Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:38 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:46 am 

Something Has Happened!
You are now eligible to use 'LDP - What does it mean?' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Mysterious Tablet
All of the tablet's missing pieces have been found!

Now that you've examined the symbols, the meaning of the tablet slowly becomes clear. The translation reads:

The ancient prince will make vanish the city of Sakhmet

yay, now all i have to do is enter it... i think, better re read all the spoiling.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:57 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Prince Jazan has disappeared from the Krawk Cup Players List.. does this mean they're stopping people from getting their tablet completed? Hmm..

Think for yourself.
..............................................................................Question Authority.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:02 am 

The scroll repository has been completely uncovered. It stands gleaming in the sun. But... there doesn't seem to be any way inside. It looks like the engineers forgot to leave empty space for the scrolls!

Wow! The repository was buried under 104,034 handfuls of sand!

You! Take a 15 minute break!

The foreman actually grins for once. "Looks like we got the thing uncovered!" But the grin quickly turns to a scowl. "Too bad them stupid engineers didn't build the thing right in the first place. There ain't no space inside for scrolls! What kinda scroll repository do ya call that?!"

i dont know if tis was posted, but i jus found out that even the repository has beed fully uncovered..

Jazan's Force is a pathway to many abilities, some considered to be.. unatural..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:10 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

KiLRoY wrote:
Prince Jazan has disappeared from the Krawk Cup Players List.. does this mean they're stopping people from getting their tablet completed? Hmm..

Jazan disappears as soon as you complete your tablet.

I just tried to use the sand amount as co-ordinates on the buried treasure in Krawk Island... That is a no go lol

Can anyone think of anywhere else that has co-ordinates on it?

EDIT: Ok I am playing with the URL now lol http://www.neopets.com/desert/ldp/repos ... or=104,034 doesn't work with or without the "," I have tried using password as well, also tried the word floor.

None worked :( I am really scrapping the bottom of the barrel now for things to try lol

Last edited by zalensia on Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:28 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Heh, guess so, people just too anxious to find that next clue in the plot

Think for yourself.
..............................................................................Question Authority.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:32 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Ok I have had enough for a bit lol I am off to grab a coffee and take a break from the silly computer lol

Back later :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:09 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Brynne wrote:
Another thing...
Pyramid Painting Vol. 7: Faux Finishes-Here you can create a stunning exterior fit for an ancient scroll repository.

So how do we paint the sucker?

The "painting" of the repository happened in a Lenny conundrum, #132. And 133 was the one that buried it in a sandstorm.

And as for the Senator Barca and Sutek's Tomb entries of the Neopedia, those have been like that for a long time. The Barca one is from the Usurper plot. Don't think they were looking that far ahead ;)

I really think we're going to have to wait for them to release a new chapter or clue before we can move forward. To me, the number thing sounds way too far fetched.

And those blank sections of wall are just to fill space when your temple's layout has more room for doors than it needs. My temple doesn't have any at all.

keisbuddy wrote:
And does anyone know why it's called Temple of 1,000 Tombs when:

(1) No deity was worshipped there.
(2) There's not exactly a thousand of anything in it.
(2) No one is buried there.

Well, maybe Nuria was worshipped there, it would explain her statue being there. And if the city's been ruined for so long, grave robbers could have taken everything, including the mummies, the same way they did in Egypt. And thousand, well, we all like to exaggerate. Temple of 400+ Tombs just doesn't sound that impressive. ;)

rugs

edit: correcting my LC facts.. :P

I may be a cold-blooded jelly donut, but my timing is impeccable.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:32 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Just felt like throwing in my two cents. I think that they set a time limit to have the repository unburried and however many handfuls had been removed when that time came, that's what they were going to post. I still say it didn't really have anything to do with the plot, but it was a way to keep the natives from getting restless over the weekend. Hopefully there will be another clue that let's us move forward today.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:06 am 

What is happening there? we can not dig sand anymore?
cause my 15 minute break is not anymore 15 minute , but more than 5hour....
what should i do?

...something always happened...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:13 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

sherrydevil wrote:
What is happening there? we can not dig sand anymore?
cause my 15 minute break is not anymore 15 minute , but more than 5hour....
what should i do?

There's no more sand to dig.

Everyone got that messgae.

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:20 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

A scroll repository with no room for scrolls. Well it really isn't a repository then. Is it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:33 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

jojoneo wrote:
A scroll repository with no room for scrolls. Well it really isn't a repository then. Is it?

I'm telling you, my guess is it's not entirely uncovered. The reason there's no door is because we've only uncovered the uppermost tip of a gargantuan pyramid.

Knives wrote:
I swear Johnny, we could stalk each other without even trying.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:37 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Johnnydontgo wrote:
jojoneo wrote:

I'm telling you, my guess is it's not entirely uncovered. The reason there's no door is because we've only uncovered the uppermost tip of a gargantuan pyramid.

If that were true, I don't think they would say "The scroll repository has been completely uncovered..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:43 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

on the number 104.034.

Just a thought : what if this was ALSO the number of blocks required to make the pyramids itself?

Other than that I'm puzzled at what to do next.

Oh well...

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, xxxholic, Full Metal Alchemist, Fruit Baskets, Ergo Proxy, now what is next ? hints wanted from knowledgeable anime fan.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:43 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Johnnydontgo wrote:
jojoneo wrote:

Who said there isn't a door? We may not see the door from the side it is viewed, but this is obvious because the engineer says "Too bad them stupid engineers didn't build the thing right in the first place. There ain't no space inside for scrolls!!" So of course others have gone inside since its been uncovered. Otherwise, they wouldn't known what the interior looked like.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next