who pointed Matterbug out (WIS, aren't they dead already? -_-"). AND I was the one who killed o_0, who was part of the Poltergeists...

Vote: CD

Pix thought you were suspicious.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:44 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

You managed to survive a multitude of attacks, and you said something the other day that really made it click for me...

What it was, I'm not sure of... but you seem pretty eager to kill people who are more or less known innocents, Icey, Robert yesterday, too.

Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:32 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I do recall one of the executions being of a CD... so it must be because of CD ;)..

XP

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:52 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Blk Mage wrote:
Divine stated early on that she would give the correct puzzle to another clue holder because she knew that she would be the target. Somehow the baddies took ahold of the information through a leak. Either through a smart conversion or whatnot. And is it possible to know what the secret code was?

:cry: I am a guy!!!

o_0 wrote:
Divine was not a Chosen when he gave the clue to Jamie. He was converted. That's why he couldn't open the safe. Like I said, kill the cult so I can get second place.

Huh? I helped kill the Cult... unless they aren't dead yet, but they only have one conversion anyways.

And even if I was converted I think I would have kept my powers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:38 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Quote:
This listing (38326121401) has been removed by eBay or is no longer available.

Ah...How much did it go for? =P

Thanks to Triplet #3 for killing Matterbug.

http://randomness.talonz.com/forums/index.php?act=idx <--- Join my Writing Competition!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:46 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

WIS wrote:
Ryguy died, his role:

Quote:
Knight Haunter - Malevolent Poltergeist

Side: Evil
Teammates:

Victory: All other teams defeated.

'CLING! CLANG! Armor ahoy!'

You are part of the Malevolent team, you'd like to have a little 'harmless' fun with these strangers.

Pick a spokesperson to send in the lists. Which include Daykills, convertions and Nightkills. First person to send me a list will be the spokesperson if there are none currently.

These are TEAM abilities, which means the spokesperson may use it no matter who they are.

Kill: Do whatever you can to play a trick on a person, have the spokesperson send me a list of five names everynight. The first non-effected one will be killed. You can steal any magical spells the person has after their dead for your team.

Convertion: You may gather up all the souls of a person, and mix them with a bit of your own, to create a new poltergeist friend... Send me a list of five names of possible convertees before the end of night. There will be no night kills. The first on the list that is convertable will be converted.

Daytime Trick: To have some more bloody fun, you may, once in the game, try to play a trick during day time. The spokesperson will send me a list of five people, and I will kill the first on the list that is still alive and uneffected as soon as I get on.

Revival: Once in the game, you may revive a person from the graveyard. If you revive someone who is not on your team, they wont convert to your side. This takes the place of the night kill that night.

This is an individual ability. Only YOU have it.

MP3 Player: You found an MP3 player that plays Magical Trevor tunes! Yay!

You start off with a 60% shield.
You may NOT be converted.

1. The coversions have no limit a you can see from that role sheet.

2. Concerning Robert: I didn't read Scal and Clucky's roles properly yesterday. I just saw Protector and thought there were only 2 protectors. I was obviously wrong and when someone pointed it out I unvoted.

3. If you haven't forgotten, Icey had about 2 failed attacks on him over the last few days. Why would the baddies give up on him so easily? I believe he's been converted. And Icey, if you hadn't have acted upon the information you were given by the dreamer, you'd have been considered evil. That's no proof.

4. Concerning my shield. I activated a spell on the exact day I was attacked. The Spell added 30% to my shield.

I think You'll agree that I made some mistakes, but I am Innocent. Dreamers, feel free to dream of me. I'm innocent. Please don't waste another execution on me.

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:31 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

1) WIS probably forgot to right a limit to the number of conversions. If not then they could get a new member everynight and they would win.

3) Because they figured out (I don't know from who) that I wasn't the one who opened the safe, and was basically a roleless innocent. No point in killing me if I don't have any extra powers, right?

And for the dreaming thing, you could easily be a one-man baddy (that's what Pix thought you were), so no dreamers could dream of you. And that might also be the reason you couldn't be converted.

Quote:
Seeing as my spirit doesn't wanna rest, I'll

Possess: Divine

Ok...

Don't you ever think why the baddies would ever convert me? I'm a roleless innocent now, for goodness sakes. Why wouldn't they convert someone like a dreamer or protector (umm Robert was there?) instead?

And if you possess me, you'll do nothing, 'cause I already have no powers and I'm not doing anything. And haven't I helped to kill matterbug and o_0? Seesh, people, think!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:19 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Well, I'm not sure on this one myself... I have a feeling the game is almost over.

I have felt CD was suspicous for most of the game as well, so I'm going to take another one of those leaps of faith.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 848 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next