Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:37 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:02 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

No, this is a sign of TNT taking too long from clue to clue.

By the way, I'm going to use this post as a directory to all these as it's getting to be a long list, and if I don't have a link to them, I get PM's about them (which is why I put them there in the first place). As I make more, I will edit this post, and this post will be in my sig for quick reference.

The Suppository Continues!!!
Chapter 7's "deleted scene"
Ruki team's first scrapped project
Ruki team's second scrapped project
Foreman vs. Red Pteri
The Desert Scarabs' Map
The Dark Side of Kreludor

Elric's LDP Fun Pics
Visit Petfinder.com

Last edited by Elric on Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:14 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

lol it's good, either way ;)

I wonder just how big that list will grow o_0

Credit to Ken for the set :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:16 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[Ice][Angel] wrote:

Depends on how long TNT takes to get on with it... :x

Elric's LDP Fun Pics
Visit Petfinder.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:32 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
Elric wrote:
[Ice][Angel] wrote:

Well, if TNT has someone spying on us and this board, then they could be delaying the release of information just to give you more time to make more parodies.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:49 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Skynetmain wrote:
Elric wrote:
[Ice][Angel] wrote:

Well, if TNT has someone spying on us and this board, then they could be delaying the release of information just to give you more time to make more parodies.

On a personal note, They can take all the time in the world Im enjoying the crazy guys humour ;)

Try Neopets Premium Free For 15Days.IM for info.PLEASE DON'T POST..Must be over 12yr and have a credit card or paypal account.FOR VERIFICATION ONLY!NO PAYMENT WILL BE TAKEN FROM YOUR ACCOUNT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:55 pm 

isn't it funny how with the repository in plain sight, neopets in sakhamet aren't doing a little mountain climbing?

Last edited by jetsam_andrea on Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:57 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

furniture update:
Stand lamps: 130
Scroll racks: 567
Benches: 40
Tables: 21

That adds up to 758 pieces of furniture. I'm thinking of making parodies like elric, since I have to much time on my hands, and I'm extremely bored.

EDIT:I made one but I have paint, nothing else, paint, it completly stinks! I do screenies and it messes up the colors(I took one of the ghost lupe and he turned dark blue and green o_0). They never really come out right, I want to get paint shop pro but I can't find the website to buy it so I can see how much it is so I can MAYBE convince my dad.

Last edited by deadlypker on Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:13 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

deadlypker wrote:
furniture update:
Stand lamps: 130
Scroll racks: 567
Benches: 40
Tables: 21

That adds up to 758 pieces of furniture. I'm thinking of making parodies like elric, since I have to much time on my hands, and I'm extremely bored.

Battling parodies? Cool! May the best satire win, just make sure that someone notices. Apparently humorous written works are easily ignored. Dave Barry would be spinning in his grave if he were dead.

On the furniture note, I know people have done release time estimates, but what were the item ratio estimates? I just don't want to go digging through hundreds of posts to find only brief mentions.

Edit: Never mind the ratio. I got about 6:28.5:2:1 using the number of tables as the dividing factor. I just want to figure how each item could eventually be divided up in the repository.

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

Last edited by Skynetmain on Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:14 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Quote:
*disclaimer* the above picture's map will not help you through the temple of 1,000 tombs. you will have to make your own. sorry.

:roflol: Elric, hilarious as usual. And that disclaimer is just awesome!! :roflol:

Edit: In calculating the times, it was necessary to calculate ratios. So here's part of one of my earlier posts:

Quote:
Because it's something to do, and I'm bored...

Quote:
Stand lamps: 35
Scroll racks: 153
Benches: 11
Tables: 5

Taking the current figures:
153 racks / 35 lamps = 4.37 racks per lamp
153 racks / 11 benches = 13.9 racks per bench
153 racks / 5 tables = 30.6 racks per table

Using 8 minutes per rack, that gives us:
Racks = 8 minutes
Lamps = 35 minutes
Benches = 111 minutes
Tables = 245 minutes

Keeping in mind that the new method doesn't take into account that they may be partially finished with an item. ie. There may actually be 5 1/2 tables complete, and that would change the number of minutes to around 223.

