Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:23 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:52 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Perhaps I'm confused but I thought chef is trying to get rid of crystal in favour of food (cakes)? Isn't that what we should be looking for.

Also, outside the repository it says "Head on inside and see what there is to read" has anyone clicked all the racks yet? Or anyone found all the symbol/colour combinations? (there are still 3 that I can't find).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:04 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Skynetmain wrote:
Elric wrote:
The thing with this plot is that the momentum starts up and goes full force and then!.....stops dead.

The tricky thing about momentum is the energy component. Since relativistic physics defines total enery as: E^2 = (mc^2)^2 + (pc)^2, we have to assume that all the energy/momentum gets changed into mass. Plugging in wave-particle duality (E = hf = hc/λ), we get (hc/λ)^2 = (mc^2)^2 + (pc)^2. With no momentum, all our energy becomes more mass and smaller wavelength (since everything else is constant). That also means we change color since smaller wavelengths means a nice blue shift. Since we can still see our bodies (I know at least I can), that just means we get bluer, indigoer and purpler, but not too much UV. Ah! The physics behind all of this is amazing.

One comment on your physics. You used E = hf = hc/λ ... which assumes a massless particle. (c = fλ only works for massless particles ... since only a massless particle can travel at the speed of light).

If you want to assume the plot progess has a mass ... you could relate the momentum with a wavelength by using the de Broglie wavelength ( p = hbar / λ). Then you don't have to get into sticky subjects of relativistic energy. If you want to find a relativistic momentum from a speed though, you will need to be careful. p = [(1-(v^2/c^2))^(-1/2)] * m * v

If you want to assume the plot progess has no mass ... then the correct relativistic equation would just be E = pc.

-----

As for progress ... I assume TNT is working on coding something in the basement ... and are waiting to open up the stairwell for us to continue on in the plot.

master_cat wrote:
We are TNT, what's in our mind?

Let's assume we are the TNT and we are preparing the Lost Desert Plot.
let's presume what are the goals :

- Our goal is to make the job harder for this plot to be resolved. (granted)
- Instead of having a common answer that can be passed around to attain a certain point, individual effort are needed. (mapping the temple, getting the tablet translated, finding the right door to Statue).
- People will have to figure things for themselves (riddle of temple doors, riddle to get past the guards in the repository, getting Foreman his souvenir inexchange of apparently useless cristal)
- People will not able to choose sides during the war. (we've seen this)
- Group effort will be emphased during the LDP (as shown in moving sand, blocks, furniture)
- Time factor, the plot has to last a certain time and finish before the release of the video game, November 15) and numerous clickies (for commercial reasons) are a consideration (temple doors, sand moving, block moving, furniture moving, scroll reading in depository).
- The LDP will not be finished until us (still presuming) TNT wants it to be finished by us, therefore waiting time will be included for people to catch up, ponder upon possible theories.
- a Comic is released concurrently with developments of the plot thereby giving hints.
- Battling in the Battledome has taken place and whoever was able to win at least against the Spirit of the Ruins will gain points for this. (a sad thing, forgetting the weak Neopets is that maybe a weaker opponent will have give them a sense of pride, hopefully it will be corrected).

Our handfuls of sands are so far the only new elements that we were allowed to keep. (sniff, I too wanted to keep the T-shirt). Will the handfuls of sands play a role?

How about making a concoction? Kauvara? Edna? Oesophagor? Kitchen Quest?
It would make sense since the Foreman/chef speaks about having mislabeled food and not being able to cook yet.

FOOD, Food will be an issue soon.
Food, or food labeling maybe within our trajectory to do this plot. But how and why remain.

I recap :
We're all in it for the clickies (and the rewards)
A group effort into a final cohesive action will take place.
The waiting time is something purposely planned.
Food is an upcoming issue.
The end might not be as evident as the story might show.

I don't hold the truth about this plot but boy, am I looking for it...

