Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:30 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:27 pm 

well as i said in the last board, maybe we have to check all the water traps because thats the trap that tomos and nabile are in, just a theory, prob nothing. I finally finished my tablet last night, now im searching for my nuria faerie statue, gonna take forever

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:45 pm 

It's probably not worth noting, but the scarb on the front left side of the game falls off when you click him. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:53 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

lol well found that :P though it's probably just one of them little easter eggs :)

Credit to Ken for the set :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:53 pm 

when you go through the gold door, it says game over and gives u the option to send score, i senet score and it said i had already sent my score today
Edit: All the lenny conundrums lately have had to do with the ldp, anybody noticed this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:00 pm 

Are evil laughter (yesterday) and a high pitched scream (today) normal for Coltran's Shrine (ie have they been seen prior to the ldp)? I've been going for two months now and have never gotten either before.

Then again, I just recently increased both of my pet's intelligence levels in response to the "I'm sure that a more intelligent pet would understand this" message at the 'approach coltran's shrine' page so perhaps the messages have something to do with your pet's intelligence.

I'm sorry that I have to ask so many questions, I'm still new to all of this & I really want to help.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:00 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Help! I'm on a dial-up. The answer to my problem can be in the thousand of messages of this topic. Maybe not.

Got my scroll and was able to enter ONCE into the temple of 1000 tombs.
But made a mistake. Now everytime I go back to the 1000 tombs I always get "The bored gift shop owner looks at you with glum eyes. "I mean, we don't have any actual items right now. Business has been kind of slow. I'm not really sure why." She sighs."

I tried many things. Played again Pyramids. Waited and waited. I've been trying for 3 days now with the same result.

Am I stuck inside or what should I do ? Any clues.

Thanks for any help

I used to play there before they built those 3 condos

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:03 pm 

no, those two things that u got from the shrine are normal. when a pet hits a certain point, coltzan's shrine almost always does nothing, because he doesnt think that u need help

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:04 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

claudej wrote:
Help! I'm on a dial-up. The answer to my problem can be in the thousand of messages of this topic. Maybe not.

But made a mistake. Now everytime I go back to the 1000 tombs I always get "The bored gift shop owner looks at you with glum eyes. "I mean, we don't have any actual items right now. Business has been kind of slow. I'm not really sure why." She sighs."

I tried many things. Played again Pyramids. Waited and waited. I've been trying for 3 days now with the same result.

Thanks for any help

Click on "Return to the Temple of 1000 Tombs"

ImageImage

Boom-shaka-laka! Rawr come and join us in the Randomness
Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:28 pm 

yeah, i just found my nuria faerie statue, i spoke the prophecy and got buried in a pile of scarabs lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:31 pm 

jus another quick update.. on the furnis.. :P

Completed furniture:

Stand lamps: 112
Scroll racks: 489
Benches: 35
Tables: 18

total completed: 654
time of update: 6:30:00 am NST

Jazan's Force is a pathway to many abilities, some considered to be.. unatural..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:36 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

At this rate it will still be going well into this week!

Set by Sweet Pea, thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:37 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

personally, I think they'll only make 800-1000 pieces of furniture, anymore and they'll be no room to walk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:44 pm 

deadlypker wrote:
personally, I think they'll only make 800-1000 pieces of furniture, anymore and they'll be no room to walk

very true, i think that maybe in the next ldp update they might actually use the gift shop of 1000 trinkets, maybe we will get a trinket that we put on nuria's nose while doing an asparagus dance to open a portal to the other dimension
Edit: btw, are we able to move in the furniture that the rukis make yet? or will we not be able to move it in until it's all made

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:53 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

moop_69 wrote:
deadlypker wrote:

very true, i think that maybe in the next ldp update they might actually use the gift shop of 1000 trinkets, maybe we will get a trinket that we put on nuria's nose while doing an asparagus dance to open a portal to the other dimension
Edit: btw, are we able to move in the furniture that the rukis make yet? or will we not be able to move it in until it's all made

lol, and no we can't, probably not till it's all done.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:53 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Anoohilator wrote:
claudej wrote:

Thanks for any help

Click on "Return to the Temple of 1000 Tombs"

And that takes me back to the page with the half sank temple where I have 2 choices. Click on the right window and come back to the shop owner or click on the "Return to the lost desert plot.

That doesn't solve the problem

I used to play there before they built those 3 condos

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next