Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:36 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:42 pm 

Hey everyone, sorry for the huge letdown of NOTHING HAPPENING! But, I could have sworn that someone once posted that the next thing TNT was going to do was have an interior decorater...you know, was a joke.

:lol:

Wait a minute...

:o

That's really happening now!

"The furniture sits in haphazard piles, all sanded and painted. The Rukis relax on some extra benches, taking a break after all their hard work. The eldest Ruki sees you and waves. "Well, we're finally done with all the furniture! Even had some extras. Ah, but before you can put the furniture into the repository, the interior decorator is figuring out where everything goes. Putting down chalk outlines, so I hear." He leans back and sighs. "This oughta be the easy part!"

Wow, that is either cruelly ironic or *they* are looking at our posts....ooooOOOOooooo

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!!!!!!! (and for the non-latin speakers in at this forum, it means "I have a catapult. Give me all your money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head") lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:42 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Quote:
Ah, but before you can put the furniture into the repository, the interior decorator is figuring out where everything goes. Putting down chalk outlines, so I hear." He leans back and sighs. "This oughta be the easy part!"

Did anyone else read that and just think, "oh NO, there's no way this is going to be easy"? Chalk outlines, bah. I wonder if this will be another group effort thing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:43 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Quote:
I think the sight of the Rukis just lounging about on the furniture might drive a few of us over the edge at last.

On the other hand, probably no other paragraph in neopets history has received so much attention. "The text changed! OMG! Everybody go SEEEEE!"

(I bet you totally all went to look at your own repository page, even though you knew it would say exactly the same thing as was posted. I sure did, haha)

:roflol:
So did I!

Meechity

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:50 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Meech wrote:
Quote:
(I bet you totally all went to look at your own repository page, even though you knew it would say exactly the same thing as was posted. I sure did, haha)

So did I!

We're all such well-trained neopets Baabas, aren't we?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:51 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I agree with whoever said this is just buying them time. If this were a planned step, they would probably have updated the scroll repository page. The Yurble is still muttering angrily... then again... so am I!! I guess some things will just NEVER change!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:57 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I'm actually finding myself getting angry at you lot.

We all comment about how great this plot is compared to the last few, and I'm quite sure we have enjoyed the puzzles so far.

Yet as soon as something takes a while lobger than we want we start moaning about how TNT are slackers and TNT are fobbing us off. I'd guess that if they did release everything back to back it there would be cries of it not taking long enough or how they should have planned it better.

Sure, maybe TNT are biding time, maybe we did finish things quicker than they thought we would - but why does that matter? Do our lives revolve around the next part of the plot and nothing else? If it does then maybe you should turn off your computer for the night and do something else.

I shall now step down from this box full of soap.

ImageImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:01 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

JhasNeeh has a point. But then again, i think the main reason people invented civilization was to get together and complain about the wild animals eating them.

I'm actually having a great time, because I've never gone this far in a plot before, even though I've been on Neopets a good long time and have seen more than one pass me by.

I mentioned this before, but I love the teamwork aspect of this plot most of all. Just the small act of letting us see the other pets instead of just texted usernames really made all the difference in how much I felt like part of the community, and not just some loser sitting alone in front of my computer.

i mean, I am that loser completely, so I appreciate the veneer of fantasy ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:03 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

nothin was happenin and then my net went down it get it back and now chalk lines but yet i cant even get my last parchment what is going on if u dont finish with in a certain time do they just give up on u i want my last fragment and cant get it this is so wrong but wil be nice when they give us a new plot line to do for this one

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:07 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

mousapelli wrote:
But then again, i think the main reason people invented civilization was to get together and complain about the wild animals eating them.

ImageImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:09 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I get more tired of hearing the same questions and comments over and over.
TNT does seem to continue to space out the events, but there is a difference now that not everybody is following along. Only us really serious ones are waiting. People who haven't mapped thier temple and decoded the stone most likely won't.

Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:14 pm 

JhasNeeh wrote:
I'm actually finding myself getting angry at you lot.

We all comment about how great this plot is compared to the last few, and I'm quite sure we have enjoyed the puzzles so far.

Yet as soon as something takes a while lobger than we want we start moaning about how TNT are slackers and TNT are fobbing us off. I'd guess that if they did release everything back to back it there would be cries of it not taking long enough or how they should have planned it better.

Sure, maybe TNT are biding time, maybe we did finish things quicker than they thought we would - but why does that matter? Do our lives revolve around the next part of the plot and nothing else? If it does then maybe you should turn off your computer for the night and do something else.

I shall now step down from this box full of soap.

Ri agrees, only I'm not upsett so much that anyones griping. I LOVE how TNT is handling this plot. Slow and even paced so almost everyone can have a shot if they try. I go to school and the fact there's stuff left for me when I get home is assuring. I feel like I was taken into consideration for once (I meaning me and people like me who can't be on the comp 24/7 X3).

But yea, people will complain nomatter WHAT TNT does. The complaints could be a lot worse though. I've been to the boards of another neopets help site-ish and they complain about EVERYTHING to the point you want to go people hunting. :P Like, when something is revamped but looks exactly the same just with better outline - you'll see about 5 people griping about how ugly and different it is and how it was screwed up. Some people just don't have anything better to do. X3

Here though, It's all good. People can complain without being disrespectful and total jerks about it unlike just about anywhere else. XD *snugs* I just wish people didn't go so off-topic as to talk about excrement sometimes. :x That's kinda an insult to come home to. XP

Want Premium?
Contact me via neomail

Post subject: A question of perception
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:16 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Jassneesh had a point on us being too dependent on the computer.
I want to further the idea though.

Ok, fine, having to wait for the interior decorator is a letdown BUT...
Instead of taking pots at the TNT team and their supposedly ineptness, we should think of being grateful towards them because we are being offered a great time with the LDP. Of course the waiting time is frustrating but still let's not lose the fact that not all Neopians were at par with you guys and that some just learned how to decipher the tablet or were gone for a while. If you need a metaphor, those that completed everything fast are like a commando and those lagging are the infantry. The commando now have to wait for the infantry, especially when there is a war coming.

Frankly, the easy way is to become a whiner. It is much more difficult to say our appreciation and be understanding towards TNT.

Briefly said : Thumbs up for the LDP
The waiting time : shrugs and sigh

Life is short, have fun.

edit : name is JhasNeeh, sorry

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, xxxholic, Full Metal Alchemist, Fruit Baskets, Ergo Proxy, now what is next ? hints wanted from knowledgeable anime fan.

Last edited by master_cat on Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:17 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I was too late to do the block moving- how did it work? A lot of people are saying that it was a group effort, so, how did you do it...? o_O

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:19 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I totally agree with Ri. I'm a full time student too. Between school, schoolwork, and a job, I can hardly keep up with this plot. The waiting times were and ingenious method to help keep people from getting too far ahead, but it kinda sux if you're already behind like me. I'm kinda glad this is taking to long, I need the time to catch up. 0:)

Not your typical, better than your average.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:20 pm 

i found a library with four scrolls and i dont know wat to do now. dont i need a statue or sumthing. how do i find it

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next