Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:44 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:27 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I tried tabbing and source code in the Fortune Teller, but nothing... :(

You don't....think.....that TNT.....let this....plot go.........the way.....of....

*gulp*

....Neoschools....do you........................?

By the way, I'm being sarcastic. ;)

Elric's LDP Fun Pics
Visit Petfinder.com

Last edited by Elric on Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:34 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Elric wrote:

You don't....think.....that TNT.....let this....plot go.........the way.....of....

*gulp*

:o
:x
:(
:cry:
*faints*

*comes to*
NO!! It can't be!!

They've invested too much time in this already. Neoschools, from what I remember was mostly the project of a particlar employee, who was fired / resigned or whatever and there was some dispute over what was her own work and what was actually owned by neo. Of course, that could have all been rumor. But from what I've seen of this plot so far, it seems really well planned and no way is it the work of a single person! Besides, the revolt of tens of thousands of members would be devastating... and it IS giving them a ton of page hits!

Edit: I suppose I should note this post is sarcastic as well :P

Edit 2: Elric, I'm assuming you have a reason for not adding the gender icon to your profile, but after seeing so many refer to you as male, I'm dying to know why??

Solving the Master Vex avatar! Please share your screenshot. Punchbag Sid Tracking Thread

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:39 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I can just see the sponsors and TNT making an agreement that the Rukis must complete 104,034 pieces of furniture.

$_$

[EDIT] The explanation behind my invisible gender can be found here.

Elric's LDP Fun Pics
Visit Petfinder.com

Post subject: Oh wow
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:48 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

If they have to make that much furniture we all might as well tuck in and hibernate for the winter and wait for spring to come before they finish that. Maybe they were going to continue with it today but with it being monday felt lazy and post-poned till tuesday. In the mean time I'm going to try to click the symbols on my tablet backwards and see if anything happens lol. ~Edit~ Ok...so it didn't do anything....but it did amuse me for a couple minutes as it took me to my tablet and froze my comp so I had to restart. Evil evil evil...... :evil:

I don't know if this signifies anything....most likely not, but I have the following symbols. 1 River, 2 Pillars, 3 Eyes, 3 Birds, 4 Cups, and 4 Suns
As I said...probably means nothing but..I dont have some symbols and for me to have that many of the same ones is just wierd lol

And i'm really disappointed they never brought out the neoschools....all that np wasted on school items for each of my pets... -scowls-

Last edited by XxAlchemistxX on Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:53 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Elric wrote:
I can just see the sponsors and TNT making an agreement that the Rukis must complete 104,034 pieces of furniture.

$_$

[EDIT] The explanation behind my invisible gender can be found here.

haha

Gah In the previous thread even, and I missed it. :oops:

XxAlchemistxX wrote:
If they have to make that much furniture we all might as well tuck in and hibernate for the winter and wait for spring to come before they finish that. Maybe they were going to continue with it today but with it being monday felt lazy and post-poned till tuesday. In the mean time I'm going to try to click the symbols on my tablet backwards and see if anything happens lol.

And i'm really disappointed they never brought out the neoschools....all that np wasted on school items for each of my pets... -scowls-

Unless they've changed something, clicking on the symbols after you've finished the tablet just takes you to your completed tablet, no matter which you click on.

Solving the Master Vex avatar! Please share your screenshot. Punchbag Sid Tracking Thread

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:58 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

There's no way they'd go to 4000+ pieces of funiture. There'd be no room to walk around in the Scroll Repository. Though judging by the fact they forgot to leave a hollow inside, I wouldn't put it past them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:59 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

2 more for the 1043 theory.

Boy, we're really desperate for clues, ain't we?

[EDIT] What a surprise! Nothing! :cry:

Elric's LDP Fun Pics
Visit Petfinder.com

Last edited by Elric on Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:13 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
Elric wrote:
2 more for the 1043 theory.

Boy, we're really desperate for clues, ain't we?

I still think the furniture will be a simple mathematical ratio. Keeping track of both the total number of items and the ratio of items. I've been noticing since this waiting started that the rate of appearance of certain items has been changing over time. Without a record of all the numbers over time, I can't write an actual equation, but I can tell that either tables have been on a slowly increaseing rate or benches are on a decreacing rate. Lamps have remained somewhat constant rate. The racks is easily an increasing rate. Since I know nothing of code, I don't know how TNT did it, but this is obviously a matrix of differential equations for those of us with advanced math skills.

I'm sorry if this eats up too much room and seems off topic, but this is my theory on the furniture rates and on our wait time. Elric and others like her are right to use math based theories. Without a function to work with, it is very hard to predict when this will end. I think it will be when no more benches will be made. I also think this will end when all numbers are in an easy to see (or derive) ratio, with all numbers being even.

