Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:42 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:43 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Quote:
You are: Kugetsu / Monique / Wind / (*Dranzer*)
Persona: Don Vittorio / Fat Tony / Johnny TightLips / Louie (respectively)
Role: Mafia: Leader / 2nd in command / Quiet one / The Hitman (respectively)
Side: Evil

Don Vittorio has created the Gentleman’s club for a long time. And there, you’ve done your dirty business. Serve Springfield Elementary with malk (rat milk!), garnish favors from the mayor, and lots of other stuff that shouldn’t be said here. But you’ve got a need to whack people. And whack you shall.

1) Every night you get the chance to whack someone. Don Vittorio is the only one who gets the chance to decide who gets the axe (while alive at least). He will send me a list of 4 names on it. Whoever is on top, and alive, will be shot to death. However, in no way will the kill be traced back to Don Vittorio. It will be traced back to Louie, who does the actual killing.

2) Don Vittorio cannot be killed unless Fat Tony has been killed beforehand. Fat Tony keeps the other Mafia members in check and secures Vittorio’s safety.

3) Excluding children, everyone has made some kind of unpaid debt to the Mafia. Once in this game, you can “invite a person in” to the Gentleman’s club to talk about this debt. You’ll force them to say something about themselves:
A) One of their Role Abilities
B) Their Character’s name
C) Promise to target someone of your choice
D) Stay quiet (But you can whack them after that)

They’ll have 24 hours to answer. Once they answer they will be released. If they answer after the day ends, you will forfeit your ability to use Ability 1

4) Once in this game you can whack someone during the day, except for the Simpson family, while Maggie Simpson is alive. That Maggie Simpson sure showed you the last time you tried. Just PM me when you wish to do this and I will try to do this ASAP.

5) Once in this game you can mask a death from ever being revealed. This must be used and stated when you use Ability 1. Whoever is killed in this method will be PM’d stating they are dead and cannot post publicly or in commentary. The next day, I will post that “(that person) has been missing for a day now, I wonder where he/she went off to.” That person will also be instructed that if PM’d/IM’d by others that all they can say is that they were disabled.

Fat Tony- * You can halt the supply of beer to Moe’s tavern once in this game. This will cause the bar to be shut down as well as my supply of beer to magically disappear.
* If you can ID Mayor Quimby before the end of Day 5, you can incapacitate him and prevent him from using his abilities for 2 days. (Start counting AFTER you found him)
* You are also 2nd in command.

Johnny Tightlips- You don’t say nothin’. Even if its something trivial. As a result, you can NEVER quote someone on the thread nor can you respond to anything that is asked to you directly. Either ignore it or say “I ain’t saying nothin’”. 1st offense is a warning, 2nd is your identity revealed

Louie- You carry out the killings for the team. But you're a bit indecisive... You can, at any time, ask me to shuffle the list to your liking, against what the Don may have asked for ye to do. Just PM me with the new list you want to use. Don't do this too many times though, the Don may get suspicious. [Note: No other mafia member can see this part]

6) Shields for Mafia members start with 90%. Don starts with 100%.

My role sucked.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:09 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Hmm, my whole role's on her sheet. :)

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:06 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Wow Scott- that was mean. XD I was like, what the heck is going on?

Quote:
You are: Breakthrough / matterbug
Persona: Lenny Leonard / Carl Carlson (respectively)
Role: Inseparable Duo
Side: Good

You two just always seem to be together every time someone sees you two together. Even in the future. Please note that you get free entry (PM me when you wish to) into the bar every other day—you always go in as a pair.

1) If one of you gets converted, the other person will know immediately. However, because you two are friends to the end you will NEVER be able to vote for your other friend.

2) If one of you dies, the other WILL go to Moe’s bar for the day after your death. (Clarify: If A dies during day or night 2, B will go to the bar on Day 3) While at the bar, you’ll be able to borrow Moe’s shotgun and kill 1 person that night. I’ll remind you to send me a PM of 1 name of who to shoot. You only get one chance AND only on that night. Your kill will be the FIRST kill that night no matter what.

