Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:59 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 6:07 am 

2.09 a gallon here in Baltimore. Yuck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 4:42 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

The last gas price I remember seeing around here was $1.93/gallon. Of course, this was back on Sunday, so they've had time to raise the prices.

I signed in to my account at 11:03 pm on Mon Jan 05, 2009. My last visit beforehand was Thu Dec 01, 2005 at 10:26 pm. Um....wow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 5:29 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Hrm, most of you guys are using the American system, soooo....*converts*

99.9¢/L CAD = $2.77/gallon USD

Wow...a lot more expensive than I thought. Unless I converted wrong.

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 5:36 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Yoshi wrote:

Wow... that's crazy.
I thought I had won with the $2.32 to $2.42/gallon USD. What sucks is that I drive on premium.. so I pay the max price. $40 to fill up my tank... and I get like a crappy 17 miles/gallon. Did I ever mention I hate gas guzzlers?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 6:01 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Paid 2.03 a gallon last time I got gas. I think it's up to 2.07 now. (In Jersey)

I think my RAV4 actually has a teeny weeny bit better gas miliage then the old taurus I used to drive. But not much.

I really really need a job. :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 6:35 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Politically Sanitized, Non-Jim-Slappable Location. La Button par _jaye_
Yoshi, you should come out to the valley once in a while. Its usually about 10 cents cheaper in the Abbotsford/Chilliwack area.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 10:07 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

It seems to be going up every fortnight so I really don't know the current prices. I asked my dad about it and he said, "It's life, no big deal."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:43 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

hmm... 1.98$ to 2.03$ For a gallon is the price range were I live.

Looks like I'm back!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 4:27 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

vkceankraz wrote:
Yoshi wrote:

Wow... that's crazy.
I thought I had won with the $2.32 to $2.42/gallon USD. What sucks is that I drive on premium.. so I pay the max price. $40 to fill up my tank... and I get like a crappy 17 miles/gallon. Did I ever mention I hate gas guzzlers?

:) Why don't you sell or trade in the gas guzzler and get a better ([which is generally] foreign!) car? Or do you have one of those evil leases? Those things are most definitely evil...mmm hmm. Why do you drive on premium? I don't think it really makes that big a difference, really...though I don't have any statistics.

Read Fast Food Nation by Eric Schlosser.
Watch Love Actually.
Listen to 80s and 90s streaming audio

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 4:36 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Cyanna wrote:
Paid 2.03 a gallon last time I got gas. I think it's up to 2.07 now. (In Jersey)

I think my RAV4 actually has a teeny weeny bit better gas miliage then the old taurus I used to drive. But not much.

I really really need a job. :?

I live in jersey, well south jersey. Gas is only about 1.97 or a little more around here. Well you mite live in the central parts or hifher and whatnot, I thinking my gas is cheap when it really isn't at all once I second look, they change so often that I can hardly keep track with the prices though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 4:49 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

uniquelyput wrote:
vkceankraz wrote:
Yoshi wrote:

Wow... that's crazy.

:) Why don't you sell or trade in the gas guzzler and get a better ([which is generally] foreign!) car? Or do you have one of those evil leases? Those things are most definitely evil...mmm hmm. Why do you drive on premium? I don't think it really makes that big a difference, really...though I don't have any statistics.
I'm 17; I don't own my car (my parents do) so I can't do much about it. I've considered filling with regular, but the thing is so crappy I'm afraid it might stop. It already sputters along on premium. After my last car died on the way to school (and it was pouring, lovely), I'm deathly afraid of having a car die on me. I have to wait 6 months to get another one. We just can't afford another car at the moment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 5:27 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

vkceankraz wrote:
uniquelyput wrote:
vkceankraz wrote:
Yoshi wrote:

Wow... that's crazy.

I'm 17; I don't own my car (my parents do) so I can't do much about it. I've considered filling with regular, but the thing is so crappy I'm afraid it might stop. It already sputters along on premium. After my last car died on the way to school (and it was pouring, lovely), I'm deathly afraid of having a car die on me. I have to wait 6 months to get another one. We just can't afford another car at the moment.

Rightio. Meh, sorry. I assumed you were older and owned the car. :-\ Now I can say I don't blame ya one bit.

Read Fast Food Nation by Eric Schlosser.
Watch Love Actually.
Listen to 80s and 90s streaming audio

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:39 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

coming2atvnearu wrote:
Yoshi, you should come out to the valley once in a while. Its usually about 10 cents cheaper in the Abbotsford/Chilliwack area.

Oooh, I'd love to. But that'd just waste a lot more gas (thus more money), considering how far I am from Chilliwack, lest Abbotsford. O_o

Now I'm actually seeing large lineups at stations when the price is 90.9. Several months ago, the stations would've been nearly empty. Several years ago, the stations would've been...deserted. Ah, I remember those prices in the 40 range...

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:37 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I'm in California, and with the budget thing and the oil crisis, we're probably the most affected state. Gas is about $2.30 a gallon and it keeps going up!

"I'm not superstitious, but I'm a little stitious."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:39 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

1.93 or something a gallon, last time I checked. There was this pic on CNN one day that had prices like "499.99" "An Arm" "A Leg" and it's true. Gas prices are increasing really fast.

(He who fights with monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster). And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next