Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:26 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:20 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

People, stop waving your fingers at me. :P

Edit: And ammer is right, I am NOT a mafia member.

"Oh Howie, your such a beefcake"

Terrificly gorgeous set by Jaye
Current Favourite Song: "Stars" - Tatu

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:38 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
I still don't trust you Matt...

There aren't baddies roles that would just happen to have the same kill as you (unless they get to choose the kill, which I'm doubting at this point).

Also... why would a shotgun shot cause three holes? Anyone have a triple barrel shotgun? o_o

I've heard roles from just about everyone, and personally I'm not quite satisfied. There's the this three-hole killer, mafia, and I know there's someone mauling. Twiz and Inexistence are the only people that I can really suspect as I've heard no role from them. I believe it was Inexistence that said that Anubis cleared him, which doesn't really help us any. Also, Twiz hasn't cleared herself has she?

Personally I still don't trust Matt, or really at this point, anyone. There are obviously people lying and I think we're going to have to kill people that we don't want to. There are at least three baddies left (as I mentioned above), but at the same time, almost every single person has been cleared (except Twiz and Inex, at least from what I know).

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:40 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Ok Kugetsu your logic strikes once again and I know for a fact that twizzler is innocent so I'm gonna vote Inexistence :)

Vote: Inexistence

ImageImage

Boom-shaka-laka! Rawr come and join us in the Randomness
Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:43 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Also, one thing I forgot to mention. I still know for a fact that there's a male mafia member out there. That's also something to keep in mind. I'm hoping this is Inex though... Truthfully, how do we know what to believe at this point? I think someone's infiltrated the innocent alliance and we're going down with them. ._. But um... I don't know who.

CLICK IT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:44 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Actually, to tell you the truth, I've had some suspicions on Inexistence. It was very suprising, he basically asked someone for their role, they gave it to him (They were innocent) and he voted for them.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:44 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kugetsu wrote:
I still don't trust you Matt...

There aren't baddies roles that would just happen to have the same kill as you (unless they get to choose the kill, which I'm doubting at this point).

Also... why would a shotgun shot cause three holes? Anyone have a triple barrel shotgun? o_o

I've heard roles from just about everyone, and personally I'm not quite satisfied. There's the this three-hole killer, mafia, and I know there's someone mauling. Twiz and Inexistence are the only people that I can really suspect as I've heard no role from them. I believe it was Inexistence that said that Anubis cleared him, which doesn't really help us any. Also, Twiz hasn't cleared herself has she?

Personally I still don't trust Matt, or really at this point, anyone. There are obviously people lying and I think we're going to have to kill people that we don't want to. There are at least three baddies left (as I mentioned above), but at the same time, almost every single person has been cleared (except Twiz and Inex, at least from what I know).

I can understand why you don't belive me- I have no idea why the shotgun was three holes, or why other people have the same kill. But why wouldn't Carl come forward if I was lying? I would obviously be a baddy, and they could point it out and you could all kill me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:49 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I'm... not really sure. It's just really strange. Possibly a copy role, and since I know nothing about the gun in Moe's bar, maybe it's triple barreled or something. Don't think we'll know until the person with this role is killed. Are we positive it was a shotgun?

Vote - Inexistence

I'm so bad about accusing and not voting. >_>

CLICK IT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:53 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Quote:
Are we positive it was a shotgun?

My role sheet says that I can borrow Moe's "shotgun" for the night. That's all it says about it.

As for voting, I guess Inexistence has the most proof right now. This is getting really hard.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:53 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

EDIT- Eeep, sorry about the double post. I can't delete it now.

If a mod for NNV sees it, please delete it. :)

Last edited by Matterbug on Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:55 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I'm reading so many things that can be taken out of context and I'm limiting myself from saying them as it would make me seem either desperate to blame others or just plain paranoid. XD It's difficult to really take a person's innocence from what's been posted on the thread. X_X

CLICK IT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:35 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Im gonna go with the majority on this one. I have my suspicions though....

"Oh Howie, your such a beefcake"

Terrificly gorgeous set by Jaye
Current Favourite Song: "Stars" - Tatu

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:15 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

The mauling things makes me think that Werewolf flanders is a one man baddie role. The three holed death could be from the shotgun, it may have been shot more than once (he uses the power once, everything counts as one, but the gun is fired three times), and one mafia left. That leaves atleast two baddies.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:24 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kugetsu! Stephanie!- Outstanding vote on matterbug. 2nd vote ignored!

matterbug - 4 - kugetsu, Inexistence, Stephanie, Monique,
Inexistence - 4 - Anoohilator, Ammer, matterbug, Robert

Execution @ 7
Busy studying.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:29 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I just don't think that the three holes are caused by a gun. Usually when someone is shot, "pierced" isn't used. It can be, but it's usually involved when cut or stabbed. And also in the torso, why should in the torso? I think someone is actually stabbing with a three-pronged object... is there like a devil or something?

Err... yeah...

Unvote - Matterbug
Vote - Inexistence

Edit - Meh, I suppose the torso would include the chest and all, I just usually associate it with the lower trunk. x_x

CLICK IT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:46 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Ooh, I like the devil idea. Maybe Flanders can turn into his various evil forms (Devil, Werewolf) and kill people in his various ways?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next