Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:29 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 848 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 ... 57  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:15 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Votes:

Blk Mage - 12, Trinity, o_0, Stephanie, Ryguy, Pixa, Robert, .:Compact Disk:., yellow t shirt, Amethyst, Jamie, Kalani, Matterbug
CWisgood - 8, Divine, Stephanie, Syrill, Krycsm, o_0, Christopher, Kanashimi, .:Compact Disk:.
Robert - 7, Blk Mage, yellow t shirt, Krycsm, Amethyst, Pixa, Jamie, Ryguy
Kalani - 2, Blk Mage, Kanashimi
Divine - 1, CWisgood
Yellow T Shirt - 1, Divine.

23 alive, 12 for majority, 18 for lock.

Matterbug, bold your votes.

WIS ran out of supplies for sundaes, no more can be made.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:37 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

WIS congratulated the group again.

"Well, it seems like you've gotten yet ANOTHER majority. Congrats."

WIS beckoned Blk Mage to step forward. Blk Mage relunctantly did.

"What... what are you going to do?" He asked nervously.

WIS took out a Dr' Scholl's Gel Insole from his shoe, and whacked Blk Mage on the side of his head with it. Blk Mage died afterwards.

WIS put the Gel Insole back in his shoe, and walked away... jellin'

--

Blk Mage died, his role:

Quote:
Misdirection - Illusionist

Side: Good
Victory: All evil defeated.

'You cant trust what you see...'

Cast your magical spell, make an illusion so that two people look like each other.

Illusion: Everynight, cast a spell on two people to make them look like each other. All will confuse one for another, send me a two lists each night, consisting of 3 people each. All actions directed to them during the night will be switched to the other person.

I.e. You casted a spell on Joe and Bob, so they look like each other. Poltergeists attack Joe, who is really bob. Bob dies. Dreamers dream Bob, who is really Joe. Joe gets dreamed of.

Illusional Night: This is ONE USE ONLY. PM me before the execution if you wish to do this. Execution will still happen, night activities and results, even the dreams, will be posted at normal time. However, the night will extend until the next night, you cannot vote during that time either.
You start off with a 50% shield.

Night Begins

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:50 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
Oh no... -.-

This is so not good... I hope the baddies kill other baddies tonight... Otherwise the innocents don't stand a chance...

P.S. Sorry Blk...

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:57 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

During the night, Anoohilator snuck downstairs to the kitchens. Seeing if there was any more Sundae ingredients left. He felt as if someone was watching him. He quietly wispered,

"Lumos!"

And the tip of his wand lit up. Then it died out. Startled, he fell down the stairs. In the dim moonlight, a dark figure stood over him. Ripped his head off, and ate the rest of his body. The head was dipped in ketchup and a candle was inserted into one of the eye sockets. Only bones remain of the rest of the body. And some mayo, cause flesh and mayo go together.

The boy who lived... NOT.

Dude, he got eaten.

--

Syrill smelt the yummy smell of Mayo, and followed it downstairs to the kitchens. Not before he slipped on some Mayo and fell on a suit of armor convieniantly placed everywhere in the kitchen. Then the suit of armor toppled and fell on top of Syrill.

He was probably dead, but just to make sure, an axe lifted itself up high and fell down on Syrill. Now he's definatly dead. But to make sure, the axe flew up again and cut Syrill's head off.

--

Morning came, and WIS checked in every room. In Amethyst's room, however, she was found sleeping on a... bed turned to rock?

--

Anoohilator died, his role:

Quote:
Spell Caster - Mad Wizard

Side: Evil
Victory: All other teams defeated.

'Loony in the head!'

You are a one man team, you're a wizard that has gone crazy! You were a powerful one too, more powerfuller than Harry Potter but less powerfuller than you know who.

You can cast the following spells. PM me a list of 5 people before night ends to use them. You may not use the same one two times in a row.