Truth is the first casualty of war - Churchill

I like the "backthinking" arguments alot. I think this is how we will suss things out for the future. Food will somehow play a role. Perhaps we will have to run around the repository delivering food to random people who are studying the scrolls. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:25 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Nabile as love interest? I would think that they introduce Megan. Not to mention Crest of Sakhmet saying Emperess Vyssa. I thought she was only a princess?

hmm

Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:39 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

stampsyne wrote:
Nabile as love interest? I would think that they introduce Megan. Not to mention Crest of Sakhmet saying Emperess Vyssa. I thought she was only a princess?

hmm

In fact Nabile real name would be Vyssa but she didn't knew it until its revelation because she was adopted as a baby by a couple who found her in a river floating in a cradle made of reed (hmm... sounds familiar). Once restored in some sort of power she uses the power of love to free Jazan and the city of Sakhmet. 0:)

Unfortunately, the happy couple life will be clouded by the strain of the door-to-door evangelization and the many rebuttals they face. :roflol:

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, xxxholic, Full Metal Alchemist, Fruit Baskets, Ergo Proxy, now what is next ? hints wanted from knowledgeable anime fan.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:47 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

AHHH!!!

(the chef gave me another) whew! :peace:

View my Neopets screenies here!

Post subject: Crystal of the world, Unite!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:04 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Crystals of the world, Unite!

The Crystal is useless alone but together it will form something else.
5,000 Crystal will form a protection from Scordrax or be used to free Jazan from the curse.

But how and when?

Not before we solve the scrolls reading binge and the food issue.

The handfuls of sands may be used to create cement for a future building.

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, xxxholic, Full Metal Alchemist, Fruit Baskets, Ergo Proxy, now what is next ? hints wanted from knowledgeable anime fan.

Post subject: And another theory bites the dust...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:18 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Based on the name of the ahn scroll (The Joy of Burnt Desert Food) and the Cook's blathering of food supplies. I tried two things:
1. Talking to the Chef while carrying some burnt desert food.
2. Reading the ahn scroll (Your pet gains a little insight), having burnt food, and then talking to the Chef.

Hey, it was a long shot!

Post subject: Re: And another theory bites the dust...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:43 am 

saine wrote:
Based on the name of the ahn scroll (The Joy of Burnt Desert Food) and the Cook's blathering of food supplies. I tried two things:
1. Talking to the Chef while carrying some burnt desert food.
2. Reading the ahn scroll (Your pet gains a little insight), having burnt food, and then talking to the Chef.

Hey, it was a long shot!

Hey try reading one of the ahn repository scrolls with burn't food on you. Maybe that'll work?

So many riddles...WAY too little time

Post subject: Tried that...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:55 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Just got me locked out, alas.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:02 pm 

Has anyone tried using the crystal in someway to read the Qasalan Tablets? I recently tried looking at the Qasalan Tablets TCG but the image is gone, could this be something?? :thinking:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:17 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

arent we due another comic out soon? seems like an age since chapter 11 was released.

i missed the block and furniture moving so i dont have any sand, i cant fight the spirit cos she kills me with one shot lol. i do wish they would hurry and give us a clue *sigh*

cat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:24 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
sharkexpert wrote:

AHHH!!!

(the chef gave me another) whew! :peace:

:lol: imagine he didn't

Hold onto your seats people... the SL is back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:24 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

purplecatlover2003 wrote:
arent we due another comic out soon? seems like an age since chapter 11 was released.

i missed the block and furniture moving so i dont have any sand, i cant fight the spirit cos she kills me with one shot lol. i do wish they would hurry and give us a clue *sigh*

If you use the empty vial and lose on that turn, you still get the smokey vial

Get your egg at http://www.pickle-green.com/egraphics/main.php?id=eggs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:31 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I saw some new staircases in the repository! I havent been online since friday, but i swear they wernt there when we moved the furnitures in.

But maybe you have figured out what they are?
I have found new staircases on all floors but the basement.
Floor 1: R:19 C:43

Floor 2: R:14 C: 25
Floor 2: R:16 C:27

Floor 3: R:13 C:21
Floor 3: R:19 C 21

Floor 4: R: 7 C:19
Floor 4: R: 12 C:19

Floor 5: Hidden stairs (looks like a normal grey square): R: 7 C: 8
The one on floor 5 goes down to F4 R7 C19. Now you can reach F4 R12 C19 and go down to F3 R13 C21. You can go to F3 R19 C21 and reach the normal staircase on the left of the 8 scrolls in the middle of the second level.

I havent found a way to reach the hidden stairs on the first and second floors. I have searched the whole basement, and are searching the first floor now. But please if you have any info on this let me know...maybe I'm just wasting time....

Edit: I have checked the whole first floor as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:03 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

arogance1 wrote:
purplecatlover2003 wrote:

If you use the empty vial and lose on that turn, you still get the smokey vial

yehi got it....just means i cant go and try fighting her some more though lol

cat

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next