Solving the Master Vex avatar! Please share your screenshot. Punchbag Sid Tracking Thread

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:30 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

supRNurs wrote:
In calculating the times, it was necessary to calculate ratios. So here's part of one of my earlier posts:

Quote:
Because it's something to do, and I'm bored...

Quote:
Stand lamps: 35
Scroll racks: 153
Benches: 11
Tables: 5

Taking the current figures:
153 racks / 35 lamps = 4.37 racks per lamp
153 racks / 11 benches = 13.9 racks per bench
153 racks / 5 tables = 30.6 racks per table

Using 8 minutes per rack, that gives us:
Racks = 8 minutes
Lamps = 35 minutes
Benches = 111 minutes
Tables = 245 minutes

Keeping in mind that the new method doesn't take into account that they may be partially finished with an item. ie. There may actually be 5 1/2 tables complete, and that would change the number of minutes to around 223.

Quote:
Never mind the ratio. I got about 6:28.5:2:1 using the number of tables as the dividing factor. I just want to figure how each item could eventually be divided up in the repository.

Okay, judging by both ratios, one from the ealier post and my recent calculation, then the ratios have been changing over time. A nice little differential equation to define furniture production. Why can I never escape my calc lessons!!! Anyway, that means that as time goes on, we're going to take more or less time to get certain items made. Not that this info helps tell us when the next task will be, but it can help us get a clearer picture if any of us are foolish enough to try to map the equations.

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:12 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Please keep the thread on topic. Anything unrelated to the plot will be removed.

Also, please do not just post how much furniture has been made. If it's included with an actual discussion post, fine but please do not make that the only content of your post.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:16 am 
PPT God
PPT God

... how long do we have to wait!? I'm getting restless. :( :P

Post subject: All that moving!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:24 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

My guess is we will most likely begin moving sometime Wednesday or Thursday.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:51 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I was trying to find some new clues, when I tried that spot on the Explore map that was the coordinates 104, 34 (the area right next to Kreludor) and I noticed it was clickable! Click it, I heard a little voice in my head speak to me when I hesitated.

When I clicked it, I got this:

I found it hard to breathe! I knew that Jazan was on the run, but I didn't think he would move the repository into another dimension, too. Time must have been an issue, so they just kept it in the lost desert.

Then a pop for some site came up to make money, even though TNT doesn't like them either. Popups--who hates them? Us and them!

Then I saw the random event underneath it, saying that I had found this little guy:

I'm going to name him Floyd! I don't like the colour, but the great thing about them is that you can paint them any colour you like!

According to the page, this was where the repository was supposed to go, but I guess they forgot about it! Heh, TNT sure gets brain damage a lot!

Well, I was glad I found it because we'd never see it there since Kreludor doesn't have an eclipse!

*disclaimer* warning--the repository is not the great geb in the sky. it's not even really there. please don't sue me. all this is in jest and i make no money from it.

Elric's LDP Fun Pics
Visit Petfinder.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:16 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Location: It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a Grue.
Elric wrote:
(the dark side of Kreludor...)

Also I believe that many species of small furry petpets have been discovered, gathered together in a cave. It's possible that they fled there after being terrorized by the lab scorchio's mad kookith and that contraption he built out of achyfi cans. He doesn't exactly offer a very warm welcome to the machine.

I'm impressed with the clues you've discovered. I went back to the temple of 1000 tombs, and thought I'd try some random actions. I noticed that the red oval doors have facets cut into them, but they don't really seem like giant gems, I mean who would be insane enough to build a temple with huge ruby doors? I thought maybe if I could get some of Rohane's Armour Polish I could put a shine on those crazy diamonds, and steal them. But no.

As for the doors, green is the color I see the most, but if I could have more of any colour you like, I could definitely use a few more blues.

Oh, apparantly you should have included a warning about the possibility of brain damage in your disclaimer.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next