3) Working at the power plant gives you each a 20% boost to your base shield.

I did a lot more than I expected to in this game. I love how I go from everyone wanting to kill me, to being like the person everyone listens to. XD

Oh- and if you want to see what I got for Bobo-

Quote:
**SP** Plutonium Rod

This Rod can be harnessed in 3 ways. But once you use it, it will be unusable anymore. So you can only effectivey use it in 1 way.

A) Radiation Poisoning
Throw this plutonium rod at anyone and it will kill them off in 12 hours after you decide to use this.

B) Resurrection of the Dead
You can harness the powers to try and revive someone from the dead. However you do not know how long that person will be able to stay alive. It can range from 0 hours to 72 hours (in 6 hour increments). PM me when you wish to use this, and that person will be resurrected as soon as I can get to it. However, that person will be unable to participate in the afterlife (Graveyard) after resurrection. They will have no choice in the resurrection.

C) Forcefield Shield
Manipulate the rod to protect yourself from attack (of any kind, including execution) and reflect it back to the person!

Fun game guys. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:39 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Yeah Dranzer... at least you could reply, I knew I was going to die as soon as people started voting for me.

Set by Pixa <3 || WWW for previous sets || T-Shirts gallery
Support Roo Island!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:52 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Hey Wind, did you have any role-specific powers like Dranzer did (that were kept from anyone else?

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:58 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Kugetsu wrote:
Hey Wind, did you have any role-specific powers like Dranzer did (that were kept from anyone else?

Nah... just that stuff you saw.

Set by Pixa <3 || WWW for previous sets || T-Shirts gallery
Support Roo Island!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:06 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

yay, we won!

ScottNak wrote:
You are: Stephanie
Persona: Chief Clancy Wiggum
Role: “Dreamer”

As Chief Wiggum, you serve as the head of police of Springfield. Your job is to keep the streets safe, specifically from those pesky Mafia members. Each night you’ll get the chance to get a closer look at someone in Springfield. By the end of night, you’ll be able to determine if that person is a Mafia member or not.

1) Each night, send me a list of 3 names. Whoever is on top and still alive will be investigated. You will receive a response of whether or not that person is a mafia member.

2) Once during the game you can influence the executioner to change his target from whoever would be executed into someone of your choosing. You can dig up some *should-be* covered up info on every member of Springfield! Just PM me when you wish to use this, and to who instead. (Depending on the executioner, this may not work all the time)

3) Since you’re part of the police force, you’re equipped with armor that is worth 40%. So you have a total of 60% shield protecting you.

"Oh Howie, your such a beefcake"

Terrificly gorgeous set by Jaye
Current Favourite Song: "Stars" - Tatu

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:17 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Congrats to the innocents. Good game! I'm just sorry that I wasn't around for half of it though.Oh, and Great Job Scott! :D

- set by WIS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:21 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Wind wrote:
Kugetsu wrote:

Nah... just that stuff you saw.

Yeah, you really had no uniquely cool power. All I had was list shuffling, which I never used.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 5:31 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Yay that was fun :) Yay for The Simpsons. And I told you I was good, but no one beleived me!

ScottNak wrote:
You are: Robert
Persona: Homer Jay Simpson

Ahh, Homer Simpson. What a lucky person you are. D’oh this. D’oh that. Duff this. Duff that. By the way, you get free entry into Moe’s bar every other day. Just PM me when you wish to go in for free. Aaaanyway, what a wonderful family you have too… I guess.

1) As the founder of Springshield you know the perfect way to protect the people of Springfield from attackers (especially bears, but they were never a threat). So, every night send me a list of 3 names. Whoever is on top and alive will be protected from attacks. However, since your staff (namely Carl and Lenny) have better things to do most of the time… there’s a 67% chance that this wont work… unless they PM me that they’re ready for duty.

2) As is your nature, you’re quite a bumbler. And with a high level clearance as Safety Inspector at the nuclear Power Plant… you can find your way in my pile of lists. And you can (in addition to Ability 1) jumble the order of 3 lists at random. You do NOT have to use this. I will assume that you are NOT using this unless you PM me otherwise.

