Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:26 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:48 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I was gonna kill Robert anyway tonight. Unfortunately I was killed, they should have kept me alive, I could have seen what happened.

set by whhattisthiss. Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:49 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Soo.... how about another wave of trivia. This is the THOH thread... and the next Simpsons' espidoe is a THOH as well... Let's talk about memorable THOH skits :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:03 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Bartie Simper(Made it up)- An HP spoof, Lord Montemort enlists the help of Bart to trap Lisa and suck her magic. Guest appeareance by Grimstone-chewing HP!

Krabapple- Harry Potter, are you chewing gum?
HP(British accent)-No mam, it's grimstone(Does firebreath thing)

I KNEW there was a Devil Flanders! Expalins the three pierced bodies, it was the trident!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:40 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I've been trying to learn about this game, since I've never played and want to try it, could someone explain the roles and how the game is played, I find people who actually play it know it better then those who haven't.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:05 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Pretty much, its good vs evil, with some twists.

We vote for one person to die each day, and according to rules the execution may be carried out. Simple, no?

Nope.

Then there are roles. Roles have unique abilities, but they generally contain:

Killers: They kill during the night/day, picking 4 people for a list and knocking off the topmost living person.

Dreamers: They collect role info, pretty much are gatherers. Also one of the most targeted by evil people, as they may stumble on to their hideous plots.

Protectors: They give shields to players, and have a manner of nifty tricks.

Aside from that, you'll have to ask someone else. This is only my second game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:36 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Well, TDG I guess your knowledge was flawed. I thought considering I wasn't clear with Robert or Twizzler, one of them were evil but still, it was fun playing.

I love it when people think I'm evil.

deadlypker wrote:
I've been trying to learn about this game, since I've never played and want to try it, could someone explain the roles and how the game is played, I find people who actually play it know it better then those who haven't.

I wrote a guide on how the WW game is run, here it is,

http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20125

It's the second post from the top. Just ignore the Spells part, they were for the Harry Potter game.

Set by Medli

Last edited by Ammer on Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:37 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

So what was Kang and Kodos' powers?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:38 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Marissa wrote:
So what was Kang and Kodos' powers?

From what I know, they could kill each day. And I'm sure they could convert someone to their team.

Can we post our roles Scott?

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:40 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Evil ScottNak :P

Quote:
You are: the_dog_god
Persona: Maggie Simpson
Side: Good

*suck suck* *suck* *suck suck suck suck* (Translation: You can’t talk. That’s a pity. But that would be very inconvenient in this game, so you get a post limit. You can only post 3x a day and 3x a night and they can’t be more than 4 sentences long. Yes, all that was part of that.)
*suck suck suck* (Translation: You can’t go drinking either. You’re a baby! Jeeze. Kids these days…)

[MC Note: If you violate this at any time Ability 2 is voided. Further offense will result in a modkill.]

1) Well, you did shoot Mr. Burns… and the Mafia gang… and you do have a rifle stashed under your bed… so use it. Twice in this game you can shoot someone. Send me a PM of who you would like to attack and I will carry out the attack ASAP. However, after you attack you need to sleep for 24 hours. During this time you cannot do anything.

2) Of course, an Executioner can never hurt a baby. You can never be executed unless there is a specific exception. So, for most intents and purposes you are safe from execution.

3) On Day 5 you will be given a chance to try and discover the true identity of HOMER and MARGE. You will be given a trivia question. Both HOMER and MARGE will need to get this question right (as well as yourself) in order to know their identities. On Day 3 and 4 Bart and Lisa will get this chance as well, you will get this info if HOMER and MARGE are successful by the time it gets to your turn.

4) Um. Well. You’re a baby. Mom and Dad has taken care of you well (well, maybe a lil’ iffy on dad) and you have no problem roaming around on your own… so you have a 65% shield instead of the 20%.

Oh yeah, I had no protection from graveyard resurrection. I could have been converted or killed before I got my shot off

[EDIT] - All I went from was what I had been told Ammer. I knew Twizzler0171 was innocent, I knew Robert was innocent. Your role you told me seemed the least likely out of the rest of them, so I went for you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:48 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Quote:
You are: Anoohilator
Persona: Kent Brockman
Role: News Reporter

Welcome to the Channel 6 Nightly News, you’re Kent Brockman. That’s right, you’re the head anchor of this massively important channel that everyone in Springfield seems to watch. Get your facts straight and present the breaking news as it happens. It is your job…

1) You can track someone at night, and see if they were following/interacting with anyone that night. Since you’re only a newscaster, you can’t get too close and see the person who’s being interacted with—you have a 20% chance of being able to see the person. Send me a PM with a list of 3 of who you would like to follow.

2) Alternatively, you can try and focus your efforts on trying to find out the full role of a person. You must send me a PM when you wish to do this and send me the name of the (1) person you wish to investigate. At the end of night, I will tell you if the investigation’s start has been successful. If it has, you cannot vote the next day and you will receive your results at the END of that next night. If it hasn’t, you may try again. You can only do this once in the game.

3) Your prestige isn’t worth nothing. You have a 30% boost on your base 20% shield.

