Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:29 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 848 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 57  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:49 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
Ryguy wrote:
CD, the two protectors that died last night weren't full protectors, they were just protectors against two different baddie groups. So Robert could still be a protector...

-.-
I overlooked that. ¬_¬

Unvote: Robert

Sorry...

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:06 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Ryguy wrote:
Not sure if I believe Matterbug or not, but maybe it is a good idea to get votes on another person as well...

CD, the two protectors that died last night weren't full protectors, they were just protectors against two different baddie groups. So Robert could still be a protector...

Vote: Kyrcsm

You're PM was pretty suspicous...

Eh, that's just me. I'm not a bad guy, as I have stated numerous times on the thread, and I have other people that can/could back me up.

http://randomness.talonz.com/forums/index.php?act=idx <--- Join my Writing Competition!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:44 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Krycsm is good, unless _________. (someone knows)

And matterbug, that could be the obvious cover for a protection you're activating.

Maybe we should try to get votes on another person, since matterbug seems to be protecting himself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:33 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Unvote: Kyrcsm

Well, I guess if Divine can vouch for you, then that's good enough for me...

Vote: Jamie

From the looks of it, you have been kinda low and mainly just bandwagoning...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:42 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Ryguy wrote:
From the looks of it, you have been kinda low and mainly just bandwagoning...

He is good too. Trust me on this one, you'll know soon enough.

Vote: Yellow-T-Shirt because I'm unsure of him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:56 pm 

Even if you are unsure about me, I was in contect (very little, but still in contact) with Blk Mage. He believed me on my role, and I will only reveal it if I have to.

(which would be right before I die)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:08 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

unvote: yellow
Vote: o_0

Well, you voted for me. And I don't know who to vote for. =.=" I hope you're evil.

Yellow t-shirt, I'm going to PM you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:17 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Divine just did what I was thinking.

I'm going to have to leave for the evening, so I hope I don't regret this:
Vote: o_0
Just for the fact that I find what was shared with me about your role, hard to believe.

http://randomness.talonz.com/forums/index.php?act=idx <--- Join my Writing Competition!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:42 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Votes:

Matterbug - 11, Divine, Krycsm, o_0, yellow t shirt, Amethyst, Jamie, kanashimi, Pixa, Ryguy, Robert, .:Compact Disk:.
o_0 - 2, Divine, Krycsm
Jamie - 1, Ryguy
Ryguy - 1, yellow t shirt

13 alive, 7 for majority, 10 for lock.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:37 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Jamie was making an afternoon snack in the kitchens, when a suddenly, something deflected off of him and hit the fridge. Turning it to stone.

WIS walked in, asking what had happened.

"What had happened?"

"I almost DIED. You know, why dont you gather up all of us in a small room or something, and then everyone'd stay there and the killer cant kill with so many people around?"

"Because it would be HARD, to push you guys in to a small room. I could do it, but it would be hard. Because some people here are bigger than me, and would push back."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:06 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Execution time rolled around, and WIS was glad to see that the crowd has their new victim.

"KILL MATTERBUG!" The crowd shouted.

"Err... where is he?" WIS wondered.

"OMG, he ran away!"

"Oh well, we still have ANOTHER guy we can execute."

"Yes, WIS replied. He pulled o_0, Jamie and Ryguy up with him. "Who shall be executed?"

He tied all three of them to a pole, and threw a pointy thingy in the air. Miraculously, it landed on o_0. The pointy thingy impaled his roundy thingy on his shoulder thingy. Making reddy thingies come out.

--

o_0 has died of execution, his role was:

Quote:
Object Levitator - Malevolent Poltergeist

Side: Evil
Teammates:

Victory: All other teams defeated.

'Sticks and stones will break your bones, but knives will certainly KILL YOU!'

You are part of the Malevolent team, you'd like to have a little 'harmless' fun with these strangers.

Pick a spokesperson to send in the lists. Which include Daykills, convertions and Nightkills. First person to send me a list will be the spokesperson if there are none currently.

These are TEAM abilities, which means the spokesperson may use it no matter who they are.

Kill: Do whatever you can to play a trick on a person, have the spokesperson send me a list of five names everynight. The first non-effected one will be killed. You can steal any magical spells the person has after their dead for your team.

Convertion: You may gather up all the souls of a person, and mix them with a bit of your own, to create a new poltergeist friend... Send me a list of five names of possible convertees before the end of night. There will be no night kills. The first on the list that is convertable will be converted.

