Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:47 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Ok....
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:55 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Pia321 wrote:
I just have to ask again: where does this picture come from? I done see this picture in the encampment. I only have text and the furniture numbers, but it looks like there is room for the picture also. But I dont have it! I have refreshed several times... I'm I blind?

The picture should appear right above the text and completed furniture numbers. If it doesn't....I have no idea why lol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:55 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Pia321 wrote:
XxAlchemistxX wrote:
This may be nothing but what is that behind the Lead Ruki...it doesn't look like it belongs there to me. Other than the circle and arrow I did not edit this picture in any way. So if you check the Repository you will see it there yourself. Just curious since it's the only thing there of its like....

~Edit~ I've also Noticed a little blue thing sticking behind the block on the shelf in the back as well as the tool box on the floor looks wierd....and to top it off but on the Picture of the Foreman on his foot is a neon green dot and there is another dot like it in the Ruki's Tool Box thing...might be nothing. Just speculating.
~Edit Again~ OOoooOoO I realize what that circled thing in the back is now XD It's another tool box...but that doesnt explain the blue thing behind the block or why the closer tool box looks wierd to me. Or the green dots...I mean now that I look at the picture they are reaaaally obvious...I'm surprised neo didnt see them if they were accidental

I just have to ask again: where does this picture come from? I done see this picture in the encampment. I only have text and the furniture numbers, but it looks like there is room for the picture also. But I dont have it! I have refreshed several times... I'm I blind?

It is the picture on this page http://www.neopets.com/desert/ldp/repos ... tml?furn=1
if you can't see it then clear your cache, temp files, history etc

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:04 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

zalensia wrote:
Pia321 wrote:
XxAlchemistxX wrote:
This may be nothing but what is that behind the Lead Ruki...it doesn't look like it belongs there to me. Other than the circle and arrow I did not edit this picture in any way. So if you check the Repository you will see it there yourself. Just curious since it's the only thing there of its like....

~Edit~ I've also Noticed a little blue thing sticking behind the block on the shelf in the back as well as the tool box on the floor looks wierd....and to top it off but on the Picture of the Foreman on his foot is a neon green dot and there is another dot like it in the Ruki's Tool Box thing...might be nothing. Just speculating.
~Edit Again~ OOoooOoO I realize what that circled thing in the back is now XD It's another tool box...but that doesnt explain the blue thing behind the block or why the closer tool box looks wierd to me. Or the green dots...I mean now that I look at the picture they are reaaaally obvious...I'm surprised neo didnt see them if they were accidental

It is the picture on this page http://www.neopets.com/desert/ldp/repos ... tml?furn=1
if you can't see it then clear your cache, temp files, history etc

it doesnt show up using that link... I'll go and clear anything up. I also never saw the link to the temple. Never get any advertisements on the top banner.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:06 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Pia321 wrote:

it doesnt show up using that link... I'll go and clear anything up. I also never saw the link to the temple. Never get any advertisements on the top banner.

No ads on the top banner?? o.O Do you have Premium or something? Must be something on your end because I clicked the link and it worked just fine for me. I'm sorry :( Well everyone...it's sunrise so I must be off to bed :lol: If anything happens someone just throw a shoe at my head to wake me up :D

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:34 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

XxAlchemistxX wrote:
Pia321 wrote:

No ads on the top banner?? o.O Do you have Premium or something? Must be something on your end because I clicked the link and it worked just fine for me. I'm sorry :( Well everyone...it's sunrise so I must be off to bed :lol: If anything happens someone just throw a shoe at my head to wake me up :D

I dont have premium or anything. and I still dont see the image. I dont mind the advertisements on the top banner, but if this is going to be a problem for me with the plot I'll get really angry :x
I think I'm gonna write TNT about I. I'd hate it if there is a link or something in that image.

Edit: I'm not good at source codes but I looked at the source and if the image is supposed to be above the text then this is the source for it. Does it look the same on your pages?

ok that didnt work... it only messed up the post and showed the image of my maraquan sidebar..lol What sould I do?

Edit: The only image in the sourcecode before the text is the Scroll repository banner :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:50 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: Keeping the Hallowe'en spirit all through the year.
Pia -- if you use AdBlock (or anything else that lets you block individual graphics) go into your list of blocked items to make sure there aren't items in there that you don't really want blocked.

Well, that's my two-penny guess, anyway.

hiddenneggs / Will
----
"But then again, i think the main reason people invented civilization was to get together and complain about the wild animals eating them." --mousapelli

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:50 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Pia321 wrote:
XxAlchemistxX wrote:
Pia321 wrote:

I dont have premium or anything. and I still dont see the image. I dont mind the advertisements on the top banner, but if this is going to be a problem for me with the plot I'll get really angry :x
I think I'm gonna write TNT about I. I'd hate it if there is a link or something in that image.

Edit: I'm not good at source codes but I looked at the source and if the image is supposed to be above the text then this is the source for it. Does it look the same on your pages?

ok that didnt work... it only messed up the post and showed the image of my maraquan sidebar..lol What sould I do?