Wow! I've had too much math.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:22 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Elric wrote:

*gulp*

By the way, I'm being sarcastic. ;)

.. and the new April Fool's pet.
Oh, and the Lutari too.
And the Darkest Faerie which was supposed to
be released in the beginning of this year.

Savings→ N/A.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:46 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Location: It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a Grue.
A dumb sidenote, it might have been pointed out ages ago, and it's nothing but...

Go to the chapter 5 flash comic, page four. Tab through the frames instead of using the mouse. There are two unmarked clickable spots in the comic, above the vanishing city of sakhmet. Clicking them doesn't do anything that I can tell, and I've tried going back to the maps and the repository etc. I'm trying to think what stage the repository was at when chapter 5 came out. I think it was still being dug out of sand... maybe.

Thoughts?

Last edited by Kess on Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:47 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Skynetmain wrote:
I still think the furniture will be a simple mathematical ratio. Keeping track of both the total number of items and the ratio of items. I've been noticing since this waiting started that the rate of appearance of certain items has been changing over time. Without a record of all the numbers over time, I can't write an actual equation, but I can tell that either tables have been on a slowly increaseing rate or benches are on a decreacing rate. Lamps have remained somewhat constant rate. The racks is easily an increasing rate. Since I know nothing of code, I don't know how TNT did it, but this is obviously a matrix of differential equations for those of us with advanced math skills.

I'm sorry if this eats up too much room and seems off topic, but this is my theory on the furniture rates and on our wait time. Elric and others like her are right to use math based theories. Without a function to work with, it is very hard to predict when this will end. I think it will be when no more benches will be made. I also think this will end when all numbers are in an easy to see (or derive) ratio, with all numbers being even.

Wow! I've had too much math.

I'm all for the math!
My old post (part of it):
Quote:
Quote:
Stand lamps: 35
Scroll racks: 153
Benches: 11
Tables: 5

Taking the current figures:
153 racks / 35 lamps = 4.37 racks per lamp
153 racks / 11 benches = 13.9 racks per bench
153 racks / 5 tables = 30.6 racks per table

Using 8 minutes per rack, that gives us:
Racks = 8 minutes
Lamps = 35 minutes
Benches = 111 minutes
Tables = 245 minutes

Keeping in mind that the new method doesn't take into account that they may be partially finished with an item. ie. There may actually be 5 1/2 tables complete, and that would change the number of minutes to around 223.

Current figures:
Quote:
Stand lamps: 180
Scroll racks: 782
Benches: 56
Tables: 29

With the newer figures:
782 racks / 35 lamps = 4.34 racks per lamp
782 racks / 56 benches = 13.96 racks per bench
782 racks / 29 tables = 29.97 racks per table

I don't see much difference in the ratios at all, at least not so much difference that it couldn't be explained by the presumption that there may actually be 29.25 tables complete, etc.

It appears to me that there will be several "rooms" and each "room" will contain about 30 scroll racks, a table, two benches and 6 or 7 lamps.

Am I not looking at something right? o_O Has the time to make a rack changed?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:49 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Kess wrote:
A dumb sidenote, it might have been pointed out ages ago, and it's nothing but...

Go to the chapter 5 flash comic, page three I think. Tab through the frames instead of using the mouse. There are two unmarked clickable spots in the comic, above the vanishing city of sakhmet. Clicking them doesn't do anything that I can tell, and I've tried going back to the maps and the repository etc. I'm trying to think what stage the repository was at when chapter 5 came out. I think it was still being dug out of sand... maybe.

Thoughts?

Yeah that was discussed in the early 20's, I think. It might have to do with the "numbers in the clouds" but currently there is nothing there yet. :(

Elric's LDP Fun Pics
Visit Petfinder.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:51 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Kess wrote:

Go to the chapter 5 flash comic, page three I think. Tab through the frames instead of using the mouse. There are two unmarked clickable spots in the comic, above the vanishing city of sakhmet. Clicking them doesn't do anything that I can tell, and I've tried going back to the maps and the repository etc. I'm trying to think what stage the repository was at when chapter 5 came out. I think it was still being dug out of sand... maybe.

Thoughts?

Yes I believe that has been mentioned before, but I don't think any one has figured out what they have to do with yet. I sure have absolutely no idea what its about, but i dont know about others. :)

-mexxer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:57 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Location: It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a Grue.
Ah. Poop.

I'm playing with the gift shop now. I bet that crabby ruki cashier is getting tired of me poking around and muttering incoherantly about the inadequacy of her shop. Miss Ruki?!?!? I want to buy a clue!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:59 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Well, I'm heading off to bed, which means a clue will be coming out as soon as I turn off the computer. >_<

See you all back here again tomorrow. Don't find Sakhmet without me!

Elric's LDP Fun Pics
Visit Petfinder.com

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next