ImageImage

Boom-shaka-laka! Rawr come and join us in the Randomness
Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:20 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Yes of course... post away :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:57 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: In my room listening to Hardcore Metal Christian music.
Quote:
You are: o_0
Persona: Mommar/Morris Szyslak
Role: Barkeep

Ahh, supplier of the Duff. Just be careful of that pesky health inspector guy. You have a lot of probl – click – I mean… no problems at all. Heh. Heh. Yeahhh.

1) You have a bar. You want people in the bar. Every DAY there are two openings to enter the bar. They will post on the board saying that they have entered the bar. They will be immune from anything while in the bar and stay until the end of day (after Execution). You may kick a person out of the bar at any time. Just PM me saying you wish to kick that person out.
There are a few people who will be able to come in without asking (and since you’re used to them being there anyway you never notice them). While in the bar, they will get drunk, lowering their role’s success rate at night by 75% (They won’t know this though). You may "take a seat" in your own bar only once this game.

[Note that the Bar is closed day 1 to all players for restocking]

2) You have a shotgun. You will use it. Once this game you can kick someone out THEN shoot them. Since they are drunk, they wont expect it, so the random generator roll will go from 0 – 150 instead of 0 – 100.

3) You did go to barkeep college… your initial shield is 40% instead of 20%

o_o I revealed who I was pre-Day 1.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 5:55 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Quote:
You are: Alex
Persona: Princess Kashmir AKA April Flowers AKA Shauna Tifton
Role: Dancer

Well, you’ve certainly caused a stir within Springfield… everyone knows who you are now. Maybe you can use that power to distract a few certain people and keep them from doing what they intended to…

1) Each night you may send me two lists each with 3 names: List A and List B. List A will be the people you wish to perform for. List B is the list that will replace the list of List A. The person who is on top and alive for List A will be chosen and List B will replace that person’s list. A person who is on list A cannot also be on list B. List B must always have 3 names, List A does not. You cannot put yourself on the list. You cannot put the same person on List A two days in a row.

2) If the executioner is male, you’ll have a 50% chance of avoiding execution (this is taken into account before shields). If its female, there’s an extra 50% chance you’ll be executed (Randomizer for execution goes from 1 – 150 instead of 1 – 100)

3) Well, you’ve got to protect yourself from the guys… Your shield is 45% instead of 20%.

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:53 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Quote:
You are: Jamie / Anubis / Matt
Persona: Kang / Kodos / Serak (respectively)
Role: Aliens
Side: Evil

Ahahahahaha. Foolish Earthlings. They think they’re so great with their yellow skin and bouncing around like nebulons on spaceroids. We’ll show them how we get things done at Rigel 4 or 7… or … Ahahahahaha.

* Kang, as the dominant male, is by default selected as the spokesalien
* Kodos is 2nd in command.

1) Every day you may choose to use your ray-gun of death to zap someone out of existence. Kang must send me a list of 4 names, whoever is on top and still alive, will be zapped to death. You must also decide whether it will be KANG or KODOS carrying out the zapping.

2) Once in the game Kang and Kodos can each transform themselves into any character found on the Simpsons (excluding the Simpson family). If that person is tracked somehow, it will be said that they followed THAT character instead.
(ex: You transform into Character A. Person B was watching you that night. He will get a report that he saw Character A kill Person C instead of you)

3) Once in this game you can ask me for everyone’s shield count.
* In addition, you can transfer your shield points to each other however many times and whenever you like.

4) Once in this game you may abduct a player and keep them out of the game for 48 hours after you select to do so. The 48 hours will start the moment you send me a PM to do so. Nothing can happen to that person, but they can’t do anything. You can’t abduct yourself (duh).

5) Twice in this game you may use your ray gun to make a person forget their role for 3 day/night cycles. (1 by zapped, 2 by being dazed, 3 to try and remember) You may not use it on the same person, and must be used before Day 5 (second one by Day 10). There is a 33% chance they will permanently forget their role!

Serak – You are a very skillful chef. For every dead body that is ray-gunned you can use those ashes to create a helpful dish that increases shield strength. You must send me a PM saying that “The pan is in the Oven”. That creation is worth an 12% shield boost. For every person that is killed you transfer 33% of what their shield was before their death and add it to your concoction. You can split it up between the 1, 2, or 3 of you and add shields that way.

If you get accused on the main thread, however, that 12% creation drops down to 6% but you can transfer 85% of a person’s old shield.

6) Each of you has an intergalactic shield of 100% and has a chance to drop down by 5~13% that is incurred daily (instead of the for sure 10%).

^_^

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:02 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

ScottNak wrote:
You are: Pixa
Persona: Arnie Pie
Role: Night Watcher

You’re Arnie Pie in the Sky! You help out reporting the news by giving your EXCITING reports from your helicopter about the actions transpiring at night.

1) Every Night you will be supplied with a random tidbit of information on what happened that night. It could range from: “Person A killed Person B”, “Person C used Item 1”, or “Person D did nothing”. However, in order to do this, you MUST PM me saying that you’re taking off on the helicopter

2) Alternatively, you can try and focus your air-reports on a single person of your choosing. However, the day you decide you want to do this, PM me with the (1) person’s name, and you take the first night to figure out where that person lives exactly. You will be unable to vote the next day. And at the end of night, you’ll get the result on what that person did. You may only do this once.

3) Flying a helicopter? That’s worth something. Take a 20% boost to the bank. You start with 40% shield.

Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next