Daytime Trick: To have some more bloody fun, you may, once in the game, try to play a trick during day time. The spokesperson will send me a list of five people, and I will kill the first on the list that is still alive and uneffected as soon as I get on.

Revival: Once in the game, you may revive a person from the graveyard. If you revive someone who is not on your team, they wont convert to your side. This takes the place of the night kill that night.

This is an individual ability. Only YOU have it.

Levatate: The first time you are attacked, you will levatate something to block the attack partially. If you happen to live through the attack, you only lose 20% of your shield. This does not work for Executions.

You start off with a 60% shield.
You may NOT be converted.

Night Begins

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:15 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

OMG YAY! WE GOTS A BADDIE! :D

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:16 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Night ended like when you posted. XD

GO US.

Awesome Set By WIS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:17 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Khristian wrote:
Night ended like when you posted. XD

GO US.

xD I know.

I did remind him before though...

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:32 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Hey, 30 minutes isn't THAT late. :P

During the night...
Roberto... woke up.
Had quite a scare,
A ghost, was something that rhymes with up.

He was quite spooked.
He turned pale white.
He almost fainted...
It was quite a scary sight.

Then some how...
An axe fell on poor Mr. Rob...
I know that doesn't make any sense,
Something about a door knob.

--

In the morning, WIS did about his daily check of things. First he found Ryguy... or, what was left of Ryguy. As there were fleshy bones scattered on the floor, and some mayo. His head was propped on a pillow with a candle out of his nose.

He was dead.

Just making sure that you know.

--

He also found Jamie turned to stone. Seems that he wasn't so lucky this time, as whomever did it had found it's mark.

WIS wanted to settle a score with the turningpeopleintostoneperson. The fridge that he bought now looks like something from the flintstones.

--

Robert died, his role:

Quote:
Holy Protector - Guardian Angel

Side: Good
Victory: All evil defeated.

'Guardian of the pure.'

You sense the minions of some evil god that nobody has ever heard of here. They sacrafice flesh and skin to the King. Protect a person each night, so that they may stay safe from the SEGTNHEHo Cult.

Protect: Everynight, guard over a person so that no minions of the underworld can enter their bedroom. Send me a list of five names before execution, the first name still alive will be protected. You may not protect the same person two nights in a row, you may not protect yourself.

Holy: Because you are holy, the SEGTNHEHo Cult would not even think about sacraficing you, and fail in any attempt to do so.

You CANNOT be converted.

Ryguy died, his role:

Quote:
Knight Haunter - Malevolent Poltergeist

Side: Evil
Teammates:

Victory: All other teams defeated.

'CLING! CLANG! Armor ahoy!'

You are part of the Malevolent team, you'd like to have a little 'harmless' fun with these strangers.

Pick a spokesperson to send in the lists. Which include Daykills, convertions and Nightkills. First person to send me a list will be the spokesperson if there are none currently.

These are TEAM abilities, which means the spokesperson may use it no matter who they are.

Kill: Do whatever you can to play a trick on a person, have the spokesperson send me a list of five names everynight. The first non-effected one will be killed. You can steal any magical spells the person has after their dead for your team.

Convertion: You may gather up all the souls of a person, and mix them with a bit of your own, to create a new poltergeist friend... Send me a list of five names of possible convertees before the end of night. There will be no night kills. The first on the list that is convertable will be converted.

Daytime Trick: To have some more bloody fun, you may, once in the game, try to play a trick during day time. The spokesperson will send me a list of five people, and I will kill the first on the list that is still alive and uneffected as soon as I get on.

Revival: Once in the game, you may revive a person from the graveyard. If you revive someone who is not on your team, they wont convert to your side. This takes the place of the night kill that night.

This is an individual ability. Only YOU have it.

MP3 Player: You found an MP3 player that plays Magical Trevor tunes! Yay!

You may NOT be converted.

Jamie died, his role:

Quote:
Clue Holder - The Chosen

Side: Good
Victory: All evil defeated.

'What does it mean?'

Before the woman died, she left you a note, saying this would be the key to the safe. But what do they mean?

Note: Your note displays the letters - ZF

You start off with a 20% shield.

It also seems that Jamie was the one to sucessfully solve the safe. The award was some shield and a role from one of the dead. He picked (*Dranzer*)'s.

Day 11 begins.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 848 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 57  Next