Edit: The only image in the sourcecode before the text is the Scroll repository banner :x

I can see the pic and theres no link in it.
I can't see it at home though.

Have you got Norton? that might be blocking it. It might see it as an advert

Get your egg at http://www.pickle-green.com/egraphics/main.php?id=eggs

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:10 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

arogance1 wrote:
Pia321 wrote:
XxAlchemistxX wrote:
Pia321 wrote:

I can see the pic and theres no link in it.
I can't see it at home though.

Have you got Norton? that might be blocking it. It might see it as an advert

It is definately a pop-up blocker causing your problem, it is quite obvious since you said you don't get any banner ads. This problem has come up on the LDPboard on Neo. The same thing occured when people were trying for the avatar. Some Pop-up blockers where interferring with that as well.

I don't have any top banner, as I use a code to block the whole thing, which is an inconvenience when TNT uses it for their plots.

I never saw the Temple banner - thank heavens for PPT. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:19 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

It was Nortons "block ads"
I have allowed pop-ups from neopets so it wasnt that. But now everything is fine. I see the picture. thanx guys for all the help :hug:

Edit: but maybe there is something to this image. why would it otherwise act different than other images?

Last edited by Pia321 on Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:21 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Pia321 wrote:
I have allowed pop-ups from neopets so it wasnt that. But now everything is fine. I see the picture. thanx guys for all the help :hug:

If you allowed pop-ups from Neo but it wasn't that causing the problem, what did you do to fix it cos I have the same thing at home

Get your egg at http://www.pickle-green.com/egraphics/main.php?id=eggs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:29 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

arogance1 wrote:
Pia321 wrote:

If you allowed pop-ups from Neo but it wasn't that causing the problem, what did you do to fix it cos I have the same thing at home

On the top right part of my toolbar (not good at these things) Below the flag for microsoft I have a clickable thing called "Norton Internet Security". Whe I click on it, it says "block cookies, ads, pop-ups, hide toolbar, web contents options and Configure security settings. I had the block ads active. and just deactivated it and the image showed up :lol:

Post subject: banner...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:13 am 

the only time I have ever seen the 1001 happy temple tomb banner is before I logged in. It was really weird and before I discovered ppt to help me out... I clicked it, had to log in then found it, but haven't ever seen it after logging in... Of course followed by immediate bookmark...

That which does not destroy us makes us stranger...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:44 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

supRNurs wrote:
If math gives you a headache, skip this post :)

Skynetmain wrote:
Your ratios are pretty good, but it is more common to use a common denominator, not a common numerator. I divided by the number of tables. Using this as the divisor, the ratios have been slowly changing. Sooner or later the dt will reach zero on one of the items (most likely the benches) and all production will stop.

Well, if I use the tables instead of the racks and the same two sets of production figures from the furniture tent, I get this:
Old figures:
35 lamps / 5 tables = 7 lamps per table
153 racks / 5 tables = 30.6 racks per table
11 benches / 5 tables = 2.2 benches per table
New figures:
181 lamps / 30 tables = 6.03 lamps per table
787 racks / 30 tables = 26.23 racks per table
56 benches / 30 tables = 1.86 benches per table

Using these figures, I do see the decrease you are talking about. However, my reason for not using the tables in the first place is that they take the longest to complete and I do not know what stage of completion the table is at.

Guys, what you're missing is that the published number of tables/benches/etc. isn't exact--it omits the fractional part. Because of this, the ratios will fluctuate. As time goes on, though, they'll get closer and closer to one specific number.

The times published elsewhere are correct. It's 35 minutes for a stand lamp, 8 minutes for a scroll rack, 2 hours for a bench, and 3.5 hours for a table. These numbers haven't changed at all.

Nabile pwns you...

            ...At Lenny Connundrum.

Post subject: Please help
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:58 am 

Sorry to go against the grain of the conversation, but I have a problem. I've found my statue, finished my tablet and put my prophesy into the statue. All fine. But I can't understand my scroll. When I click on the scroll that has the symbol from my statue (lat) I don't "understand" it, I only "gain a little insight" and then fall through a trapdoor. Is there anything I'm missing?

Stop grovelling!!!

Post subject: Re: Please help
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:06 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: Keeping the Hallowe'en spirit all through the year.
Milfred wrote:
Sorry to go against the grain of the conversation, but I have a problem. I've found my statue, finished my tablet and put my prophesy into the statue. All fine. But I can't understand my scroll. When I click on the scroll that has the symbol from my statue (lat) I don't "understand" it, I only "gain a little insight" and then fall through a trapdoor. Is there anything I'm missing?

You always "gain a little insight." The question is, earlier in the sentence, did it say "You read the scroll, and you" or "You understand the scroll, and you"?

Actually, a fairly easy way to test it, now, would be to go to the repository -- if the response you need to give the guards (also listed in the first post of this thread) is available, then yes, you understood the scroll.

hiddenneggs / Will
----
"But then again, i think the main reason people invented civilization was to get together and complain about the wild animals eating them." --mousapelli

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next