Fireball: Kill a person by burning them.
Freeze: Kill a person by freezing them.
Plauge: ONE USE ONLY. You may cast the plauge on someone, (including yourself), if someone targets the person you have cast the plague spell on, they will die. If no one targets the person, the person you cast the spell on will die. If you cast the spell on yourself, and no one targets you, you cannot do any magic the next day.
Golem: ONE USE ONLY. You may only use this if someone has died by stone. You will break a random stone statue, and form a golem to attack a person. The person who's stone statue you've broke cannot be ressurected.
Nightmare: ONE USE ONLY. You may cast the nightmare on someone, if someone dreams of the person you cast the nightmare on, they will die. If no one targets the person you cast the nightmare on, then nobody will die unless the person you've cast nightmare on is a dreamer.
Replenish: ONE USE ONLY. You may cast this spell and get another use of one of your one use only spells.

In addition to those spells, you may cast one assist spell with an attack spell every even night.

Holy Aura: Protect yourself from Poltergeists.
Holy Field: Protect yourself from SEGTNHEHo Cults.
Holy Barrier: ONE USE ONLY. Protect yourself from all attacks during the night.
Invisibility: ONE USE ONLY. Protect yourself from execution THE NEXT DAY.

You start off with a 100% shield.

Syrill died, his role:

Quote:
Clue Holder - The Chosen

'What does it mean?'

Before the woman died, she left you a note, saying this would be the key to the safe. But what do they mean?

Note: Your note displays the letters - LN

You start off with a 20% shield.

Hmm, I wonder what letters were revealed now.

Day 8 begins

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:08 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: In my room listening to Hardcore Metal Christian music.
:D Another baddie dead.

._. But then we lost another two innocent roles.

I'm just wondering, WIS, is that the first evil team down or did he have another teammate? o_o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:08 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

The Mad Wizard team has been defeated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:42 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Omg, I knew BLK was innocent.

You should've considered what I said >_>.

Anyways..... let's try this again.

Vote: CWisgood
Vote: Amethyst I have this really, really, big feeling that she's evil. Or maybe it's just because she's new to the game... XD.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:53 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Trinity ran out of her room, hands to her ears.

"I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE! STOP BOTHERING ME!"

Trinity ran headfirst into the wall, killing herself on contact.

It appears that something annoyed her greatly, so much, in fact, that she commited suicide. There is only one thing in this world that can cause that.

NIT!

Trinity died, her role:

Quote:
Clue Holder - The Chosen

'What does it mean?'

Before the woman died, she left you a note, saying this would be the key to the safe. But what do they mean?

Note: Your note displays the letters - OY

You start off with a 20% shield.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:07 am 

Since Blk Mage voted for Kalani and Robert, he had to have some sort of reason behind it?

Vote: Kalani
Vote: Robert

Subject to change if a dreamer got a positive result last night.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:28 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Kuge, why don't you just tell them how to solve it now?

EDIT: I know the letters of I think 8 chosen, but 6 are dead. I don't know if CW is lying or not, so that's why I need to contact him... but NOO!! He has to choose not to reply me!!

Know each other... does are names have to do with something? Ahh it's driving me crazy... yes I'm a bit hyper now... yay!

EDIT 2: would all the chosen please contact me? It's really important!

with this I shall trust CW and Unvote: CW

CW and the other chosen, please read what Kugetsu posted on the groupies thread, and PM me (your letters, if you don't mind, I have to verify them) ASAP!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:51 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
I told you Blk Mage wasn't evil =/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:57 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Tonight was not a good night at all...Sure one baddie was killed, but 3 innocents are dead as well! Sorry Blk, but you must admit that the you could have been a prime target for conversion. Everyone would have thought that you would have been the obvious choice, so the baddies would have picked you. You know, reverse psychology?

:( Sundaes are gone?! I wanted to make one...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:02 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I have reduced the possibilities of the password to the safe to seven words. Other chosen, please PM me your letters ASAP, before I die! I will PM you (or another chosen, who I know) the code so you will be benefitted instead of me! (since I'm most likely going to die today anyways)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:16 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Ok, I know that we sorta have leads on Kalani and Robert, but I just noticed something. I saw that Scalibur was on the players list, yet I don't think I have seen him post a single thing on the thread. He is being very inactive at this point and maybe he is trying to lay low...Like very low...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:18 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

*Headdesk*
Blk Mage was telling the truth.

http://randomness.talonz.com/forums/index.php?act=idx <--- Join my Writing Competition!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 848 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 ... 57  Next