Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:30 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:05 pm 

maybe 104,034 might be the ent to the pyramid.
maybe like 104 steps, 034th block of bricks.

But since we found a faerie in the tomb, what i think that there is another faerie that is against this faerie nuria. So i did remember a statue that is under the sea.
http://neopets.com/water/statue.phtml

all of this are still assumption to me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:13 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

master_cat wrote:
on the number 104.034.

Just a thought : what if this was ALSO the number of blocks required to make the pyramids itself?

Other than that I'm puzzled at what to do next.

Oh well...

I didn't save my calculations from the lenny conundrum, but maybe someone will drop in that did. Round 132 I think it was...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:25 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Regarding the Mysterious statue in old maraqua...I think the amulet around her next kind of looks like a scarab, but not exactly. It doesnt look like the amulet is a part of the statue either, that has always bugged me about it. It looks like somebody put the amulet on a statue. The statue also looks evil....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:32 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Pia321 wrote:
Regarding the Mysterious statue in old maraqua...I think the amulet around her next kind of looks like a scarab, but not exactly. It doesnt look like the amulet is a part of the statue either, that has always bugged me about it. It looks like somebody put the amulet on a statue. The statue also looks evil....

Well, The Darkest Faerie comes out for the PS2 on November 15th so I'd wait till around that date until anything concerning that particular statue is announced. I remember Donna saying that the statue is related to The Darkest Faerie plot that is coming during the release of the game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:38 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

from LC #132...

With all of these ancient scrolls being discovered around the Lost Desert, the city of Sakhmet needs to build a place to store them all and keep them safe! It has been determined by city engineers and architects that a huge stone pyramid, painted gold, would be a fitting storehouse for such treasures of knowledge!

Any help?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:42 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

muahahaha....i just sold my sand and made 60k overnight....people are insane

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:52 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

muzzle32 wrote:
muahahaha....i just sold my sand and made 60k overnight....people are insane

Those buyers may be more cleverer than you are. lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:54 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I made 7.5 mil by selling a little over half my stockpile! Then I stocked up on the lower priced ones. There are only 104,034 of these, and people are dropping the price again! This profit cycle is awesome! :evil:

The Suppository Continues!!!

Elric's LDP Fun Pics
Visit Petfinder.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:01 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: the petpet puddle, searching for pet matches. my gorgeous set is by _jaye_.
that's very exciting elric! congratulations. how much are they selling for in your shop? are they still moving quickly?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:03 pm 

argh.. shldnt've sold my sand tat fast.. zzz.. now i left 1 more handful of sand.. lolz..

Jazan's Force is a pathway to many abilities, some considered to be.. unatural..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:05 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Last night I sold 500 of them for 15,000. Since then, the price has dropped, so I'm stocking up on them again. Once the price goes up again, I will sell another 500. I'm keeping 413 of them in case I do need them for the plot, but I've already gotten my original NP back that I spent on all 913 of them because I got them for under 500np in the first place! :evil:

The Suppository Continues!!!

Elric's LDP Fun Pics
Visit Petfinder.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:57 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

0_o

I've decided long ago to pretend that I dont know what's going on with the buying and selling of the sands out there... [bought 0, sold 0]
Remaining oblivious (despite being somewhat faked) prevents me from trying to sell/buy them, and regretting it later:D ....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:03 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: In the white forest, hiding in a hollow tree (come find me)
Might I remind some that this isn't the place for gloating on making profits handfuls of sand.

http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20826

^This is the place.

.. In between the cover of another perfect wonder where it’s so white as snow //
Running through the field where all my tracks will be concealed and there's nowhere to go...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:08 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Runevalkyrie wrote:
Might I remind some that this isn't the place for gloating on making profits handfuls of sand.

But buying/selling sand is part of the LDP. No LDP - no sand. I find it very interesting to see what people have been doing with the sand, and the speculations on whether it will be needed later or not.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:12 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: In the white forest, hiding in a hollow tree (come find me)
gardener wrote:
Runevalkyrie wrote:

But buying/selling sand is part of the LDP. No LDP - no sand. I find it very interesting to see what people have been doing with the sand, and the speculations on whether it will be needed later or not.

As far as I've seen, doing something else with the item obtained during the plot isn't related to it. They're gloating about making Neopoints (which at the moment isn't a matter of the plot) so it would belong in the Gloat and Cry.

.. In between the cover of another perfect wonder where it’s so white as snow //
Running through the field where all my tracks will be concealed and there's nowhere to go...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next