3) You will gradually be able to learn the identities of the rest of the Simpson family. However, that requires you to answer trivia questions. Both you and the next family member will receive the same question. BOTH of you must answer this question CORRECTLY in order to learn each other’s identity. If you don’t get it right, another question will stack on top of the old one, and continuing on. If you DO get it right, I will give you the identity of that person as well as the question for the next character. This is the schedule to try and meet your family:

Day 2- Marge
Day 3- Bart
Day 4- Lisa
Day 5- Maggie

4) As the star of the sho… I mean life itself… you can’t die THAT easily… give yourself a nice 80% starting shield instead of that measly 20%

I liked it :) . I never knew who to protect, and I protected Kug alot...he seemed like an obvious innocent. I also protected Mark alot when he was alive, but by the end it was myself mainly I was protecting :P . I only got to use the trivia thing once, on Marge, since the rest of my family died on me :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:04 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Quote:
You are: Ammer
Persona: Lunch Lady Doris
Role: Nurse / Lunch Lady

Yes. You’re the nurse and the Lunch Lady. You do get two paychecks this way. That’s super. Sure, you have to work with gym mats, horse testicles, and hearts from who-knows-what… but the kids get food. That’s what matters… and the $

1) As the nurse you can help people nurse their wounds (ahaha! I made it funny) by helping out their shields a bit. You can take in 3 people nightly and increase their shields by 10% to 30%. Send me a PM with 4 names. The top 3 who are alive will have their shields upped. You cannot heal a person for 2 days in a row and can only heal a single person twice.

2) as the lunch lady you can spend the night trying to create food for the kids in the morning. Since you’ll be doing so much at night, it’ll be hard for someone to try and attack you. Before your shield is taken into effect, there is a 30% chance that the attack will fail.

However, you can decide to create something SPECIAL for the kids, you can forgo Ability 1 for the night and focus on creating that special food, and your chance of avoidal will increase to 60%. PM me if you wish to use this part of the role

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:01 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Quote:
You are: Khristian
Persona: Marge Bouvier Simpsons

Mm… Glad you chose the right hubby right? So much better than that octopus Artie Ziff. Too bad he hangs out at Moe’s bar so much. By the way, you can never enter Moe’s bar or choose to go drinking. You don’t drink. Well, you do, but not Duff.

1) You have a gambling problem. So, why not gamble on who you think will die? (Yes, I know, what a bad idea, but gambling is gambling). Send me a PM with any number of names you wish. If you guess correctly you earn 4 points each. If you guess incorrectly but only submitted 1 name, you earn 0 points. If you guess incorrectly but submitted more than one name, you lose 2.5 points each.

You can redeem your gambling points
1 point- 5% shield upgrade
2 points- 15% shield upgrade
4 points- 40% shield upgrade
7 points- Execution Redirect
11 points- Partial Restricted Role Reveal
16 points- Full Role Reveal (public)
22 points- Nag a person to death!
32 points- Full Package. Everything here.

2) You will gradually be able to learn the identities of the rest of the Simpson family. However, that requires you to answer trivia questions. Both you and the next family member will receive the same question. BOTH of you must answer this question CORRECTLY in order to learn each other’s identity. If you don’t get it right, another question will stack on top of the old one, and continuing on. If you DO get it right, I will give you the identity of that person as well as the question for the next character. This is the schedule to try and meet your family:

Day 2- Homer
Day 3- Bart
Day 4- Lisa
Day 5- Maggie

3) Well. You take care of the entire family. You had Sherry Bobbins try and help. You can take a lot. Your starting shield is 85% instead of 20%.

It was a fun game. I only had 8 points when I died though. =P

Awesome Set By WIS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:39 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I wonder what the next WW will be. Maybe something D&D related?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:39 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Robert wrote:
Yay that was fun :) Yay for The Simpsons. And I told you I was good, but no one beleived me!

I believed you. If I didn't, I wouldn't have shot Inexistance...

GG Scott :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:59 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
(*Dranzer*) wrote:
I wonder what the next WW will be. Maybe something D&D related?

*jumps up and down*

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next