Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:33 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:32 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Good afternoon everyone!

Hey, has anyone tried the secret passages today? TNT must have been in the office for a few hours by now, and they might have noticed the glitch (if it is indeed a glitch).

Right now I'm situated in front of the chef and I'd hate to move, so I'm curious whether or not someone has tried within the last 3 hrs or so. Otherwise, I'll do it myself and let you guys know.

Elric's LDP Fun Pics
Visit Petfinder.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:48 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

news is up and nothing plot related

My old siggy expired.
I need a good siggy :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:51 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Elric wrote:
Good afternoon everyone!

Hey, has anyone tried the secret passages today? TNT must have been in the office for a few hours by now, and they might have noticed the glitch (if it is indeed a glitch).

Right now I'm situated in front of the chef and I'd hate to move, so I'm curious whether or not someone has tried within the last 3 hrs or so. Otherwise, I'll do it myself and let you guys know.

Secret passages??? are these in the repository? Where?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:58 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Elric wrote:
Good afternoon everyone!

Just went through them and still end up on the regular set of stairs on floor 2.

Which is all good, I suppose, since I was just starting to grab screen shots of the scroll racks on that floor anyway. :)

To silhouette169:

there's a secret set of stairs starting on the bottom right corner of the fifth floor of the repository. They seem to be eventually leading down to the area of the first floor that's closed off, but dump you back outside the cut-off area on the second.

Last edited by skyfire on Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:59 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

silhouette169 wrote:
Elric wrote:
Good afternoon everyone!

5FL in the lower righthand corner (if anyone knows the coords please post them).

Elric's LDP Fun Pics
Visit Petfinder.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:07 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Elric wrote:
silhouette169 wrote:
Elric wrote:
Good afternoon everyone!

5FL in the lower righthand corner (if anyone knows the coords please post them).

Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:10 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

skyfire wrote:
Elric wrote:
Good afternoon everyone!

Just went through them and still end up on the regular set of stairs on floor 2.

Which is all good, I suppose, since I was just starting to grab screen shots of the scroll racks on that floor anyway. :)

Still no change, hmm.. (thanks for checking, by the way) Maybe it isn't a glitch. Maybe there is something we have to do to unlock them...

Incidentally, did anyone check go to the fifth floor at that part BEFORE getting the vial? I wonder if getting the vial let you through the 5FL, getting the shirt through the 4FL, and getting the crystal through the 3FL...

Elric's LDP Fun Pics
Visit Petfinder.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:17 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Why do you think all of the Lost Desert vanished except for Sutek's tomb, pyramids, coltzan & swarm? Any reasoning there?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:23 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

You are about... a month late on that one, jojo.

That was part of the plot a while back. That prince dude made it vanish :-D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:25 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

mattjcasey wrote:
You are about... a month late on that one, jojo.

That was part of the plot a while back. That prince dude made it vanish :-D

Thanks matt! I know how/why it vanished, what I've never considered is why these specific few places remained behind. I'm wondering if there is something to what they left in the lost desert.

Same thing to you Chris. I can see why most of the lost desert slipped away, but why not all of it? And why these places that are left? That's what I'm questioning

Last edited by jojoneo on Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:26 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Because the city of Sahkmet disappeared, taking them with it/the other places all falling into the big hole left by its absence.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:40 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

jojoneo wrote:
Why do you think all of the Lost Desert vanished except for Sutek's tomb, pyramids, coltzan & swarm? Any reasoning there?

I think what is asked here are why *those in particular*? I wondered about Swarm! as well, it is really that popular? We used the other games to get parchments, perhaps it will have some use soon? I played Swarm a couple times recently but nothing special except I think I got a "something happened" about hearing chanting coming from somehere with Mystery Island pic of the statues (which I also checked but couldn't find any clues around, though I admit I didn't know what to look for so I could have missed it.) :P

Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:40 pm 

Just to bring up another question, has anyone seen anything new with pyramids sience it has been down?

Edit: that RE has been around since around year 3

Reading this sig is not a waste of 5 seconds of your life... unless you took 5 seconds to read it

Last edited by link3710 on Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:42 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Jojoneo: Also, think about Word Pyramid. It is NOT on the map, but also NOT disappeared. I believe it is in the "alternate dimension" (that I suspect, at plot end will be a new Sahkmet with Qasala added as a new land)?

Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:42 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

jojoneo wrote:

I presumed that they were stuff associated with the City but not actually, really, technically part of it.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next