Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:35 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:27 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Well, I've decided to take my 'smart pet' (ones for action games, ones for puzzles games, ones for luck, and one's for exploration/shopkeeping) and have him read every last scroll in the suppository. I'll report once I find something.

My favorite message so far? "<b>That scroll sure was tasty. Er, I mean, interesting!</b>"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:40 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
IanB wrote:
I still feel my point of the last split is correct - if you look at the 'hidden' stairs on the first floor you'll see they're in a closed room where there's only one set and nothing else in the room. Doesn't this suggest that these are the starting point and there's a way (my guess by getting food for the chef) for removing one of the walls into this room.

The sealed room could also be an ending point. If your theory is correct, where would the stairs up in that room lead? If the other's theories are correct, that would be the ending point for the higher up stairs. Until someone fings a way into that room we may never know.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:47 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

how can u look for a scroll rack with scrolls matching tablet...there is 20 scrolls on each rack (4 rows of 5) and the tablet has (4 rows of 4), so that would leave 5 remaining scrolls on the scroll rack, so the tablet would not exactly match the scroll rack.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:06 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

IanB wrote:
I still feel my point of the last split is correct - if you look at the 'hidden' stairs on the first floor you'll see they're in a closed room where there's only one set and nothing else in the room. Doesn't this suggest that these are the starting point and there's a way (my guess by getting food for the chef) for removing one of the walls into this room.

You can down the stairs into a room, and you can walk back up the same stairs to get out of the room. You don't have to break down the walls.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:28 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I've completed floor 5, to no avail. I did find out something about the URL of the scrolls. Probably doesn't mean anything though.

<b>http://images.neopets.com/desert/ldp/sr/sc/sr_sc_</b>dgfer.gif
The bold part, ignore that. That's in all of them. The first unbolded letter is the size, they go up to e. Second is the first letter of the color. The next 3 letters are the symbol. Just something I noticed while bored.

Last edited by Urthdigger on Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:30 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

i was mapping where all the scroll racks r on lvl r of the repository and i found a set of secret stairs that rnt shown all u u have to do is check all the floor panels and then BAM! or on lvl 4 at a set of stairs that r blocked off by scroll racks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:35 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

The secret staircase in the bottom-right corner of floor 5 is know about, if that's what you meant.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:41 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

This may be a stupid question, but has anyone actually reached the blocked off rooms on the first and/or second floors? I just went and still got redirected to the regular second floor stairs.

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:44 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

WockyChocky wrote:
IanB wrote:

You can down the stairs into a room, and you can walk back up the same stairs to get out of the room. You don't have to break down the walls.

Well of course, but this is a tiny room with nothing else in it. What would be the point of going there if all you can do is go out the way you came? No, I still feel that this is a start and that it leads you to somewhere you can't get by going down the stairs (hence the existing stairs to nowhere).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:11 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Location: It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a Grue.
I noticed that on the first floor, as you go up toward the basement stairs, there is a sealed off room with stairs going up. (19,43) The top left corner sometimes appears as a wall block, and sometimes as a floor block. It is clickable in either form, but you can't go to it.

There's also that 'secret passage' where you go up to the fourth floor, then come back down the passage until you hit two, where it dumps you back out at the stairs on two.

It makes me wonder if it's a bug, where you're supposed to come out in that room, but they put the wrong type of block, or wrong stair coordinates on the passage coming down.

There doesn't seem to be a corresponding walled-off passage in the basement, so maybe the messed up block in the corner of that room is an alternate repository exit, or a trap door.

Oh yeah, and as an aside, I am quite certain, due to the prevalance of riddles, puzzles, and scrolls that the ancient city of qasala, the temple of not-quite-1000 tombs, and the scroll repository were all designed by Lennies.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:18 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kess wrote:
Oh yeah, and as an aside, I am quite certain, due to the prevalance of riddles, puzzles, and scrolls that the ancient city of qasala, the temple of not-quite-1000 tombs, and the scroll repository were all designed by Lennies.

So once again, those blasted Lennies get us all in trouble. We'll have to get revenge somehow. Suggestion: stop doing their conundrums. If we don't do all the math for their traps, then all the plot ares will be poorly desgined and straight forward with no rooms that seemingly have no entrance.

Kess wrote:
There doesn't seem to be a corresponding walled-off passage in the basement, so maybe the messed up block in the corner of that room is an alternate repository exit, or a trap door.

I think the basement level 'hidden' room, if it exists, is not part of the main repository. Just because we can't see it, don't meant it ain't there.

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:30 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Well, thanks to the glories of tabbed browsing in firefox, I am well on my way along floor 4. I just click the center button on my mouse on all the scrolls, then sit back for them to load :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:52 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Urthdigger wrote:
Well, thanks to the glories of tabbed browsing in firefox, I am well on my way along floor 4. I just click the center button on my mouse on all the scrolls, then sit back for them to load :)

Yes, firefox is wonderful. All of you out there with internet explorer, get firefox.
I was doing that for a while, till my brother suggested an even quicker way:
Adblock all the images of scrolls you've already read, and then you don't have to check through them all to see if you've read them.
Hope thats able to help some people :)

<3 Laq

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:14 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I really hope neo hurries on this plot is really starting to get extremely boring.

Teresa

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:26 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

ooboo245 wrote:
I really hope neo hurries on this plot is really starting to get extremely boring.

In the recent plots, they have been centered around a TCG expansion. They could be drawing this out since they aren't ready for the next plot-based expansion. Needless to say, if they have a non-plot related expansion, they ain't hyping it as much as the others. Makes you really wonder what other projects they are working on.

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next