Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:32 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:14 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Just joined - you guys rock!

Has anyone thought to simply refresh after exactly 15 minutes at the repository?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:18 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: the petpet puddle, searching for pet matches. my gorgeous set is by _jaye_.
neopedia entry #15 is nabile. i find that a touch suspicious, since 15 is a low number and nabile was only recently added to the neopedia.

what do usuki dolls (104), senator barca (034), and nabile (15) have in common?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:31 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: In the white forest, hiding in a hollow tree (come find me)
skizzy the wonder lizard wrote:
neopedia entry #15 is nabile. i find that a touch suspicious, since 15 is a low number and nabile was only recently added to the neopedia.

what do usuki dolls (104), senator barca (034), and nabile (15) have in common?

I think it's just that they just reused a bunch of numbers of previous Neopedia entries that had been removed prior to those inclusions (those articles were ancient and out of date as far as current site content is conserned if I recall.)

.. In between the cover of another perfect wonder where it’s so white as snow //
Running through the field where all my tracks will be concealed and there's nowhere to go...

Last edited by Runevalkyrie on Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:33 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

silhouette169 wrote:
Just joined - you guys rock!

Has anyone thought to simply refresh after exactly 15 minutes at the repository?

Ok that didn't work...how about mapping the coordinates of the Lost Desert page? (unfortunately I have no clue how to do that)...

~Silhouette

Edit:
I just clicked on the very top of the pic on the news page - took me to Ch 7!

JasEdit: Do not double post. If you were the last to post and you want to add more, please use the "edit" button in the top right of each of your posts. Thank you. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:42 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Yeah they must have fixed it... it works when you click anywhere :)

ImageImage

Boom-shaka-laka! Rawr come and join us in the Randomness
Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:49 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I MISS all the LD shops! I restocked more than I ever have b4.

Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:58 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
Rant Time: Nightsteed talks and reasons for the first time in pt 7. That proves that he is sentient. Since Jazan uses him as a pet and vehicle, not only is the prince guilty of: attempting to force Amira to wed him, grand theft Sakhmet, raising the dead w/o a permit, and being an unlicensed Darth Maul ripoff, but he is alos guilty of enslaving a sentient being. I think the NAACP, ACLU, Greenpeace, NCIS, and all the organizations that do Constitutional or UN humanities based work should be notified so we can get that evil, evil prince sent to prison as soon as possible. I mean, if we wait, he might commit war crimes or eat Amira's anubis or cause Elric to make more bathroom humor based jokes or something horrible like that.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:06 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Anoohilator wrote:
Yeah they must have fixed it... it works when you click anywhere :)

Finally! *takes it down off his site and sets up a redirect so anyone clicking there will get taken to the neopets one*

Does no one find my comment about sand from earlier interesting?

Nabile pwns you...

            ...At Lenny Connundrum.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:12 pm 

dophinling, I found your comment interesting, yes. But I think everyone's a little preocupied with finding a clue right now. Sorry

Post subject: Help!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:55 pm 

Hey! I just joined and I need help with my map. I tried doing it, but got confused and lost my place. Can you guys help...please? I know the tomb is different for everyone, but it's just so confusing.

Smudge

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:19 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I wish someone would find a desert kiko....coincidence that they put in yesterdays news or not??? Just a thought

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:44 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: In the white forest, hiding in a hollow tree (come find me)
ashbashed wrote:
I wish someone would find a desert kiko....coincidence that they put in yesterdays news or not??? Just a thought

How do you say it's a coinsidence? During plots involving a certain region of Neopets they tend to release colors based around that region. The Kiko had been on the server for a while in another form and someone decided to "update it" to what was released the other day.

.. In between the cover of another perfect wonder where it’s so white as snow //
Running through the field where all my tracks will be concealed and there's nowhere to go...

Last edited by Runevalkyrie on Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:44 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Getting closer to finishing my tablet, only 6 pieces left!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:45 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Ok that didn't work...how about mapping the coordinates of the Lost Desert page? (unfortunately I have no clue how to do that)...

~Silhouette

Edit:
I just clicked on the very top of the pic on the news page - took me to Ch 7![/quote]

What do you mean mapping Lost Desert, you mean finding the coodinates of the lost desert map like coltzen shrine, sutek's tomb. swarm?

and neopets fix it, ch7 is now up

Sakura-DAISUKI
http://www.angelfire.com/anime6/ccs_fan ... isu_01.gif
hoo...153 frames...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:50 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Skynetmain wrote:
Rant Time: Nightsteed talks and reasons for the first time in pt 7. That proves that he is sentient. Since Jazan uses him as a pet and vehicle, not only is the prince guilty of: attempting to force Amira to wed him, grand theft Sakhmet, raising the dead w/o a permit, and being an unlicensed Darth Maul ripoff, but he is alos guilty of enslaving a sentient being. I think the NAACP, ACLU, Greenpeace, NCIS, and all the organizations that do Constitutional or UN humanities based work should be notified so we can get that evil, evil prince sent to prison as soon as possible. I mean, if we wait, he might commit war crimes or eat Amira's anubis or cause Elric to make more bathroom humor based jokes or something horrible like that.

:roflol:

The uni issue was addressed in a NT editorial, issue 206
Quote:
In the first part of the new Lost Desert plot, why on earth is the strange visitor riding a Uni? I mean think about it, a pet riding another pet? It seems kind of mean don't you think? - Sooooocute5

The Uni is Jazan's best friend. They often go on adventures together and they can travel far faster with Jazan on his back. Unfortunately Kyrii are not known for their remarkable running speed.

But I have no doubt in my mind that he's definitely evil enough to inspire more suppository jokes ;)

rugs

I may be a cold-blooded jelly donut, but my timing is impeccable.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next